谢谢 谢谢你 这是我弟弟
Thank you, thank you. This is my little brother.
-嗨 你好吗? 很高兴见到你 -这位是我奶奶
-Hello, how are you? Pleased to meet you. -And this is my grandma.
-这是我的女儿瓦尔 -嗨
-This is my daughter Val. -Hi.
你就是那个经纪人吗?
So you are the agent?
不 不 不 不 他是安排经纪人来看我踢球
No, no, no, no. This man arranged for the agent to come.
不过他没有来 很抱歉 他是…他实在是太忙了
And he didn’t, I’m afraid. He’s… you know, he’s too busy.
那他下场比赛会来吗?
So he’ll come to the next game?
不 不 恐怕他来不了
No, no, I’m afraid he can’t.
他明天就要回英国了 我也是
He’s flying back to England tomorrow. So am I.
看吧 也许老头是对的
Look at that. Maybe the old man is right.
梦想总是会被现实打破
You dare to dream, get screwed.
还是很感谢你
Thanks anyway.
-喂 哪位? -我是格兰·弗伊
-Hello. Who is this? -This is Glen Foy.
格兰·弗伊? 我认识你吗 弗伊先生?
Glen Foy? Do I know you, Mr Foy?
呃…这个 你刚接收球队时
Uh… Well, I was one of your scouts
我曾经是你手下的一名球探
when you first took over.
不过你炒了我 因为你引进了一项新体制
You fired me, actually. Well, you brought in the new regime.
我没什么针对你的意思
I don’t hold it against you.
哦 你没有? 那你为什么在凌晨三点半给我打电♥话♥?
Oh, you don’t? So why are you calling me at half past three in the morning?
对不起 我在加利福尼亚
Sorry. I’m in California.
我刚发现一名年轻球员 我觉得他非常有天赋
I’ve just seen a young player. I think he’s a remarkable talent.
-他在哪支球队? -只是当地的小球队 踢着玩的
-Who does he play for? -Oh, just local league. Kickabout stuff.
问题是 我明天就要搭班机离开
The point is, I’m on a plane home
我想请你答应我件事
tomorrow and I want you to make me a promise.
如果他去找你 你能不能见见他?
If he turns up on your doorstep, will you see him?
-你想我答应这个 对吗? -是的
-You want me to promise you this, right? -Aye.
只要给他个机会 我要求的只有这个
Just give him a run out. That’s all I’m asking.
如果我说行 我能不能接着睡觉?
If I say yes, can I go back to sleep?
当然 多汉姆先生
Yes, Mr Dornhelm.
那行吧 弗伊先生
Then yes, Mr Foy.
-圣迪亚哥 -嘿
-Santiago. -Hey.
-你还好吧? -很好 谢谢 你怎么会在这里?
-How are you doing? -Fine, thank you. Why are you here?
你的教练告诉我在哪里可以找到你
Your coach told me where to find you.
这是谁?
Who’s this?
英国来的 他看过我踢球
The man from England who watched me play football.
如果你能去英国 纽卡斯尔联队会给你个试训的机会
If you get yourself to England, Newcastle United will give you a trial.
纽卡斯尔联队?
Newcastle United?
-那可是个大俱乐部 -一个非常大的俱乐部
-That’s a big club. -A very big club.
这都是些什么乱七八糟的?
What is this bullshit?
你以为你能去英国踢球?
You think you are going to play football in England?
他觉得我可以
He thinks I’m good enough.
你干嘛要给他灌输这些不切实际的东西?
Why you fill him with ideas like this?
你以为你是谁?
Who the hell do you think you are?
还有你 做人要脚踏实地
And you. Why don’t you keep your feet on
别老是做梦飘上天
the ground instead of your head in the sky?
你说的可是件很重要的事 先生
It’s a big thing you ask, se? Or.
单为了你一句话 他就要飞越半个地球?
He’s supposed to fly halfway across the world on something you say?
经理已经答应我了
The manager’s made me a promise.
他会给他一个尝试的机会 其余的就靠他自己了
He’ll give him a trial. The rest is up to him.
-看这我的眼睛 回答我的问题 -奶奶
-Look in my eyes and answer me this. -Grandma.
圣迪能成为职业球员吗?
Can Santi make it as a professional?
能 我相信他能
Aye, I believe he can.
爸爸 我们得走了 万一高速路堵车 你会误了飞机的
Dad. We’ve gotta go. If the freeway’s busy, you’re gonna miss your flight.
这是我的名片 上面有我的电♥话♥
Here’s my card. It’s all my numbers.
好好考虑一下吧 给我电♥话♥
Think about it. Give me a ring.
见到你很高兴
It’s good to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
你攒够了没有?
You got enough?
-攒够什么? -人人都知道你把钱藏在靴子里
-Enough what? -Everyone knows the money’s in the boot.
你会去吗?
So are you going?
-奶奶觉得我该去 -爸爸怎么说?
-Grandma thinks I should. -What does Dad think?
我还没问他
I haven’t asked him.
英国有多远?
How far away is England?
现在?
Right now?
还差400块那么远
400 bucks too far.
赶紧睡觉
Go back to sleep.
马上
Now.
那里?
There?
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸 你怎么能这么做?
How could you do this, Dad?
那辆车花了我4500
I paid 4500 for the truck.
我从你那里借了1200
I took 1200 of yours,
但我会把一半的生意给你
but I’m giving you half the business.
很划算的
That’s a good deal.
你偷了他的钱
You stole that money.
妈妈 你别管
Stay out of this, Mother.
你明知道我攒那些钱是有别的用处
You knew what it was for.
-再有俩月我就够钱了 -够钱干嘛?
-Two more weeks and I have enough. -For what?
追逐一个愚蠢的梦想?
To chase a stupid dream?
英国的顶级球星 拜托 别做梦了
Big-time ballplayer in England. Come on. It’s bullshit.
等到时候你失败了 都不知道你该怎么回来
And when you fail, how are you gonna come back with no papers?
这么好的一个机会 你却认为我应该为你所做的而放弃?
One chance, and you think I should just give it up for what you do?
我所做的一切都是为了这个家
What I do is take care of my family.
在墨西哥 我白天在工地干活 晚上在妓院做清洁工
In Mexico, I work construction. At night, I clean up in a brothel.
但我还是存够了钱把你们带到美国
But I save enough to bring us to America.
当你妈妈离开我们…不 当那个女人离开
And when your mother walk out on us… No. When she walk out,
-是我一个人撑起这个家 -别把她扯进来
-I hold this family together. -Leave her out of this.
我辛辛苦苦打拼 终于有了房♥子
I make enough for this house
现在又有了自己的生意
and now we have our own business.
这才是一切越变越好的原因 这才是一个男子汉该有的生活
That’s how things get better. That’s how you measure a man’s life.
这是你的生活
It’s your life.
不是我的
Not mine.
佳文
Gavin.
佳文 佳文
Gavin. Gavin.
女士们 先生们 今天是俱乐部的大日子
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a very good day for the club.
佳文是一名天赋秉异的球员
Gavin is a very gifted player
相信他能很快适应 融入到圣詹姆斯公园球场里来
and should fit in very well with our set-up here at St James’ Park.
我很荣幸的授予他…10号♥球衣
I’m very pleased to present him… with this.
联盟杯失利后 埃里克
Winning the league’s out of sight, Erik.
你们当前赛季的实际目标是什么?
What are your realistic goals for the rest of the season?
对我们这种大俱乐部来说
Finishing in the first four and qualifying
无非是晋升四强拿到冠军杯入场券
for Europe. It’s essential for a club like this.
要实现这个目标 剩下的几场比赛 必须取得全胜
To do that, you’re gonna have to take maximum points from your next games.
听着 最近俱乐部是出了一些问题
Look, the club has had some problems lately, yeah.
不过…
But…
现在有我在了
I’m here now, yeah.
我来这里不是为了什么名或利
And I’m not in it for fame or money or anything like that.
我喜欢赢球
I like to win matches.
所以 全胜应该不是什么问题
So maximum points shouldn’t be a problem.
是吗 老板?
Eh, boss?
你♥爸♥爸在哪里?
Where’s your father?
他去取货车零件去了
He’s gone to get a part for the truck.
太好了
Good.
他就不用听到这些了
He doesn’t have to hear this.
去圣迭戈的火车票
Train ticket to San Diego.
去墨西哥城的汽车票
Bus ticket to Mexico City.
墨西哥城?
Mexico City?
是的
Yes.
你不能从洛杉矶飞到伦敦
You can’t fly to London from Los Angeles.
你是非法移♥民♥
You’re illegal.
这是你的票
This is your ticket.
你有一星期的时间
It’s dated one week from now.
奶奶 你哪来的钱买♥♥票?
Grandma, how did you pay for this?
我♥干♥了一辈子活了 总有点积蓄
I’ve worked all my life. I have savings.
你卖♥♥了什么?
What did you sell?
你把什么当掉了?
What did you hock?
以前留下来的一些旧东西
Old things, from the past.
那我可以有自己的房♥间了?
So now do I get a room to myself?
过来
Come here.
以后谁来帮你写作业? 你不会做的
Who’s gonna help with your homework? You won’t do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!