Come on, dance.
我让你跳舞 跳啊
I said dance, come on.

And sing.
唱出来
Sing it.
你是否知道
Do you know…
你也来 你原来不是唱歌♥的吗
You, too. You used to sing.
展现给你的
Showing you…
你要往何处去
Where are you going to
还有你们 像刚才一样 起哄 笑
And you all boo and laugh like you were.
现场直播
再大点声
Come on, louder than that.
弗兰克 9点钟方向
Frank! 9:00.
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
再轻举妄动 我就把这炸掉
Try anything stupid again and I swear I will bring the roof in.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
抱歉我骗了你 弗兰克
I’m sorry I lied to you, Frank.
你要干什么
What do you want?
我要你们把枪都放下
I want you to put your guns down.
你知道这不可能
You know we can’t do that.
那我就一个个把裁判杀了
I’m gonna keep shooting judges until you do.
刚才你后面那人不是警♥察♥
That wasn’t a policeman that came up behind you.
就是个自作主张的保安
That was a security guard acting on his own.
所以先别激动 能告诉我你是谁吗
So just calm down. Would you tell me who you are?
我是谁
Who I am?
好啊
Sure.
那东西开着没
Is that thing on?
我叫弗兰克
My name is Frank.
但这不重要
But that’s not important.
重要的是
The important question is,
你是谁
who are you?
美国
America
已沦为一个残酷而恶毒的地方
has become a cruel and vicious place.
我们嘉奖那些最肤浅的人
We reward the shallowest,
最愚笨的人 最刻薄的人
the dumbest, the meanest,
最招摇的人
and the loudest.
我们不懂何为道德
We no longer have any common sense of decency.
不知羞耻
No sense of shame.
不分对错
There’s no right and wrong.
人性中最阴暗的一面
The worst qualities in people
却获得敬仰 和赞颂
are looked up to and celebrated.
撒谎 散播恐惧 都无所谓
Lying and spreading fear are fine
因为有利可图
as long as you make money doing it.
我们国家
We’ve become a nation
充斥着仇恨贩子
of slogan-saying,
高喊口号♥ 散播愤恨
bile-spewing hate mongers.
我们失去了仁慈之心
We’ve lost our kindness.
失去了灵魂
We’ve lost our soul.
当我们为了娱乐
What have we become
而把弱者推向舞台
when we take the weakest in our society
揭人短处 加以嘲弄
and we hold them up to be ridiculed
我们变成了怎样的人
and laughed at for our sport and entertainment?
我们的嘲笑
Laughed at to the point
令他们无地自容
where they would literally rather kill themselves
甚至试图自杀
then live with us anymore?
现场直播
-弗兰克 -怎么了 史蒂文
– Frank? – Yes, Steven?
我想自杀
I didn’t try to kill myself
不是因为他们笑话我
because people were making fun of me.
我想自杀 是因为
I tried to kill myself because
他们不让我上电视了
they weren’t gonna put me on TV anymore.
你很漂亮
You are a pretty girl.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
如果我脸庞上挂着泪水
If there’s a tear on my face
让我灵魂为之颤抖
It makes me shiver to the bone
让我为之震撼
It shakes me, babe
那是心痛 映在了眼中
It’s just a heartache
映在了眼中
Got caugh in my eye
你知道
And you know
我从不哭泣
I never cry
我从不哭泣
I never cry
有时我独酌微醺
Sometimes I drink more than I need
上帝保佑美国
直至电视上雪花一片
Until the TV’s dead and gone
也许我寂寞
I may be lonely
但从不孤独
But I’m never alone
夜晚离我而去
And the night may pass me by
但我从不哭泣
But I’ll never cry
请带走我的双眼吧
Take away, take away my eyes
有时我宁愿失明
Sometimes I’d rather be blind
打碎心中的坚冰吧
Break a heart, break a heart of stone
打开我的心扉 但不要弃之不顾
Open it up but don’t you leave it alone
因为我能给你的 仅此而已
‘Cuz that’s all I got to give you
相信我 宝贝
Believe me, babe
它完整如初
It ain’t been used
我的心房♥ 还从未被触及
My heart’s a virgin, it never been tried
你知道
And you know
我从不哭泣
I’ll never cry
你知道
And you know
我从不哭泣
I’ll never cry
你知道 你知道 你知道
Well, you know, you know, you know
你知道 我从不哭泣
You know that I’ll never cry
我从不哭泣
I’ll never cry
打碎心中的坚冰吧
Break a heart, break a heart of stone
打开我的心扉 但不要弃之不顾
Open it up but don’t you leave it alone
因为我能给你的 仅此而已
‘Cuz that’s all I got
仅此而已
To give to you
相信我 宝贝
Believe me, babe
它完整如初
It ain’t been used
我的心房♥ 还从未被触及
My heart’s a virgin, it never been tried
你知道
And you know
我从不哭泣
I’ll never cry
我从不哭泣
I’ll never cry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!