你可以通过打♥针♥ 吃药 针灸治疗
You can get shots, medication, acupuncture.
你的医生没跟你解释过吗?
Didn’t your doctor back home explain this to you?
我没有医生 在洛杉矶时我只能去免费诊所
I don’t have a doctor. All I got is a free clinic in LA.
好多人都在为你求情 蒙尼兹
People keep pleading your case, Munez.
我想做的就是要证明他们是对的 先生
All I wanna do is prove them right, sir.
只要你能给我一次机会
If you give me the chance.
-你觉得你值得我这样? -我知道我值
-You think you deserve it? -I know I do.
好的
Good.
去看医生 把你的情况告诉他
See the doc. Tell him about your condition.
然后再回来训练 行吗?
Then report for training. All right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
佳文
Gavin.
难得看到你做这么件好事
This is a decent thing you did.
是 我一向都尽我所能
Yeah, I do what I can.
现在你可以解释一下 你怎么穿得像去迪斯科舞厅
Now explain why are you dressed for discotheque
还迟到了47分钟?
and 47 minutes late for training?
预备队比赛 纽卡斯尔联队对女王公园巡游者
Reserve Game Newcastle United V Queens Park Rangers
-加油 -你喜欢他?
-Come on. -You like him?
是的
Yeah.

Go on.
-快起来 圣迪 -滚一边去 哥们 滚
-Stand up, Santi. -Away you go, fellas. Away.
好的
Yes, please.
耶!
Yeah.
-你迟到了 -我已经尽快赶到了
-Bloody late. -Got there as quick as I could.
哈杰, 哈杰 是的 兄弟
Hughie, Hughie. Yes, please, fella.
不许再做这种动作 太危险了 明白吗?
No more of that. That is naughty, OK?
-一边去吧 -下次他就不敢再这样阴你了
-Away you go. -He’ll think twice about doing you again.
我以为你不喜欢我
Thought you didn’t like me.
我是不喜欢 但我妹妹坐那边呢 如果你受伤了 她会生气的
-My sister will be upset if you get hurt.
她觉得你长得像安东尼奥·班得拉斯
She thinks you look like Antonio Banderas.
嘿 你敢碰她我就杀了你
Hey, if you shag her, I’ll kill you.
预备队比赛 纽卡斯尔联队对米杜士堡
Reserve Game Newcastle United V Middlesbrough
-当心 -好的 我什么都看不到
-Be careful. -OK. I can’t see a thing.
好了 马上就到了 小心台阶
OK, you’re almost there. Little step.
下一个台阶 好嘞
Little step down. Right.
天哪 这里真漂亮
Oh, my God, it’s amazing.
-难以置信吧? -是啊
-Can you believe this? -No.
一个月前 我跟你说了再见 跟这个城市说了再见
A month ago, I said goodbye to the city, goodbye to you.
现在我居然签了合约
And now I’ve got a contract.
-还有了这间公♥寓♥ -可你怎么住得起啊?
-And this little apartment. -How can you afford it, though?
佳文
Gavino.
跟我朋友打个招呼吧
Say hello to my friend.
你好
Hello.
我没说过你可以带女人过来
I didn’t say you could bring women here.
对不起 我还是走吧
Oh, I’m sorry. Shall I go?
-开玩笑呢 兄弟 你好 美女 -怎么样了?
-I’m just kidding, man. Ciao, bella. -How’s it going?
随便坐吧 冰箱里有点心
Oh, make yourselves at home. There’s finger stuff in the fridge.
批萨外卖♥♥和女式内♥裤♥?
Oh. Takeaway pizzas and ladies knickers?
不难想象他的生活方式 对吗?
Not hard to figure out his lifestyle, is it?
他人挺好 他可帮过我大忙 记得吗?
He’s all right. He saved my ass, remember?
听你说过n多遍了
Got a bit of a rep is what I’ve heard.
作为职业球员 足球就是我们的生活
For professionals, football is our life.
-很高兴见到你 -今晚上怎么打算?
-Good to see you. -How are you tonight?
佳文 你还好吧?
Gavin, you all right?
柯林 这个邀请不错 但是我劝你不要接受
Colin, it’s a very good offer, but just forget about it.
我告诉你 因为那个主席很操蛋
I’ll tell you. ‘Cause the chairman is a tosser.
经理明明知道但不说 结果是让他更操蛋
The manager knows and says nothing, which makes him a bigger tosser.
队员们也知道
The players know it.
是的 球队里尽是些结党营私
Yeah, it’s all clans and cliques
钩心斗角的事,不是吗 兄弟?
in the dressing room, innit, luv?
-是的 盖 -鼻子上有点东西 兄弟
-Yeah. Gav. -Little bit on your nose, mate.
24小时 7天 兄弟 听着 这种事你搞不定的
24-7, mate. Listen, what’s cool and hangs up?
你好吗 兄弟
All right, mate.
-你好 巴兹 -看看你 真精神 兄弟 你好吗?
-All right, Baz. -Look at you. Crispy, mate. How are you?
-来跟圣迪打个招呼 -听说你踢得不错 兄弟
-Say hello to Santi. -Heard it’s going good, mate.
周六预备队比赛时进了两个
Notched a pair for the reserves Saturday.
-你好 -嗨 你好吗?
-Hello. -Hi, how are you doing?
圣迪 你是不是只签了这个赛季?
So, Santi. You got your contract sorted to the end of the season?
介意我问一下 是谁给你打理这些的吗?
Do you mind if I ask actually who handled that for you?
-格兰 -格兰·弗伊?
-Glen. -Glen Foy?
-兄弟 那个修车工? -这个 事实上…
-Works in a garage, bruv. -Well, it’s not actually…
不要误会我的意思 他是个不错的人
Don’t get me wrong, he’s a lovely fella.
以前也是个非常出色的球员
He used to be an absolute cracking player.
但他懂什么市场化运作?
But what does he know about marketability?
他懂什么签约?
What does he know about endorsements?
只要你能进首发 圣迪 下个赛季…
You make the first team, Santi, next season…
我给你拉个大广♥告♥商
I’ll get you a Gap ad.
大笔的钱
Crunch.
宝贝 要不要跳个舞?
Hey, pet. Do you fancy a dance?
当心点 他可是萨尔萨高手
Watch out, he’s a salsa man.
不了 谢谢 对不起
No, thank you. Sorry.

Hello.
圣迪亚哥? 嘿 老哥 怎么样了?
Santiago? Hey, bro. What’s going on?
不是吧?
No way.
爸爸 是圣迪亚哥
Papa. It’s Santiago.
他想跟你通话
He wants to talk to you.
告诉他我不在
Tell him I’m not here.
他现在不方便和你讲话
He can’t talk right now, OK?
没关系 弟弟
No problem, man.
加油 伙计们
Ey-up, lads.
把他们带到后面去 安迪 让他们做做准备活动
Take them up the back pitch, Andy. Give ’em a stretch.
我就不用了吧 肥佬
Kicked me out, bin-bagged.
-我盯着你呢 哈杰 -澡堂见 布迪
-I’ve got my eye on you, Hughie. -See you in the showers, Bobby.
-怎么回事? -怎么回事? 我刚看到了预备队员名单
-What’s up? -What’s up? I just saw the reserve list.
没我的名字 我连预备队的替补都不是
I’m not on the team. I didn’t even make the bench.
我不明白为什么
I don’t get it.
你叫我踢什么位置我就踢什么位置
I play where you tell me to play.
你叫我怎么踢我就怎么踢
I play how you tell me to play.
我没把你落下 孩子 你现在不归我管了
I didn’t drop you, son. You’re not at my disposal.
-你这是什么意思 -你跟他们一起踢
-What are you talking about? -You’re playing with that lot.
周六去伦敦比赛
In London on Saturday.
圣迪亚哥
Santiago.
你在等什么呢? 快来
What are you waiting for? Come on.
好了 兄弟们 开工吧
OK, guys. Let’s get to work.
快点
Come on.
纽卡斯尔险胜了切尔西
Newcastle scraped through with a win over Chelsea,
但这还远远不够 利物浦队的积分紧随其后
but it won’t be enough in itself. Liverpool are breathing down their necks.
更糟的是 纽卡斯尔队今天排出的阵容
And to make it worse, there is a makeshift look
实在是有些勉强
to the Newcastle United line-up today
许多队员都在被伤痛困扰
with all their injury problems,
不过他们的一名替补 圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹
and one of their substitutes, Santiago Munez,
-也许是个秘密武器 -是 他是的
-is an unknown quantity. -He is.
他由前纽卡斯尔队的中锋格兰·弗伊
Apparently he was discovered playing in Los Angeles
在洛杉矶发掘的新人
by Glen Foy, the ex-Newcastle midfielder.
他在预备队比赛中表现非凡
He’s been turning some heads with his performances in the reserves,
不过这可是一场水平要高得多的比赛
but this is a much, much higher level.
如果今天他能有机会上场 不知道他的表现会如何
I just wonder how he will cope if he does get the nod at some point today.
-有没有错过什么? -没有
-What have I missed? -Not a lot.
-你感觉如何? -如果我们能得三分我会觉得更好
-How are you feeling? -I’ll feel better if we get three points.
-他真没用 他真没用 -行了 兄弟 别老说他了
-He’s useless. He’s useless. -Howay, man. Give him a break.
-快插♥进♥去 -跟他拼一拼啊
-Get in there. -Put a challenge in, man.
你看到没有?
Did you see that?
拜托 什么裁判
Come on, ref.
蒙尼兹
Munez.
蒙尼兹 换你上场
Munez, you’re going on.
一个出人意料的决定 不过在现在这种情况下
A bold move, but in the circumstances,
他也没什么其他选择了
I don’t think he’s got much other choice.
今天可是这个年轻人的大日子
And it is now quite a day for this young man.
表现自己的机会到了 外套给我
This is a chance to show your worth. Give me your jacket.
让他们看看你的能耐 孩子
Show them what you’ve got, son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!