-当然 你好 -你好
– Yeah, yeah. Hello. – Hi.
弗兰克 这事不好说
Frank, there’s no easy way to bring this up,
我们开门见山吧
so let’s just cut to the chase.
你和接待处的卡伦是什么关系
What is your relationship to Karen in reception?
弗兰克 你和接待处的卡伦是什么关系
Frank, what is your relationship to Karen in reception?
我最近才跟她聊上的
Oh, well, I just started talking to her recently.
她人很好 午餐时我们坐在一块
She was very nice. We sit together at lunch.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
她犯了什么事
What is she accused of?
她不可能
I find it hard to believe that
做什么损害公♥司♥的事
she would ever do anything to hurt the company.
我明白了
I see.
你有没有往卡伦家里送过花
Did you send Karen flowers to her home?
是的 有过
Yeah, I did.
为什么
Why?
她说她那天过得很糟糕
Well, she said she was having a bad day
我觉得这样能让她感觉好点
and I thought it would make her feel better.
你怎么弄到她的住址
How did you get her address?
我查到的
I looked it up.
我查了她的档案
I went in her records.
你明白这严重违反了公♥司♥的规定吧
You understand that’s a huge violation of company policy, right?
是的 但我不想
Well, yeah, but I didn’t
把花送到办公室来
want to have them delivered to the office.
我不想让她难堪
I didn’t want to embarrass her.
弗兰克 我得撤你的职了
Frank, I’m going to have to let you go.
你是开玩笑的 对吧
You’re kidding, right?
不 弗兰克 我没开玩笑
No, Frank, I’m not kidding.
公♥司♥有严格的规定
This company has a strict no-tolerance policy
严禁在工作场所骚扰他人
about harassment in the workplace
你在这工作卡伦觉得没有安全感
and, well, Karen doesn’t feel safe with you employed here.
她从未跟我说过这些
She’s never said anything like that to me.
不如我跟她谈谈 然后…
Why don’t I go talk to her and then we’ll–
弗兰克 你好好听我说
Frank, listen to me for a second.
现在
Now…
我要你安静地离开
I want you to leave quietly.
离开的时候别骚扰卡伦或其他员工
Don’t harass Karen or anyone else on the staff as you leave.
你的离职金我会邮寄给你的
Your severance checks will be mailed to you.
太荒唐了 我在这供职已经11年了
This is ridiculous. I’ve been here 11 years.
我知道 弗兰克 我知道这很荒唐
I know, Frank. I know it’s ridiculous.
但这不是我决定的 是高层
But it’s not me. It’s the higher-ups.
如果你需要推荐信的话 就跟我说
Let me know if you need a recommendation.
能否帮我要回我的书
Would you ask her for my book back?
他想要回他的书
He wants his book back.
谢谢 丹尼
Thank you, Danny.
这么大的肿瘤是很危险的
A tumor this size is very dangerous.
不幸的是 手术移除的风险
Unfortunately surgery to remove it
可能和置之不理的风险一样大
can be just as dangerous as leaving it.
我建议你和家人
I advise you to discuss this…
商量商量
With your family.
抱歉 这电♥话♥我得接
I’m sorry. Oh, got to take this.

Yeah?
什么
What?
我要的是带顶窗的那辆
I wanted the one with the moon roof.
那辆 不是 就像我们试驾的那辆
The– the– no, like the one we test drove.
我要操了你
I’m going to fuck you.
我会过去经销商那
I’m going to come down to that dealership
我要爆♥你♥菊♥花 你听到了吗
and I’m gonna fuck you in the ass, you understand?
我会过去找你 我要拔了你老二
I’m going to come down there, I’m gonna rip your cock off,
然后用之爆…
I’m gonna shove it right up–
不是 我会扯下那头紫色巨猩猩的老二
no, you know what? I’m gonna tear the cock off
然后用之爆♥你♥菊♥花
that giant purple gorilla and shove that up your ass.
这就对了 乖乖给我弄辆带顶窗的来
Yes, maybe then you should look into a moon roof.
那太好了
Yeah, that’d be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有家人吗
Do you have any family?
没有
No, not really.
先生
Sir.
您不能待在这
You can’t be here.
本周二 本节目将让您从新认识保龄球
This Tuesday, forget everything you know about bowling.
这是”爆”龄大战
This is bowling on steroids.
保龄强袭虐杀战
“Bowling beatdown raw.”
你自认为了解保龄球吗
You think you know bowling?
得了吧
Suck it.
好了 大伙 让我高兴高兴吧
All right, people, make me happy.
都有些什么料子 展示展示吧
What do you got? Give me something.
有个上过美国巨星的叫史蒂文·克拉克的家伙
We got this dude Steven Clark from “American superstarz.”
他就是个二货 对吧
He is a freak, right?
二到家了 非常搞笑
Ridiculous. Very funny.
史上最佳歌♥手
人生百态
Do you like the things
喜乎悲乎
that life is showing you?
我听说他跟老妈住一块
I hear he lives with his mom.
我的天啊
Oh, shock, whoa.
你在浪费我们的时间 史蒂文.
You’re wasting our time, Steven.
我要麻麻
你在干吗 别鞠躬了
What are you doing? Stop bowing.
你啥也别干行吗
Just stop everything.
那家伙真是个二货
That guy’s a freak.
尽量多地挖掘这奇葩的信息
Find out as much about that weirdo as you can.
-行吧 -所欲所求 可曾如愿
– Okay? – Did you get what you’re hoping for?
大家好 我叫克洛伊
Hi, my name is Chloe.
我住在弗吉尼亚海滩
I live in Virginia Beach
圣十字高中是我的地盘
and I rule holy cross.
克洛伊
前进 十字军
圣十字高中 十字军之家
我爱克洛伊 她是我有生以来最好的朋友
I love Chloe. She’s my bestest friend ever.
艾希莉 克洛伊的挚友
得友如此 深感幸运
I feel really blessed to have her in my life.
没有她我不知道该干些什么
Like, I don’t know what I would do without her.
她就是我最好的朋友 她沉鱼落雁
She’s like mbest friend. She’s so pretty,
闭月羞花 腰缠万贯
she’s so beautiful, and she’s so rich.
克洛伊的另一挚友
我超爱她 这个聚会定会无与伦比
I love her. This party is gonna be amazing.
诚邀您参加 克洛伊的16岁甜蜜生日派对
爱你 克洛伊 爱你 克洛伊
We love you, Chloe! We love you, Chloe!
我们爱你 克洛伊
Wow! We love you, Chloe!
我只穿名牌 而我住在弗吉尼亚州
I only wear labels and since I live in Virginia,
自然没法找到配得上这派对的衣裳
of course I couldn’t find a dress good enough for my party.
所以我跟爹地说得到巴黎走一趟
So I told daddy we had to go to Paris.
克洛伊的爸爸
目标直指定制设计服装
I’m all about couture.
我们可以穿一样的
We could be twinsies!
老妈 你看起来就像个妓♥女♥
Mother, you look like a whore.
克洛伊的妈妈
重点是我
This is about me.
天啊我真恨你 你毁了一切
God, I hate you. You ruin everything.
真好玩 注意身体 驾车开心
This is fun. Use it in good health.
生日快乐 甜心
Happy Birthday, sweetheart.
记住 后座不能带男孩
Remember, no boys in the back.
宝贝 说点什么吧 亲爱的 来吧
Baby? Say something, honey, come on.
凯雷德 凯迪拉克旗下的豪华SUV
-摄像机正录着呢 -我要的是凯雷德
– The camera’s on. – I wanted an escalade.
你说
You said–
-我要的是凯雷德 -爸爸可以退掉的
– I wanted an escalade! – Daddy can take it back.
离我远点
Get away from me!
让她开心是我身为父母的责任
It’s my job as a parent to make her happy.
这次我搞砸了 因为她不开心
So I screwed up this time because she’s not happy.
您也看到她的反应了
That’s the evidence of it.
如果她不开心 那我就搞砸了
If she’s not happy, I screwed up.
聚会策划者
那么跟我们说说克洛伊吧
So tell us all about Chloe.
克洛伊不只是我的女儿
Chloe is not just my daughter.
-她是我最好的朋友 -妈妈
– She is my best friend. – Mother!
他们问的是我 我很红
They’re asking me. I’m very popular.
大家都爱我
Everyone loves me because

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!