加油
Come on.
这小子是谁啊?
Who the hell is this?
他是我儿子
That’s my son.
那是我儿子 圣迪亚哥 我是他爸爸
That’s my boy. Santiago. I’m his father.
如果他进球了 我请你 过来 兄弟 坐边上来
If he scores, like, I’ll buy you a pint. Come on, son, sit at the bar.
过来
Come on.
纽卡斯尔联队换人
Substitution for Newcastle United.
13号♥卡尔·弗朗西斯下
Coming off, number 13, Carl Francis.
26号♥圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹上
Being replaced by number 26, Santiago Munez.
加油 没错
Go on. Yes.
蒙尼兹的盘带技术真是让人吃惊
What a great run by Munez.
犯规 点球
Brought down. Penalty.
加油 兄弟
Come on, boys.
点球 兄弟 点球
Penalty, boys. Penalty.
-坐着吧你 -如果让那个花♥花♥公♥子♥罚球 我怎么看得下去
-Down, you. -I can’t watch it if that playboy’s taking it.
冷静点 好吗?
Just calm it down, all right?
我讨厌罚点球
I hate this stuff.
-兄弟 我请你喝酒 -现在喝酒早了点吧
-I’ll buy you that pint now, son. -It’s a little early.
按纽卡斯尔时间可不早了 这群小子太棒了
Not in Newcastle, it’s not. Howay, the lads.
比赛只剩下最后几秒 如果能保持目前的比分
Only seconds to go and if it ends like this,
纽卡斯尔的队员们今晚就可以踏上愉快的归程了
it will be a happy journey back to the Northeast for the Newcastle players.
-对了 你应该躺下 -是
-Right. You should lie down, you. -Aye.
萨尔萨高手
Salsa man.
蒙尼兹
Munez.
啊 漂亮 我知道 踢得漂亮
Ah, beautiful. I know. Beautiful stuff.
你获得那个点球的时候 你注意到了什么?
What did you notice when you won that penalty?
呃 我注意到了…球门?
Uh, I noticed… the goal?
你应该注意到有两名队员 站的位置比你更好
You should have noticed two players in a better position than you.
你不知道传球 一心只想着出风头
You don’t pass. You go for glory.
斯文 你好吗?
Sven, how are you?
别老念叨这件事了 兄弟 老大对每个人都这样
Stop brooding about it, man. The gaffer does that to everyone.
你踢得很好 每个人都看到了
You played great. Everyone saw that, yeah.
嘿 嘿 强尼
Hey, hey, Johnny.
-圣迪亚哥 -嘿
-Santiago. -Hey.
恭喜你 你真让人♥大♥吃一惊
Congratulations, you were amazing.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我全家人都是皇马的粉丝 我奶奶 她简直爱死你了
My whole family are mad Real Madrid fans. My grandma, she loves you, man.
保持你现在的状态 总有一天你也会是其中一员的
Well, carry on playing like that, you’ll be there one day.
-再见 -很高兴认识你
-See you around. -Nice to meet you.
你知道这是怎么回事 这是你的事情
You know how it is. It’s your service.
佳文 我刚刚…
-Gavino. I just…
嘿 来见见我的朋友 齐达内
Hey, let me introduce you to my mates. That’s Zizou.
这是劳尔 圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹
Santiago Munez.
你跟他在一起搞什么鬼?
What the hell are you doing with him?
跟着他 有车坐
He’s the one with the car.
我们得走了
We have to go.
保重了 再见
Take care, yeah. See you later. All right, man.
他们来这里参加一个商业活动 大把大把赚钱 圣迪
They’re over here shooting a commercial. Mucho dinero, Santi.
来 我们走 这地方死气沉沉的
Come on, let’s go. This place is dead.
什么? 什么意思? 去哪里?
What? What do you mean? Where?
这是我的地盘 兄弟
This is my town, son.
哥们 真不够意思 我们都准备派个搜查队去找你们俩了
Boys, wicked. We were gonna send out a search party for you two.
-派对不错啊 兄弟 -这还不是派对呢
-Nice party, man. -This ain’t the party.
-快 跟我来 -再上一层
-Come on, follow me. -Upstairs again.
这才是派对
This is the party.
你好 帅哥
Hello, boys.
-尽情享受吧 就当是你生日 -真丢人啊
-Fill your boots, son. It’s your birthday. -Shame on us.
快去吧
Get in there.
-我们拍几张照片 -抱歉
-We’re getting this. -Excuse me.
继续啊 别害羞
Come on, don’t be shy.
抓她的波 抓一抓她的波
Ball control. A bit of ball control.
别害羞 继续 就是那样
Don’t be shy, your mother wasn’t. That’s it. Get in there.
-你不喜欢派对? -我总是不知道该说什么
-Not your kind of party? -I never know what to say.
你不需要和那些女孩说话
You wouldn’t need to say anything to most of the girls in there.
我有女朋友了 这个 我觉得她是我女朋友
I have a girl. Well, I think I have one.
我很喜欢她
I met someone I really like.
她很幸运
She’s very lucky.
你和佳文是怎么认识的?
How did you and Gavino meet?
像这样的派对上
Party like this.
差不多是些同样的人
Much the same people.
乐手 模特 球员
Musos, models, footballers.
别告诉他我走了
Listen, don’t tell him I’ve gone.
估计他也不会发现
Not that he’d notice.
要不要解释一下
Want to explain this?
我没什么好解释的 先生 不过是在派对上闹着玩
There’s nothing to explain, sir. It was just people fooling around at a party.
你和俱乐部出去比赛的时候 你就代表着俱乐部的形象
When you travel with this club, you’re an ambassador for this club.
多汉姆先生 这不是我的错
Mr Dornhelm, it’s not my fault.
这是你的错 你自己把自己 搞成这副德性
It is your fault. You exposed yourself to this kind of situation.
-另一个队员是谁? -另一个?
-Who is the other player? -The other one?
这里写着是两名纽卡斯尔队员
It says there are two Newcastle players.
另一个是谁?
Who is the other one?
-我不能告诉你 先生 -你不愿意告诉我?
-I cannot tell you that, sir. -You mean you won’t tell me?

Yeah.
Roz Roz 嘿 我得跟你解释那张照片的事
Roz. Roz. Hey. I have to explain about that picture.
-什么照片? -太阳报上的那张
-What picture? -In The Sun.
-我不看那种报纸 -那你没有看到?
-Don’t read that rag. -You haven’t seen it?
我拿给她看了 不错的派对啊
I showed it to her. Looked like a good party, that.
那些小妞的胸是真的吗?
Are those lasses’ tits real?
-不是你想象的那样 -听着 我不想讨论这个了 行吗?
-It wasn’t how it looked. -Look, I don’t wanna talk about it, OK?
我很忙 既然你已经来了 你应该去看看你的朋友杰米
I’m busy. You should go and visit your friend Jamie while you’re here.
他在B诊疗室
He’s in examination room B.
-嘿 -嘿 圣迪
-Hey. -Hey, Santi.
-发生什么了 兄弟? -预备队比赛时被人抬下来了
-What happened, man? -I got stretchered off in the reserve game.
他们让我过来做核磁共振扫描
They’ve sent me here for an MRI scan.
没事的 现在什么病都能治得好
You’ll be fine. They can fix anything these days, man.
我不知道 我摔倒的时候觉得很糟糕
I don’t know. It felt really bad when it happened.
你一眼就能感觉到
You could just tell.
估计我没法教他们跳萨尔萨了
I reckon I might have to skip them salsa lessons.
他的半月板碎了
His meniscus is shattered.
侧面十字韧带撕裂
And there’s a tear in the lateral cruciate ligament.
我不明白是什么意思
I don’t know what that means.
直接告诉我 他还能不能踢球?
Just tell me, can he play again?
如果他还想要走路 不能
Not if he wants to walk, no.
-没事吧 哥们? -嘿
-All right, geezer? -Hey.
嘿 兄弟 谢谢你没把我供出来
Hey, man, thanks for covering for me, yeah.
你真是好哥们
You’re a top man.
如果你把我供出来 我马上就声名狼藉了
If you fingered me, I was right in the shitter.
我们算扯平了 好吗? 我再也不欠你什么情了
We’re even, OK? I don’t owe you no more favours.
好的
OK.
你这是作践自己 兄弟 克里斯蒂娜就是因为这才离开你
You’re screwing up your life, man. That’s how you lost Christina.
-她会回来的 -不 她不会 知道为什么吗?
-She’ll be back. -No, she won’t. You knowwhy?
因为她受不了你那帮狐朋狗友
‘Cause she can’t stand your asshole friends.
你以为那张照片是怎么上报纸的?
How do you think that picture ends up in the paper?
布鲁图把它卖♥♥给报社的
Bluto sold it.
他们跟着你每去一个地方都吸毒磕药
How much does your buddy make dealing drugs at all the places you get him into?
还把我当个什么都不懂的傻小子吗?
Think I’m some greaseball who doesn’t know stuff?
现在是我们运动生涯的黄金时期 我们能有几年时间?
These are the best years of our lives and how long have we got?
幸运的话 也许十年?
Ten, if we’re lucky? Or even less,
或者更少 如果我们像杰米那样受了伤
if we get hurt like Jamie.
那可能发生在我们任何一个人身上
It can happen to any of us.
成功和失败不过一线之隔
We’re one tackle away from flipping burgers.
出去
Get out.
快点 滚出去
Go on, piss off.
爸爸在哪?
Where’s Dad?
他在设置那些喷头
He’s setting the sprinklers.
快来 爸爸 我们走啦
Come on, Dad. Let’s go.
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 醒醒 爸爸 爸爸 醒醒
Dad. Wake up, Dad. Dad, wake up.
嘿 格兰
Hey, Glen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!