我要你在中场踢右路 明白吗?
I want you midfield, on the right. OK?
-佳文…你知道佳文是谁吗? -不知道
-Gavin… You knowwho Gavin is? -No.
-站那人前面的那个 -嗯?
-Slot in behind him there. -OK.
那就是佳文 知道了吗?
That’s the fella. OK?
-换艾迪下场 -艾迪 下来
-Get Adie off. -Adie. Come off.
好了 把球衣换给他 好好表现吧
OK, pal. Swap bibs with him. Do your best.
嘿 马尔 马尔 这小子是谁?
Hey, Mal. Mal. Who’s the muppet?
他从墨西哥来的 小子 温柔点
He’s from Mexico. Be gentle, son.
好 我会照顾他的
Yeah, I’ll look after him.
嘿 这里 嘿 这里 这里
Hey, yo. Hey, yo. Yo.
就是那样 费尔
That’s it, Phil.
-你好 马尔 布迪 你好 -你好 老板
-How are you, Mal? Bobby, how are you? -All right, boss?
法兰尼 传球给这个新人
Franny, bring the kid into the game.
看着我
Look at me.
这里 嘿 嘿
Here. Yo, yo.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
-什么? 大声一点 -拜托
-What? A bit louder, please. -Oh, come on.
这里
Here.
好吧 我一会给你回过去
All right. Let me call you back.
让新来的小子开球
Let the kid take it.
加油 踢脚好球
Go on. Have a go.
看这里 多少了?
Face up. How many?
再见 朋友
Adios, amigo.
圣迪亚哥
Santiago.
去冲个澡吧
Get yourself a shower.
我不知道怎么回事 格兰
I don’t know, Glen.
我的腿根本就不听我使唤
My legs wouldn’t do what my brain was telling them.
我明天会表现得更好一些 我保证
I’ll be better tomorrow. I promise.
不会有什么明天了 圣迪亚哥
There’s not gonna be a tomorrow, Santiago.
上车吧
Get in the car.
我爸爸认为每个人都有自己的命运
You know, my father believes people have a place in life.
打工赚钱 养家糊口
You work, you feed your family.
到时候了就上西天
You die.
其他的事情想也是白想
And it’s foolish to think otherwise.
-抱歉 先生… -我跟门口那人说了
-Excuse me, sir… -I had a word with the fellow on the door.
他说我可以进来找个人 我马上就出去
He said I could come in and just look for someone. I won’t be a second.
多汉姆先生 格兰·弗伊 我们早上见过了
Mr Dornhelm. Glen Foy from this morning.
是这样 很抱歉打扰你们
Listen, I’m sorry to interrupt the proceedings.
我是不是错过那些无聊的演讲了?
Have I missed all the boring speeches?
我一会就要作一个无聊的演讲 没人欢迎你过来捣乱
I’m making one of the “boring” speeches. This distraction is not welcome.
如果你回了我的电♥话♥ 我不会在这里
Well, if you’d answered my calls, I wouldn’t be here.
-你想要什么? -这个孩子 圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹
-What do you want? -Listen, this kid, Santiago Munez.
-你要不要坐这边来? -好的 谢谢
-Would you like to sit here? -Sure. Thanks.
听着 他家境贫寒 吃过不少苦头
Listen, he’s grown up in poverty and hardship
他唯一的出路就是他的球技
and his only way out is his skill with the ball.
为了我的话 他飞了6000英里
He’s flown 6,000 miles on my say-so.
他还没有倒时差 又有些紧张
He’s jet-lagged. He’s nervous.
他从来没在泥地里踢过球
You know, he’s never seen mud before
你却直接把他扔在那么个地方踢
and you put him on a pitch like that.
你还从头到尾都在打手♥机♥
And then you spend the whole time on your mobile.
我看到他大部分时间都在摔跟头
I saw him flat on his ass most of the time.
但也有一些精彩的瞬间
-Yet there was one moment of magic.
他把球弹高
When he took the ball on the bounce.
-晃过麦高万 接到球的时候 -我看到了
-Turned Magowan. Took it down. -I saw it.
看起来不错 和他们一起感觉很好吧
Looks good. Hear they do you well here.
我当球探的时候
Listen, when I was a scout,
我大部分时间都是待在泥地里
I used to spend the whole time, on muddy days,
看那些小伙子在泥泞里互相拼抢
watching young lads clogging the shite out of each other,
时不时的会有那么一个 震撼人心的瞬间出现
and just once in a while, there’d be one that’d come along and lift your heart.
就像这个孩子
Like this lad.
就给他一个月吧
Just give him a month.
看来你发现了我的过去?
Ah, so you found all my yesterdays?
我只是随便看看
I was just looking.
我妻子做个这个剪贴本
My wife made this scrapbook.
你从来没提过你以前是主力球员
You never told me you were a major-league player.
是 不过 我还没来得及喜欢上这个角色 就没有当了
Aye. Well, not for as long as I’d have liked.
-为什么? -受伤了 膝盖动了手术
-Why? -Got an injury. Did my knee in.
看这张 裤子又短 头发又长
Look at that. Shorts were shorter, hair was longer.
也没有八百万年薪
-但你当过英雄 -哦 是
-But you were still heroes. -Oh, aye.
足球从来就不缺英雄 即使是在我爸那个年代
Footballers have always been heroes,
在煤矿里一个星期赚8块钱
and working down the mine at the same time.
-拿着这个 -我不能要 这太特别了
-There you go. -No, I can’t accept it. It’s too special.
我又不是送你 穿穿看
I’m not giving it to you. Just try it on.
我想看看你穿喜鹊球衣是什么样子
I want to see what you look like in the black and white.
-这是为什么? -这是为什么?
-What’s the point? -What’s the point?
你已经得到一个月的试训期了
Well, you’ve got a month’s trial.
最好再去给你奶奶打个电♥话♥
Better phone your granny again.
好的 听着 小子们
Right, listen up, you lot.
这是圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹 从墨西哥来的
This is Santiago Munez. He’s from Mexico.
-不 是洛杉矶 -洛杉矶 哪儿都成
-No. Los Angeles. -Los Angeles. Whatever.
今天训练结束前 我希望你们能彼此认识熟悉起来
Before this day’s done, I want you to let him know who you are.
好吗? 好了 开始训练吧
OK. Right, let’s get to it.
用力一点 用力
Push it hard. Hard.
好的 法兰尼 做得好 继续
Nice one, Franny. Nice work. Come on.
15.
16.
17.
快点 圣迪亚哥
Come on, Santiago.
-圣迪 我去过一次墨西哥 -你喜欢那里吗?
-Santi, I’ve been to Mexico once. -Did you like it?
糟糕透顶的一个星期
Gave me the shits for a week.
总有一天的 孩子
One day, son.
不过不是今天 走吧 快跑
But not today. Come on, move.
谢谢
Thank you.
-请你先坐下来 好吗? -好的
-Do you want to sit down, please? -OK.
-可能会有点高 -为什么?
-It may be a little high. -Why’s that?
这个 因为你离我这么近 而且你很香
Well, ’cause you are so close and you smell nice.
正常
It’s normal.
你是俱乐部医生吗?
Are you the club doctor?
不 我是护士 他马上就过来给你做检查
No, I’m his nurse. He’ll examine you soon.
-你填好表了吗? -好了
-Did you fill in the paperwork? -Yeah.
不过有几个词我不太懂
Just a couple of words I didn’t understand.
好吧 哪些?
OK. Like what?
像这个
Like this one here.
那是”cardiovascular” 意思是”心脏问题”
That’s “cardiovascular”. It means “heart problems”.
哦 没有 没有
Oh. No. No.
还有这个是什么?
And how about that one?
“Respiratory” 你的肺或是呼吸系统有什么毛病吗?
“Respiratory”,do you have any problems with your lungs or breathing?
有吗?
Do you?
没有
No.
站到秤上去吧
Do you wanna step on the scales?
好的
Right.
-你叫什么名字? -哈米逊护士
-What’s your name? -Nurse Harmison.
-名字呢? -你没必要知道
-I mean your first name. -You don’t need to know that.
你也没必要知道我住哪里 星座是什么
You don’t need to know where I live, what my star sign is,
或者我周六晚上干嘛
or what I’m doing on Saturday night.
-我要抽血了 -真的? 我讨厌针头
-I’m gonna have to take blood. -Oh, man. Really? I don’t like needles.
那你怎么会有文身? 难道这是贴上去的?
But you have a tattoo, or is that a rub-on transfer?
-这是以前进帮派时弄的 -你进过帮派?
-That was a gang thing. -You were in a gang?
已经不是了
Not any more.
只有三种方法可以脱离帮派
There’s only three ways to get out of a gang
被打死 坐牢 或者…
-you get shot, you go to jail, or…
像我这样 有个不停对你进行思想改造的奶奶
In my case, you have a grandmother who kicks some sense into you.
抱歉了 硬汉
Sorry, tough guy.
-你有毛病吧你? -毛病? 什么毛病?
-What’s your problem? -Problem? What problem?
-拜托 -别理他 他是个怪人
-Come on. -Ignore him. He’s a tit.
-走开 -他脑子里有水 由他笑吧 兄弟
-Walk away. -He’s a knobhead. Laughing at you, mate.
-他脑子里有水 兄弟 -别理他
-He’s a knobhead, mate. -Hey, forget him.
-脑子里有水? -快点 继续踢球吧
-Knobhead? Knobhead? -Come on. Let’s get a game going.
-他们给你多长时间? -一个月
-How long did they give you? -A month.
一个月?
A month?
那可不算长 至少我有六个月
That’s not long. At least I got six.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!