你可能想私下解决
You probably like it secretly.
看 那儿
See, right there.
你呢 弗兰克
What about you, Frank?
你昨晚看到美国巨星里那个怪胎了吗
Did you see that freak on “American superstarz” last night?
什么
What?
昨晚 美国巨星里的怪胎
Last night, the freak on “American superstarz”.
没有
No.
是的 我碰巧看到那家伙
I mean, yes. I saw that guy accidentally.
我不看美国巨星
I don’t watch “American superstarz”.
你不看那个 但你看到了他
You don’t watch it, but you saw him?
怎么 你太优秀了所以不看那节目吗
Yeah, right. What, are you too good for the show?
是的
Yeah.
我太优秀了所以不看唱歌♥比赛
I’m too good for a karaoke contest
那节目不过从无才之人中制♥造♥明星
that makes stars out of people with no talent.
你不能那么说 兄弟
You can’t say that, dude.
有一些孩子有真才实学
Some of those kids have real talent.
不 他们没有
No, they don’t.
他们有好的高音
They have good pitch.
相对干净的嗓音
They’re relatively clean.
他们对小女孩和老女人而言没有威胁性
They’re nonthreatening to little girls and old ladies.
他们能够在充满绝望困惑之人的体育馆
They have the ability to stand in line
排成一队
with a stadium full of other desperate and confused people.
但我确定 他们没任何才华
But I assure you, they are talent-free.
是的 我打赌3200万人
Yeah, well, I bet 32 million people
不会赞同你 兄弟
would disagree with you, bro.
因为去年就是这么多人打电♥话♥
Cause that’s how many people called in
给决赛投票
to vote last year on the finale.
我希望我是个超级聪明的发明家
I wish I was a super genius inventor
能想出方法来把电♥话♥变成炸♥弹♥
and could come up with a way to make a telephone
一播美国巨星的投票电♥话♥
into an explosive device that was triggered
就开启爆♥炸♥装置
by the “American superstarz” voting number.
电池会爆♥炸♥ 在脸上留下标记
Battery could explode and leave a mark on the face,
所以我在说话前就能知道该避开谁
so I could know who to avoid talking to before they even talked.
我可以看看然后说
Yeah, I could look and say,
不 你不会说出任何
“No, you’re not gonna be saying anything
给我人生增加价值的话
that’s gonna add any value to my life.”
是 但这很有趣 你得承认
Yeah, but it’s funny. I mean, you’ve got to admit that.
史蒂文·克拉克 好笑死了 弗兰克
Steven Clark, that’s funny shit, Frank.
嘲笑不太健全的人不好吧
It’s not nice to laugh at someone who’s not all there.
每次强大的帝国开始崩溃时
It’s the same type of freak show distraction
就会出现这样的变♥态♥娱乐节目
that comes along every time a mighty empire starts collapsing.
美国巨星就是新的罗马竞技场
“American superstarz” is the new coliseum.
我不会同流合污去看一个
And I won’t participate in watching a show
每周为了娱乐
where the weak are torn apart
百般折磨弱智者的真人秀
every week for our entertainment.
我受够了 真的
I’m done, really.
现在所有都是如此残酷
Everything is so cruel now.
我只想要它们全停止
I just want it all to stop.
我为詹妮弗·安妮斯顿觉得遗憾
I feel sorry for Jennifer Aniston.
我知道 好悲剧
I know, it’s tragic.
我不管她收养了多少外国人
And I don’t care how many foreigners she adopts,
-我不喜欢安吉丽娜·朱莉 -我也是
– I do not like Angelina Jolie. – Me either.
没人再说任何事了
I mean, nobody talks about anything anymore.
他们只是复述在电视上看到的或者
They just regurgitate everything they see on TV
广播里听到的或者网页上看到的一切
or hear on the radio or watch on the web.
你最后一次跟人聊天没有人发短♥信♥
When was the last time you had a real conversation with someone
没有盯着屏幕或显示器
without somebody texting
是什么时候
or looking at a screen or a monitor over your head?
不是关于名人 八卦
You know, a conversation about something that wasn’t
体育 流行政♥治♥的谈话
celebrities, gossip, sports or pop politics?
而是一些
You know, something…
一些重要的或着私人的谈话
something important or something personal.
你知道吗
You know what?
坦特和杰夫今早就在说这个
Taint and Jeff were talking about that this morning.
他们说言论自♥由♥正处于何种危险中
They were saying how their freedom of speech is in jeopardy.
什么 你也不听他们
What, you don’t listen to them either?
不 我不
No, I don’t.
什么 你更像是满嘴道义
What, are you more of a k.T.
疯疯癫癫的人吗
and the snake pit type of guy?
那些家伙是孬种 弗兰克
Cause those guys are pussies, Frank.
好吗 他们的一切
All right? And they stole
都是从坦特和杰夫那儿偷来的
everything they got from Taint and Jeff.
我真的不喜欢他们中任何一个
I really don’t like any of them.
你怎么能那么说 兄弟
How can you say that, bro?
也许他们是政♥治♥不正确
So maybe they’re not politically correct,
但是很有趣 弗兰克
but it’s funny, Frank.
看看我多么不怕外国人
Well, seeing as how I’m not afraid of foreigners
不怕女人
or people with vaginas,
我想我不是他们的目标观众
I guess I’m just not their target audience.
你不懂 如果你懂
You don’t get it. If you got it,
你就不会如此恼火了
you wouldn’t be so offended.
我懂而且我很恼火
Oh, I get it and I am offended.
并不是因为我对于尖刻的 可预言的
Not because I got a problem with bitter,
牢骚的 富有的电台主持人
predictable, whiny, millionaire disk jockeys
抱怨名人或者生活有多艰难有意见
complaining about celebrities or how tough their life is
当我住在墙壁如纸薄的公♥寓♥里
while I live in an apartment with paper-thin walls
紧邻着一对穴居人
next to a couple of neanderthals
他们生出来的不是婴儿
who instead of a baby decided to give birth
而是夜夜都像珍珠港一样鸣笛的
to some kind of nocturnal civil defense air raid siren
夜间民防空袭♥警♥报
that goes off every fucking night like it’s pearl harbor.
就算他们表现得像是我有责任去
I’m not offended that
保护他们像群居动物般挑剔弱者的权利
they act like it’s my responsibility
或者他们根本不在意
to protect their rights to pick on the weak like pack animals
你我的言论自♥由♥
or that we’re supposed to support their freedom of speech
而我们就该支持他们的言论自♥由♥
when they don’t
我也没有生气
give a fuck about yours or mine.
所以你现在反对言论自♥由♥了
So you’re against freedom of speech now?
那可是在权利法案中 老兄
That’s in the bill of rights, man.
我会保护他们的言论自♥由♥
I would defend their freedom of speech
只要我认为它处于危险中
if I thought it was in jeopardy.
我会保护他们打着边缘人的幌子
I would defend their freedom of speech to tell uninspired,
说丧气的 狭隘的
bigoted, blow-job,
关于口♥交♥ 袭击同性恋
gay-bashing,
种族主义和强♥奸♥的笑话的
racist and rape jokes
言论自♥由♥的权利
all under the guise of being edgy.
但那不是边缘话题 那是卖♥♥点
But that’s not the edge. That’s what sells.
他们不能卖♥♥得更努力了
They couldn’t possibly pander any harder
或者变得更商业主流
or be more commercially mainstream
因为这是个追求刺♥激♥的时代
because this is the “Oh, no, you didn’t say that” Generation
耸动的评论居然比真♥相♥更重要
where a shocking comment has more weight then the truth.
人们没有任何廉耻心
No one has any shame anymore.
我们居然该为此庆祝
And we’re supposed to celebrate it.
我昨晚在网络电视上看到
I saw a woman throw a used tampon
一个女人把带血的卫生条扔另一个女人
at another woman last night on network television.
那是自称是时代女性频道的
A network that bills itself
网络电视
as today’s woman’s channel.
孩子们把彼此打得失明
Kids beat each other blind
然后发到优酷上
and post it on YouTube.
你还记得幸存者上吃老鼠和蛆虫
I mean, do you remember when eating rats
都令人震惊的年代吗
and maggots on “Survivor” was shocking?
现在看来都算高雅了
It all seems so quaint now.
我确定两女一杯里的女孩们
I’m sure the girls from “2 girls 1 cup”
某天也会有自己的约会真人秀了
are gonna have their own dating show on vh1 any day now.
如果我们不再对做文明人有兴趣了
I mean, why have a civilization anymore
还要文明干吗
if we no longer are interested in being civilized?
弗兰克
Frank.
到我办公室来一趟
Can I see you iny office?
好的 没问题
Uh, yeah, sure.
进来吧 坐
Come on in. Have a seat.
你认识人力资源部的罗纳德吧
You know Ronald from h.R.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!