居然真的有效 难以置信
I can’t believe that’s actually working.
闭嘴 再把另一只手给我
Shut up and give me your other hand.
轻点
Gentle. Ah!
知道你需要什么吗 弗兰克
You know what you need, Frank?
一根吸管吗
A straw?
你需要放个假
You need a vacation.
坐船去百慕大群岛吧
Let’s take a boat to Bermuda
坐飞机去圣保罗吧
let’s take a plane to St. Paul
坐皮船
let’s take a kayak
去昆西或是奈阿克 我们逃走吧
to Quincy or Nyack, let’s get away…
你们都是共♥产♥党员 左派共♥党♥
You guys are all commies. Pinko commies.
给 把我的钱都拿走 这是俄♥国♥吗
Here, take all my money. What, are we in Russia?
这是俄♥国♥吗 是这么回事吗
Are we in Russia? Is that what’s going on here?
根本没有回来的必要
No need to come back at all
做杂烩的调料
Let’s take a powder…
-快跑 哥们 -带去波士顿
– Run, man! – To Boston for chowder
逃离这一切吧
Let’s get away from it all…
我们一个城一个城的
We’ll travel around
周游世界
from town to town
茶党成员被害
归咎于无神论者自♥由♥党人士
去遍各个州
We’ll visit every states
我会一再地说 我爱你 甜心
and I’ll repeat, I love you, sweet
在四十八个州都说
in all the 48
我们再去尼亚加拉
let’s go again to niagara…
你真要占下两个车位吗
You really got to take both those spots?
对 滚边儿去
Yeah. Fuck you.
不 你滚边儿去
No, fuck you.
从我们的小屋里出来 亲爱的
Let’s get out of our hut, dear
不走寻常的路 亲爱的
get out of our rut, dear
逃离这一切吧
let’s get away from it all…
男子因占两车位
受致命伤
堪萨斯
世界注定要灭亡
上帝憎恨犹太人
感谢上帝让士兵死去
退伍军人纪念
开车去迈阿密吧
Let’s motor down to Miami
上帝憎恨同志
攀过大峡谷壁
let’s climb the grand canyon wall
离开湖边时
let’s catch a tuna
抓条金枪鱼
way out in laguna
逃离这一切吧
let’s get away from it all…
我们往南直到边境
Let’s travel South of the border
给我买♥♥条真正的西班牙披肩
buy me a real Spanish shawl
在诺辊莱斯市中心吃玉米面团包馅卷
let’s eat tamales in downtown Nogales
逃离这一切吧
Let’s get away from it all
还要租船和飞机
we’ll charter boats and airplanes, too
去遥远的未知的地点
to far-off spots unknown…
-进来 进来 -之后立马
– Get back in. Get back in. – Then hurry there…
去找个
To find somewhere
能独处的地方
where we can be alone
去迪克西过周末吧
let’s spend the weekend in Dixie…
真美
It’s beautiful.
是啊 这是神的国家
Yeah, it’s God’s country.
再去里诺 但只去玩基诺[赌博游戏]
Then off to Reno, but just to play keno
逃离这一切吧
Let’s get away from it all…
宗教领袖糟残杀
奥巴马杀人小队之作
我们轻装前去白金汉宫
Let’s breeze to Buckingham Palace
告诉他们我们途经来访
We’ll tell ’em we dropped by to call
跟菲利普和丽兹礼貌地寒暄
and be socially busy with Philip and Lizzy
逃离这一切吧
Let’s get away from it all…
快来 弗兰克 来跳舞
Come on, Frank. Let’s dance.
-我不跳舞 -快来 我领舞
– Oh, I don’t dance. – Come on, I’ll lead.
当然是你来
I don’t doubt that.
整个欧洲等着招呼我们
All of Europe is waiting to greet us
许多好朋友说要来拜访
lots of good friends said to call
等我们逛完美好的老家 甜蜜的家园
then after our roaming, good old home, sweet home
就逃离吧
and let’s get away
请问你会带我走吗
won’t you please take me away?
来吧 大家
Come on, everybody
我们逃离吧
let’s get away
逃离这一切
from it all…
想逃走吗 我也想
Want to get away? So do I.
我们逃离吧
Let’s get away.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道 大家都上船吧
I know. Everybody onboard.
我们逃走了吧
We’re getting away, aren’t we?
谢谢 停下
Thank you. Oh, stop it.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不 始终很荣幸 我喜欢唱那首歌♥
No, it’s always my pleasure. I love doing that song.
接下来我要唱点饶舌
Next I’m gonna do a little rap song
你们会喜欢的 去警♥察♥的
you’re gonna like. “Fuck the police.”
不 开玩笑的
No, I’m kidding.
我不会唱那首的 谢谢大家
I’m not gonna do that one. Thank you all.
杀人之后你怎么藏尸的
Where’d you hide them after you killed them?
说实话 警长
I told you the truth, sheriff.
我没杀他们
I didn’t kill them.
我在想
I’ve been thinking.
我们合法化吧
Let’s go legit.
什么意思 自首吗
What do you mean? Turn ourselves in?
不是 比如 搬到法国
No. Like, let’s move to France
或者其他讨厌美国人的国家
or some other country that hates Americans.
要是之后被抓了 法国不会引渡我们的
If we got caught later, France wouldn’t extradite us.
我们还可以有一座小小的法式农场
And we could have a cute little French farm
养些可爱的小小法国山羊
and raise cute little French goats
做可爱的小小法式起司
and make cute little French cheeses
和一大堆其他可爱的小小法国动物
and have a bunch of other adorable little French animals.
听着不错
It sounds nice.
来 把手给我
Here, give me your hand.
还是无法相信它有效
I still can’t believe that works.
知道你要去哪吗
Do you know where you’re going to?
我们知道史蒂文·克拉克要去哪
Well we know where Steven Clark is going to.
这位美国超新星参赛者
The “American superstarz” Performer
在上周的自杀失败后
has been asked to perform on the live finale of the show
受邀在节目的决赛上进行表演
after last week’s failed attempt to take his own life.
好消息
Good news.
该把那些人全杀了
Should kill all those people.
他们嘲笑他直到他准备自杀
They make fun of that guy till he’s ready to kill himself.
然后他们利用他
Then they exploit him
好让大家能为嘲笑他
so everybody can feel better about laughing at him
把他逼上绝路感到好受点
and pushing him over the edge in the first place.
我真讨厌这个国家
I really hate this country.
所以我们要搬去法国
That’s why we’re moving to France.

Hello?
医生 我是弗兰克·默多克
Hey, doc. It’s Frank Murdock.
你给我留言了吗
You left a message?
是的 弗兰克
Yes, I did, Frank.
我有些坏消息
Uh, I have some bad news.
你没得脑瘤
Um, you don’t have a brain tumor.
什么
What?
你不会死
You’re not gonna die.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我看见肿瘤了 你给我看的
I mean, I saw the tumor. You showed it to me.
对 有个核磁共振成像上有肿瘤
Yes, there was a tumor in an M.R.I.,
但那个片子是弗兰克·伯多克的
but that was Frank burdock with a “B.”
不是你的
Not Frank murdock with an “M.”
等等 那坏消息是什么
Wait. What is the bad news, then?
因为这个混♥蛋♥伯多克很可能起诉我
Because this cocksucker Burdock is probably gonna sue me.
他纯是个混球 明白了吗
He’s a real ballbuster. You know what I mean?
可那为什么我脑袋总疼
But how come my head hurts all the time, then?
我他妈不知道 弗兰克
I don’t fucking know, Frank.
可能你坐得离电脑太近
I mean, maybe you sit too close to the computer.
可能你高血压
Maybe you’ve got high blood pressure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!