可能你锻炼的不够
Maybe you don’t exercise enough.
可能伟哥用多了 咖♥啡♥因♥摄入过量
Maybe it’s too much Viagra, too much caffeine.
我知道个屁 你不会起诉我的吧
What the fuck do I know? Hey, you’re not gonna sue me, are you?
不会不会 我不会的 医生
Uh, no, no. I wouldn’t do that, doc.
那太好了 弗兰克
Well, that’s a relief, Frank.
谢谢你的好消息 医生
Well, hey, thanks for the good news, doc.
我现在得打电♥话♥给那个混♥蛋♥伯多克
I’ve got to go call that cocksucker Burdock now
告诉他这个坏消息 你多保重 弗兰克
and tell him the bad news. You take care, Frank.
我们把车卖♥♥了 搬去法国吧
Let’s sell the car and move to France.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得那会很美
I think it would be tres magnifique.
我很懂法语 我很懂酒
I know a lot of French. I know a lot of wines.
我知道怎么问图书馆在哪
I know how to ask where the library is.
我知道怎么讨烟抽
I know how to bum a cigarette.
我知道”哦啦啦” 就这么多
I know ooh-LA-LA. But that’s about it.
我知道”是” 还需要别的吗
I know oui. What else could we need?
说到这 我要尿尿
Speaking of which, I have to wee.
伙计 那个女孩哪儿来的
Hey, buddy. What’s up with the girl?
-什么 -我知道她不是你女儿
– Pardon? – I know she’s not your daughter.
从她逗你笑的方式就能看出来
I can tell by the way she makes you smile.
她是我侄女
She’s my niece.
我有好多侄女
Yeah, I got a lot of nieces.
一天多少钱
How much for a day?
我觉得你想歪了 先生
I think you got the wrong idea, sir.
你坚持那个说法
Yeah, you stick to that story.
我觉得我想法没错
I don’t think I do.
祝你愉快
You have a good one.
我知道你今天会很不错 上帝保佑
I know you’re gonna have a good day. God bless.
这次别把热水都用光了
Hey, don’t use up all the hot water this time.
不会的
I won’t.
天哪 到了法国你最好别这么爱烦躁
God, you’d better not be this uptight in France.
在法国不用洗澡
You don’t have to shower in France.
我们想借此机会
We’d like to take this chance
感谢媒体和社区中的每个人
to thank everybody in our community
感谢他们
and the media for helping us
帮我们寻找洛茜安
in our search for Roxanne.
我们都在祈祷
We pray that she’s still alive
祈祷她还活着 并平安归来
and that she makes it home to us.
洛茜安 我们想念你
Roxanne, we miss you.
我们爱你
And we love you.
请有相关信息的人
Anyone with any information on the…
去你♥妈♥的♥
God fucking damn it!
你个死
You fuck…
弗兰克 是你吗
Frank, is that you?
发生什么了
What happened?
-你父母 -什么
– Your parents. – What?
我刚在电视上看到他们了
Yeah, I just saw them on the TV.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我不撒谎 你还会带我一起走吗
Well, would you have taken me along if I told you
我是来自平常家庭
that I lived in a normal house
有着正常的父母
with a set of normal parents
他们不虐待我
who didn’t abuse me,
但也完全不试图理解我
but also didn’t even try and understand me?
我每天 都度日如年
That every day in my normal life felt like a million years?
那些整天教育我
And that I spent all day every day
该做什么 该怎么思考的人
being told what to do and what to think
都比我蠢上一万倍
by people who I’m a million times smarter than,
为了礼貌 我又不能指出他们蠢
but since it’s not polite to acknowledge that,
只能假装我听进去了
I just had to pretend to listen to?
每天早晨 我都希望醒来后
That every single morning I just woke up
会发生点不寻常的事
and wished that anything not normal would happen?
给你那辆车的钥匙
Here are the keys to that car.
你想让我去哪
Well, where am I supposed to go?
我不管 回去找你父母
I don’t care. Go back to your parents.
别再来搅合我的生活
Just stay out of my life.
我没空陪你玩
I don’t got time for you.
你跟他们一样
You’re just like everybody else.
撒谎骗人
I don’t got time for liars.
去你的 弗兰克 你个颓废的可怜虫
Fuck you, Frank. You’re just a pathetic, broken man!
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker!
我在飞奔
I was running
与狼一同奔跑
I was running with the wolves
我知道寒气逼人
and I knew I was cold
但我不知 究竟多寒冷
but I didn’t know how cold
我知道我迅疾如风
And I knew I was fast
但那还不够
But I wasn’t fast enough
我们很庆幸 她的确平安归来了
And thankfully it has.
被绑女孩平安归来
我们很兴奋
It’s so exciting.
犯人仍逍遥法外 我们很担忧
We are concerned that the perpetrator is still out there,
但此时此刻 我们非常开心
but we couldn’t be happier at this moment.
经历了这一切后
Everything that we’ve been through,
杰弗里与苏珊·哈蒙 联邦调查局正追寻绑♥架♥者
我们家庭终于重聚了
now we’re reunited as a family.
我们正打算一起出游呢
We’re planning a family vacation.
我们要去迪士尼乐园啦
We’re going to Disneyland.
我知道我迅疾如风
I knew I was fast
但那还不够
But I wasn’t fast enough.
你是弗兰克吗
You Frank?
弗兰克 你打电♥话♥的时候
Frank, you didn’t really tell me
没说清楚你到底想要什么
exactly what you were looking for when you called,
所以我给你带了一箱子大杂烩
so I brought you kind of a gun pu-pu platter.
我这有支蟒蛇型左轮手♥枪♥
We got you .357 Magnum.
镀光亮镍处理 弹容6发
Nickel finish. Six-shot.
8英寸型的枪管长
Eight-inch barrel.
口径才.357英寸 杀伤力挺大的
.357 so you know it’s got some punch to it.
对着黑鬼脑袋一枪下去
You put this to the back of some nigger’s head,
绝对脑袋开花 面目全非
all you’re gonna see is pink mist.
好吧 不要这个 不适合你
No. Maybe not. Maybe not for you.
来点复古的
Old school.
瓦尔特P38手♥枪♥
Walther p38.
德国枪 9毫米口径
German, 9mm.
二战时造的
Made during the second world war.
德国人最懂怎么杀人 是吧
I mean, who knows how to kill people better than the Germans, right?
肯定特好 你不是犹太人吧 弗兰克
You know it’s got to be good. You’re not a Jew, Frank, are you?
我就是问问 提到德国枪嘛
I’m just asking ‘cuz, you know, I brought up a German gun.
好吧 也许
Okay. Hey, maybe–
也许你想要大东西
maybe you’re looking for something that’s a little bigger.
大火力的
A little more firepower.
看看 你可能会喜欢这个
Let’s see what we got that may strike your fancy here.
这东西不错吧
Is that a honey or what?
AK-47步♥枪♥
AK-47.
你要是确定 一定 以及肯定
When you absolutely, positively
想把屋里人都扫干净
have to waste every single motherfucker in the room.
那就是这架了
Accept no substitution.
你肯定喜欢这个
I can see you like this. Definitely.
7.62乘39毫米子弹
7.62 by 39.
突击步♥枪♥ 但还挺轻的
It’s an assault rifle, but it’s still light.
性能也可靠 弗兰克 从屋顶扔下去
And talk about reliable, Frank, I could throw this off the roof.
开车碾过去 都没事
I could run this over with my car.
你把它埋进土里 再挖出来 一样用
I could bury it in the dirt and dig it up, and it will still fire.
就这么可靠
That’s how reliable that is.
最棒的量产作战武器
Best mass-produced combat weapon ever made.
看看 挺适合你的
Look at this. That fits you.
伙计 你看着就像是兰博
Look at this. You’re friggin’ Rambo, man.
兰博 第一滴血主角 由史泰龙扮演 剧中为退伍军人
看看 这感觉太好了
Look at that. Look. I love it.
用这个 你都不用费心瞄准了
You know what? You don’t even have to aim this thing.
一通扫射就行了
It’s a spray-and-pray kind of weapon.
这种最好了 对吧
What’s better than that, right?
但我得说 这东西可不便宜
Now, the one thing is, this is not a cheap weapon.
这可是个突击步♥枪♥