他会做的
He’ll do it.
走之前洗个澡先 你身上臭死了
Take a shower before you leave. You smell real bad.
-我今晚就得走? -当然
-Am I leaving tonight? -Sure.
赶在你♥爸♥回家之前走
Before your father gets home.
当你们的妈妈离开的时候
When your mother walked out on us,
我向上帝发誓 我要尽我所能
I promised God I’d do everything
去帮助你们实现心中的梦想
to help you boys follow your dreams.
这是你应得的机会 圣迪亚哥
You deserve this chance, Santiago.
好好把握
Take it.
搭乘墨西哥飞来的联运航♥班♥的旅客
Passengers making connecting flights from Mexico
请前往14号♥口出港
should proceed to gate 14.
-你此次来访的目的是什么? -什么?
-Purpose of your visit? -Excuse me?
-公干还是游玩? -公干
-Business or pleasure? -Business.
我是…我是去踢球的…足球
I play… I play soccer… football.
我希望可以效力纽卡斯尔联队
I hope to. For Newcastle United.
请稍等
One moment.
这位年轻人要去为你的球队踢球 汉德森先生
This young man wants to play for your team, Mr Henderson.
纽卡斯尔?
Newcastle?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
有事您说话
Need all the help we can get.
格兰 电♥话♥
Glen. Phone.
你好
Hello.
谁啊?
Who?
圣迪亚哥
Santiago.
你到了英国? 你在哪里?
You’re in England? Where?
呃…伦敦的某个地方
Uh… Somewhere in London.
那么 格兰
So, Glen…
我怎么去纽卡斯尔?
how do I get to Newcastle?
你近来还好吧?
Hey. How’s it going?
怎么没有事先给我打个电♥话♥ 告诉我你要过来?
Why didn’t you call me from LA? Let me know you were coming?
-我来这里不会妨碍你吧? -不 不 没事的
-Is it OK that I’m here? -Oh, no. No, it’s fine.
只是我一点准备都没有
Just caught me a bit off guard, that’s all.
那么 在你安顿下来以前 你最好是先待在我这里
Well, you’d best stay with me till you get settled.
-好的 -欢迎来到桶城
-OK. -Welcome to the Toon.
-什么地方? -乔迪人住的地方
-What is that? -It’s where the Geordies live.
-乔迪又是谁? -住在桶城的人
-What is a Geordie? -Someone that lives in the Toon.
你要学的还很多 年轻人
You’ve a lot to learn, bonny lad.
你说的桶 是不是像水桶 酒桶什么的?还是饭桶?
You mean toons, like Looney Tunes and stuff? Like Bugs Bunny?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你一个人住这里? -是的
-You live here alone? -Aye.
你已经见过我的女儿了
Well, my daughter you met.
-你妻子呢? -她几年前去世了 癌症
-Do you have a wife? -She died a couple of years ago, cancer.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我的奶奶
My grandma…
她让我把这个带给你
She sent you this.
噢 这是…
Oh, it’s…
她从小到大一直带在身边
She has it since she’s a little girl.
我不怎么信基♥督♥
I’m not much of a Catholic, mind.
她觉得你是个好人 所以…
She thinks you’re a good man, so…
圣迪亚哥 吃晚饭了
Santiago, your dinner’s ready.
圣迪亚哥
Santiago.
我以为你在足球界工作
I thought you worked in football.
早就不是了 我早就趴窝了 跟这些车差不多
Not any more. I was finished a while back, like some of these cars.
-你会修车? -是 我修车 然后把它们整回原样
-You fix ’em? -Aye, I fix them, restore them.
听着 俱乐部十点之前是不会有人的
Listen, there’ll not be anyone at the club till ten o’clock.
你先去找点吃的吧 吃点早餐或别的什么
So why don’t you get yourself something to eat? Some breakfast or something?
-好的 -你还有钱吗?
-Yeah. -Do you have any money?
没有 不过没关系
No. But I’m OK.
-不 我不能拿 -没事
-No, I can’t. -It’s OK.
拿着 往右边走
Take it. Turn right.
算我借你的
Just for now.
这里 哥们 看着点球
Here, mate, watch the ball.
哦 不
Oh, no.
嘿 先生 能把球还我们吗?
Hey, mister, can we have wor ball back?
-真厉害 -是 跟个马戏团的似的
-Quite tasty. -Aye, if you work in a circus.
-好了 抱歉 给你们 -好球
-I’m done. Sorry. Here. -Nice one.
我听说有些球员跟佳文·哈里斯不太和
I hear some players have a problem with Gavin Harris.
-帝文特喜欢他的态度 -是
-Divvent like his attitude. -Aye.
五年换了三个俱乐部 这说明什么
Well, three clubs in five years should tell you something.
我觉得他踢内线更好一些
I think he’s better playing on the inside.
如果他有情绪了 他会一个劲的失球
If he’s in a mood, he gets lost out wide.
是 一点没错
Aye, right enough, like.
你看什么?
What are you looking at?
抱歉 我听你们在谈球 对吗?
Sorry, but you’re talking about soccer, right?
-没有 -足球?
-No. -Football?
当然 这里到处都在谈论这个
Oh, aye. Yeah. That’s all there is to talk about.
-你从哪里来 孩子? -洛杉矶
-Where are you from, son? -Los Angeles.
是吗? 你认识查理兹·塞隆吗? 她可真是个尤物
Oh, aye? You know Charlize Theron? She’s a cracker, like.
-你来这里干嘛? -我来这里参加纽卡斯尔联队的试训
-What are you doing up here? -I have a tryout for Newcastle United.
-试训? 真的? -你说真的 孩子?
-A trial, like? Howay. -Are you serious, lad?
是的 是的 没准就是今天了
Yeah, yeah. Maybe today, actually.
你最好别吃那个黑色的东西 孩子
You wanna lay off the black pudding, son.
-这是到底什么东西? -你不会想知道的
-What is it exactly? -You don’t want to know.
足球在这里都成了宗教
Football’s a religion here.
伦敦的球队数都数不过来 中部也是
London has any number of teams, same in the Midlands.
曼切斯特有两个 利物浦有两个 格拉斯高有两个
Manchester, you’ve got two, Liverpool, you’ve got two, Glasgow’s got two.
至于这里 只有一个纽卡斯尔联队
Up here, though, it’s just the Toon.
那就是了
There she is.
-那个就是经理? -埃里克 多汉姆 多汉姆先生
-Is that the manager? -Erik Dornhelm. Mr Dornhelm.
他可能会有点吓人 注意看他的眼睛
He can be intimidating. Look him in the eye.
我觉得我的长相不重要
I don’t think my look will make a difference.
-重要的是我的脚 -多汉姆先生 打扰了 格兰·弗伊
-It’ll be my feet. -Mr Dornhelm, excuse me. Glen Foy.
这就是我向你提过的那位年轻人
This is the young man I was telling you about.
-嗨 -他从洛杉矶过来的
-Hi. -He’s from Los Angeles.
圣迪亚哥·蒙尼兹
Santiago Munez.
什么时候?
When was this?
我半夜给你打电♥话♥的那次
When I phoned you in the middle of the night.
你答应让他试一次
You promised to give him a trial.
是 请稍等一下
Yes. One minute, please.
就那样? 要是能连进三球 车就归你
Like that? Score a hat trick, you can have it.
我相信你是有表的 我更确信那还是相当贵的一只表
I’m sure you have a watch and I’m absolutely sure it’s an expensive one.
表上显示的是什么时间?
What time does it say?
抱歉 老板 我送一个生病的小孩去医院了
Sorry, boss. I was dropping a shirt off for a sick kid in hospital.
公♥关♥部的人连个相机都没有
The PR people should have had a camera.
不然会是多好的一张宣传照片
Would have been a really good photo op.
胡说八道 里头有6个记者
That, I think, is bullshit. There are six journalists
都等了你15分钟
inside, waiting for 15 minutes.
赶紧进去
Get in there.
-今天你和预备队员一起训练 -哦 他…
-And today, you train with the reserves. -Oh, f…
-你在哪里踢? -洛杉矶
-Where do you play? -Los Angeles.
我是说踢什么位置
I meant position.
哦 我在的球队里踢的是前锋 不过我更喜欢踢中场
Yeah. For my team, I play up front, but I prefer midfield.
这样 我更容易接触球
That way, I see more of the ball.
带他去训练场 让我们看看他有什么能耐
Get him over to the training ground. Let’s see what he’s got.
好的 非常感谢
Will do. Thank you very much.
我在这里等你
Hey, I’ll be around.
哦 你来了 感觉如何 孩子?
Oh, you’re there. How are you feeling, son?
-很好 -好的 马尔·布瑞斯怀特 球队教练
-OK. -Good. Mal Braithwaite. Club coach.
自打格兰在这里踢球我俩就是朋友了 所以 我会支持你的
I’ve been a friend of Glen’s since he played here, so I’m on your side.
-好了吗? -好了 谢谢你 先生
-All right? -Yeah. Thank you, sir.
别先生先生的 我是教练
I’m not a sir. I’m a coach.
叫先生的是那个老头
Sir is the gaffer.
他一会要看你踢球 知道了吗?感觉如何?
That’s who’s gonna be watching you today, all right? Fit?
-很好 -好 我们走
-Yeah. -Good. Let’s go.
快来 没事的
Come on. It’ll be fine.
好
Yeah.
-快点 -上场吧
-Come on. -Get up the field.
-在你后面 -传球啊
-Behind you. -Keep moving it.
别踢歪了
Put it square.
孩子
Son.