-真恶心 -你说的
– Gross. – You said it.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
谢谢让我跟着你
Thanks for letting me come along with you.
晚安 朱诺
Good night, juno.
去你的 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank.
好哇
Hurray
让好戏上演
Let the show begin
准备已万全
I’ve been ready
来吧
Come on
好哇
Hurray
灯光就让它暗淡
Let the lights grow dim
准备已万全
I’ve been ready
跟这位来做梦的观众
Ready as this audience
一样万全
that’s come in here to dream
爱每一秒
Loving every second
每个瞬间 每声尖叫
every moment, every scream
为唱我的歌♥
I’ve been waiting so long
已等待许久
to sing my song

And I
为等它发生
have been waiting so long
已等待许久
for this thing to come

And I
很久以来都以为
have been thinking so long
只有我这样
I was the only one
天哪 我感觉
God, I feels
如此强大
so strong
我如此强大
I’ve been so strong
太强大了
I’m so strong
感觉如此强大
I feel so strong
感觉如此强大
I feel so strong
如此…
so–
我们要不要干这票
We gonna do this or what?
-你觉得如何 -很好
– What do you think? – It’s good.
-很好 -天哪 弗兰克
– It’s good. – Jesus, Frank.
你像个白♥痴♥似的
You look like fuck pie.
他在那
There he is.
女士们
Ladies.
我得继续健身了
I got to get back to working out.
-打中了吗 -没有 只擦着他了
– Did we get him? – No, I think we just winged him.
还有气吗
Is he breathing?
不知道
I don’t know.
别动 不然我就对她开枪了
You stop moving or I shoot her.
你没那胆儿
You don’t have the balls.
是吗 我没胆吗
Really? I don’t?
去你的 自负的白♥痴♥
Fuck you, you condescending prick.
为什么你总那么粗鲁
Why do you got to be so rude all the time?
就因为这点屁事吗
Is that what this is all about?
我的节目吗
Huh? My show?
你们肯定很讨厌我的政见吧
You must really hate my politics, huh?
杀了我 只是把我变成了殉道者
Look, you kill me, you just turn me into a martyr.
我不讨厌你的政见
I don’t hate your politics.
其实有的事上 我赞同你
In fact, I agree with you on some things.
-是吗 -没错
– You do? – Yeah.
那又因为什么
Then what is this about?
你干吗总那么刻薄
Why do you got to be so mean all the time?
只因为觉得我不友好
Are you really willing to die
你就愿意奉献生命吗
just because you don’t think I’m nice?
你敢开枪吗 富勒
Do you have it in you, Fuller?
你多久没朝人开枪了
How long has it been since you actually had to shoot someone?
等等 你没朝人开过
Oh, wait. You never have.
我忘了 你没当过兵
I forgot. You never served in the military.
跟所有以美国情结谋生的
You had your parents help you dodge the draft.
爱吹牛的有钱人一样
Just like every other rich blowhard
你让父母帮你逃避兵役
who makes a living off of American xenophobes.
好像你们刚用了些惨事
Seems like you guys just exploited
来推进你们的计划
some tragedies to further your agenda.
其实一直都是在保护
In fact, it seems like it’s always been
大石油公♥司♥的权益
about protecting big oil companies’ right
却置世人于水火之中
to keep boiling the whole world alive
就因为法庭委任的乡巴总统
just because some court-appointed hillbilly president
开始听命于上帝或者复活节兔子
started taking orders from Jesus or the Easter bunny
或者其他什么虚构的人物
or some other make-’em-up play friend of his.
拜托 那只是
Please, that is just
你这典型没文化的
your typical uneducated,
左翼女权纳粹的观点
left wing feminazi point of view.
女权纳粹
Feminazi?
再说一次 你干吗总那么刻薄
Again, why do you got to be so mean?
他只想大家都好好做人
He just wishes everyone would act nice.
而我觉得你的政见就是狗屁
I, on the other hand, think your politics are shit.
等等
Whoa, whoa, wait!
你个泼妇
You bitch.
我就是
Yup.
你赞同他的政见具体哪部分
Exactly what part of his politics do you agree with?
当然是减少枪♥支♥管制
Less gun control, of course.
但那样的话每个蠢蛋都会有把枪 弗兰克
But, Frank, then every nut will have a gun.
看看这些人
Wow, look at all these people.
真希望我有架AK47自动步♥枪♥
Yeah, I wish I had an ak-47.
迈克尔·富勒的拥护者尊他为英雄
Supporters of Michael Fuller are calling him a hero,
认为杀人事件
believing that his homicide
与其宣称支持战争有关
is tied to the outspoken support of the war
很可能是我国境内的
and possibly the work of a terrorist sleeper cell
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥潜伏小组所为
within our own boarders.
富勒说中了 他他妈成了殉道者
Fuller was right. He’s a fucking martyr.
都他妈是弱智
Fucking morons.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我只是高兴他死了
I’m just glad he’s dead.
那是你前妻吗
Is that your ex-wife?
没错
Yeah.
她很漂亮
She’s pretty.

Yup.
我不管迟没迟到 我讨厌学校
I don’t care if we’re late. I hate school.
我就觉得是你 弗兰克
I thought that was you, Frank.
布拉德
Hi, Brad.
-新换的车吗 -是啊
– New wheels? – Yeah.
想来打个招呼吗
You want to come say hi?
学校烂透了
School sucks!
不了 她们看起来有点忙
Nah. They look kinda busy.
那是谁
Who’s your friend?
一个朋友
A friend.
要是你决定待在城里 给我们来个电♥话♥
Well, uh, give us a call if you decide to stay in town.
姑娘们肯定很想见你
I’m sure the girls would love to see you.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
别告诉她们我来过 好吗
Hey, don’t tell them we were here, all right?
收到
Oh, Roger that.
能把艾娃的背包从屋里拿来吗
Would you get Ava’s backpack from the house?
当然
Sure thing.
-我想要我的背包 -你闹死我了
– I want my backpack. – Honey, you’re killing me.
那我们要杀了他吗
So are we gonna kill him?
不是那个 我讨厌那个 我要另一个
Not that one. I hate that one. I want my other one!
拿蓝色那个来 蓝色那个
Just get the blue one. Get the blue one.

No.
我要让他受着
I want him to suffer.
这么早就喝啤酒吗
Isn’t it early for beer?
这里好像没有科尼亚克白兰地
This doesn’t seem like the type of place to order the cognac.
去看过医生吗
Have you been to a doctor?
去过
Yeah.
我没事
I’m fine.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
没用的
It’s not gonna work.
这是什么新世纪鬼…
This some kind of new age bull– ah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!