嘿 我正想过去跟你解释一下照片的事
Hey. I meant to come over and explain about that thing in the newspaper.
圣迪 我刚接到从洛杉矶打来的电♥话♥
Santi, I had a call from LA.
你赶紧给你奶奶回个电♥话♥
You need to phone your grandmother.
-格兰 发生什么事了? -他父亲
-Glen, what’s happened? -His father.
显然是心脏病突发
Heart attack, apparently.
会好起来吧?
Is he going to be all right?
已经去世了
Dead.
-让我拿吧 -没事
-I’ve got it. -No, it’s OK, man.
到这里吧
Here.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thanks for everything.
一路平安
Safe journey.
-是的 老板 -你去吧 太好了 谢谢
-Yes, boss. -There you go. Brilliant, thank you.
嘿 老板
Hey, boss.
-能和你谈谈吗? -可以
-Can I have a word? -Yes, please.
-我就是报纸上说的另一个队员 -我很吃惊
-I was the other bloke in that picture. -I’m shocked.
我觉得你应该知道…
And I thought you should know…
因为我把圣迪拉去那个派对 引发了这些事端
it was me that dragged Santi to that party to begin with.
他本来都不想去了 这不是他的作风 他是个好小伙
He didn’t even wanna go. It’s not his scene. He’s a good lad.
我愿意负起全部的责任
I take full responsibility.
再怎么有钱的孩子还是孩子
Boys with big bank accounts are still boys.
这不能再被你拿来作借口了
This is not an excuse for you any more.
-你多大了? -28
-28 -You’re how old? -28.
-我记得是29 -是 差不多吧
-29, I think. -Yeah. Around that.
你应该为年轻的球员树起一个榜样
The young players should be looking to you for an example.
即使在球场以外也是一样 我说的对吗?
Off the field as well as on. Am I right?
我明白你的意思 老板
I hear what you’re saying, boss.
而且…
And…
你不是第一个劝我的人了
you’re not the first person to say it.
飞往伦敦希思罗机场的19号♥班机 已经开始登机
Flight 19 to London Heathrow is now boarding.
所有联运的国际航♥班♥ 将在抵达后列出
All connecting international flights will be listed on arrival.
先生 开始登机了
Sir, we’re boarding now.
多做点准备活动 今天会是漫长的一天
Keep stretching, lads. It’ll be a long day.
你怎么跑这里来了? 你不是应该在飞机上吗?
What the hell are you doing here? Why aren’t you on the plane?
我坐在机场想了很久
I’m sitting in the airport and I think to myself,
至少现在我有了个借口
at least now I have an excuse.
一个告诉我的伙伴和所有人的借口
A reason to give my buddies and everybody
为什么我没有成功的借口
else why things didn’t work out.
“嘿 我爸爸去世了 我必须回家料理后事”
“Hey, my dad died. I had to come home, take care of business.”
-知道为什么我需要一个借口吗? -不知道
-Know why I needed an excuse? -No.
因为这是我爸爸给我灌输的一种思想
Because that’s the way my father made me think.
他让我失去了自信
He took away my self-belief.
他让我觉得人不应该有不切实际的渴望
He made it impossible
-渴望 你明白吗? -明白
-Aspiration, you understand? -Yes.
我不需要什么借口
I don’t need an excuse.
唯一能说我不够好的人只有你
The only person who can tell me I’m not good enough is you.
但即使是这样…
And even then…
我也不会这么认为
I may not agree with you.
你是对的 圣迪
You are right, Santi.
没必要去追究原因
There’s no point in coming back.
一切都是上帝的安排
It’s God’s will.

Hey.

Hi.
你还好吧?
So how are you feeling?
我从来没有善待过我爸爸
I never made peace with my dad.
-他也从来没有善待过你 -没有 他一直没有原谅我
-He never made peace with you either. -No, but he never forgave me.
你确信吗?
You don’t know that.
你怎么知道呢?
How can you know that?
你那些照片不是寄回家了吗?
What about all those pictures you sent home?
我已经不知道家在哪里
I don’t know where home is any more.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
你的家是绿色的 一边一个球门
It’s green and it’s got a goalpost at each end.
蒙尼兹
Munez.
你还好吧?
How are you doing?
还行 老板
OK, boss.
父亲去世是件很痛苦的事情
Tough thing to lose a father.
我还记得我父亲去世时的心情
I remember when I lost mine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在这里干吗? 管♥理♥员♥正在修整草坪
You shouldn’t be here. The groundsman is having a fit.
这个球场可是他的命根子
His turf is sacred.
我只是…
I just…
我只是体会一下这种感觉
I just wanted to see what it felt like.
你知道的…
You know…
站在这片球场上的感觉
to be on this pitch.
周六你就知道了
You’ll find out Saturday.
现在快出来吧
Now get off the grass.
耶!
Yeah.
对利物浦的比赛 我是首发队员
I’m in the squad for the Liverpool game.
-那你给我们带票来了吧? -当然
-Get us a ticket, then, will you? -Yeah.
干得好 小子 干得好
Well done, son. Well done.
我一直都对你很有信心
Well, I never doubted it,
小子 我一看到你就跟费尔说了 对不对费尔?
son. First time I saw you, I said to Phil, didn’t I, Phil?
-他成功了 -不 你没说过
-That lad’s got it. -No, you didn’t.
我欠你的 早饭钱 记得吗?
I owe you, man. Breakfast, remember?
给你
Here.
上车 我们去庆祝一下
Get in. We’re celebrating.
-那是佳文·哈里斯吧? -哪里?
-Is that Gavin Harris? -Where?
我们去酒吧里找几个妞
We’re meeting a couple of girls
然后找个场子 来个狂野派对
at a club and then back to my gaff. La vida loca.
开玩笑的 也就是打打街机吃吃批萨
I’m joking. Blockbuster and pizza.
能不能把车蓬拉上啊? 我屁♥股♥都要冻掉了
Can we put the top up? My ass is freezing.
去买♥♥件大衣吧你
Buy a coat.
终于到本赛季最后一场比赛
It’s down to this, the last game,
面对他们最大的竞争对手 利物浦队
against their main rivals, Liverpool.
接下来的九十分钟将决定纽卡斯尔的命运
The next 90 minutes will decide Newcastle’s fate.
究竟他们能不能如愿以偿 顺利进军欧洲
Will it be Europe, and all the glory that goes with it,
以辉煌战绩迈入下个赛季?
next season?
那么 他们必须赢得今天的比赛
If so, they have to win today.
保留席位?
Private box?
我得查查你的票
I’d check your ticket.
格兰 你现在是单身?
So, Glen, are you single then?
好了 听着
OK, listen up.
小伙子们
Guys.
你们知道该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
圣迪出来了 圣迪出来了
Sant’s come on. Sant’s come on.
今天纽卡斯尔将年轻队员圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹列入了首发阵容
Now, Newcastle are choosing to start with young Santiago Munez.
这才是他第二次参加这种重大赛事
It’s only his second-ever appearance for the senior side.
我想他们是期望他能像上周
I guess they’ll be hoping he produces some of the flair
在富勒姆当替补时那样一展身手
that he showed as a substitute at Fulham last week.
我们的球
Our ball.
是的
Yes.
-加油 圣迪 加油 圣迪 -冲啊 圣迪亚哥
-Come on, Sant. Come on, Sant. -Go, Santiago.
比赛进入白热化
It is getting physical now.
双方队员的必胜心一览无遗 两支球队都需要这次胜利
You can feel the determination. Both teams really need this win.
机场有个客人打电♥话♥叫车
I’ve got an airport pickup for you.
康奈 汤米 我忙得腿都要断了 一会再联♥系♥你吧
Cannae, Tommy, I’m rushed off me feet. I’ll get back to you.
劳驾 兄弟 让一让
Excuse me, lads. Room for a little ‘un.
-怎么样? -开局表现不错
-How’s it going? -We’ve made all the early running.
-开始多久了? -一分钟
-How long’s it been on? -A minute.
利物浦队传球失误
Given away by Liverpool.
阿兰·希勒试图为纽卡斯尔组织一次进攻
Alan Shearer looking to organize a counterattack for Newcastle United.
将球传给右路的斯蒂芬·卡尔
He’s got support to his right. Stephen Carr.
现在戴尔控球
Now Dyer taking over.
哈里斯由中路插入 球传给哈里斯
Harris is getting into the middle. Here comes Harris.
球进了 哈里斯头球得分
And a goal. It’s Harris.
纽卡斯尔队来了个漂亮的开门红
It’s a dream start for Newcastle.
关于哈里斯的那些批评不攻自破
And what a way to answer his critics.
太棒了
Come on.
10号♥ 佳文·哈里斯
Number ten, Gavin Harris.
裁判判罚犯规
Referee has given the foul.
利物浦队开球
Free kick to Liverpool.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!