Instead of demonstrating some respect and being a leader!
不愿以身作则 充当领袖
I ain’t got no team!
我不是球队老大
We ain’t going nowhere! You telling us all the time how bad we are!
我们什么也干不了 你老是指摘我们不是
We know we ain’t gonna win! What do I got to respect?
我们觉得自己不会有作为 我拿什么赢得队友尊敬
My old man drove a truck for the better half of his life.
我老爹开卡车营生以期能安渡余年
Now, there ain’t nothing wrong with that… other than the fact he hated it.
这没什么不好 不过他讨厌这种生活
That’s the only way he knew how to put food on the table
但这是他唯一懂得的谋生之道
and give his kids a chance to do something they loved.
以此供给他的孩子做 自己想做的事的机会
I love this game. I love this game.
我热爱这项运动
I never was the greatest player.
我没当过伟大球员
But I busted my butt, and I outworked better players.
但我努力练习 比天才球员更勤奋
I ain’t the smartest coach, but I bust my butt and I outwork smarter coaches.
我也不是伟大教练 但我比天才教练更勤奋
And when I see the talent you got and I see you wasting it, ticks me off.
当我看到你有天分却浪费 这让我痛心
Now, if you couldn’t get in the gym, if you didn’t have the opportunity,
如果你那天不在球馆 你没机会打球
there’d be nothing for us to talk about,
那我们连认识的可能都没有
but, son, I’ve been there. Times are different. You’re in the gym.
但我去了那里 一切都不同了 你现在有机会施展才华
And if you’re in the gym, you step out on that floor, you better respect my father, me,
如果你到球馆 有机会上场时 你最好尊重我和我父亲
and you better respect yourself and play some basketball.
也尊重你自己 打出像样的篮球
Midway through the first half. Iowa playing well.
上半场过半 爱荷华控制着场上局势
Of course. That’s to be expected. They’re undefeated. Number four in the country.
显然这是意料之中的 他们是全国第四 迄今未尝败绩
Iowa. Always a contender in the Big Ten. And there’s a bucket for the Hawkeyes.
爱荷华一直是Big Ten盟校中的强队. 鹰眼队又得2分
Coach Haskins is not happy. It’s an eight point game right now.
哈斯金斯教练很不爽 现在差8分了
Hey! Tighten up out there!
那边要看紧
Stay on him! Stay on him!
盯住他 盯住他
Shed, box out! Shed!
谢德 卡住位置
Count the bucket. Shed, would you box out?
2分算进还要加罚 谢德 你怎么不卡位
That’s it! We got ’em now.
对了 我们占据主动了
Texas Western struggling to score against this tough Hawkeyes’ defense.
德州西部大学在鹰眼队的紧逼下 努力寻找机会
And there’s a great block just before the half.
半场哨响前的漂亮盖帽
I’ve seen a lot of rough halves in basketball. But the Miners are struggling.
我经历过很多糟糕的半场 但矿工队这次真的凶多吉少
They’ll go to the locker room down by 16 points.
他们带着16分的包袱进入了更衣室
Say it, Hill. Come on, Hill, say it.
有话就说出来 希尔 快说吧
We can’t play like this! They’re better than us at your game.
我们不能这么打 用你的方式打不过他们
You need to let us loose!
应该让我们自♥由♥发挥
Just stick to the plan, Bobby Joe.
按原计划执行 鲍比·乔
You want fundamental basketball, right?
你想要基础篮球 对吗
Iowa is just flat outplaying Texas Western. It’s been a difficult game so far.
爱荷华轻松压制着德州西部 到目前为止对手都无法翻身
Ain’t our night, Coach.
今晚很背运啊 教练
Hey, Hill. Time out. Time, time, time!
暂停 暂停
Time out, white.
白色 暂停
Coach…
教练
if you let us play our game.
如果让我们按自己的风格打球的话
All right, Hill, you play your game. And you play my game.
好吧 希尔 你们按自己的风格打 然后再按我的风格打
You ready to play? Yeah, let’s do it.
你准备好了吗 是的 让我们上吧
And the Miners have a couple of baskets back to back.
矿工队连得4分
Still. Though. A huge deficit.
但差距依然很大
Orsten Artis with a steal. Bounce pass to Bobby Joe Hill. He drives it in for two!
奥斯滕·阿蒂斯抢断 地板传球给 鲍比·乔·希尔 得2分
Well. The Miners have really turned it up a notch defensively.
矿工队用防守打开一条缺口
Now it looks like Iowa is the team that’s struggling.
现在轮到爱荷华陷入苦战
This full court pressure by the Miners has the Hawkeyes rattled.
矿工队的全场紧逼把 鹰眼队弄得手忙脚乱
Go to the basket! Go!
往篮下走
The comeback is on. 59 48. Iowa still with the lead.
时间在流逝 59-48 爱荷华仍旧领先
Come on, son.
过来 孩子
Bring us home.
带我们回家
Good news Oh. Lord
好消息 主啊
Good news Oh. Lord
好消息 主啊
Defense! Defense!
防守 防守
All about it Good news
关于这 好消息
All about learning. All about learning
关于学习
I take it to the Savior. Take it to the Savior
我带给救世主
A II a bout loLve
关于爱
There it is.
这就对了
I take it to the Savior. Take it to the Savior
我带给救世主
Down 16 at the half. Texas Western has clawed their way back into this game!
半场落后16分的情况下 德州西部大学又夺回了比赛主动
Miners trail by one with 15 seconds left in the game. They have a shot to win this.
还剩15秒 矿工队还落后一分 他们还有一次进攻机会
Hill! Hill! Nine, nine!
希尔 9秒
Spread their D! Their D!
扯开他们的防线
Hill goes down the middle. Looks right. Nothing there.
希尔运球到中间 往右看 没机会
Looks left. He’s gonna try it himself!
往左看 他大概要自己突
He is swarmed by Hawkeyes. Splits the defense. Puts it up!
他遭到鹰眼队包夹 撕开防守 投篮
And it’s good! Miners win!
进了 矿工队赢了
Miners win! I’m seeing it with my own eyes and I still don’t believe it!
矿工队赢了 我不敢相信自己的眼睛
The Miners take down perennial powerhouse Iowa.
矿工队战胜了老牌强队爱荷华
Number four in the nation and the first top ranked team we have faced all year!
全国第四名 一直以来公认的一流队伍
These Miners are for real!
这帮矿工不是盖的
You were playing tonight, not acting like a chump.
你今晚打得不像过去那么木讷嘛
I’m never a chump. I was always a player.
我从来就这样打的
My man.
好兄弟
Douse the fire and call in the dogs!
大冷门
Whoever heard of Texas Western? Well, the Hawkeyes have.
谁听说过德州西部大学 现在鹰眼队听说过了
Y’all going to church? Shh!
你们去教堂啊 嘘
Shut up.
闭嘴
“Going to a Go go” by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
* 歌♥曲名*
Why we got these honkies with us?
我们带着白鬼干吗
Yeah, what are you honkies doing here?
就是 你们这2个白鬼跟来干吗
Hey, man. We got more in the car behind us too.
我们身后更多呢
What are you doin’ up front? Calm down.
你们在前面干吗 冷静
Hey! Don’t…
别
“Shotgun” by Jr. Walker and the All Stars
* 歌♥曲名*
Big Daddy’s home, baby.
大老爹回家了
Baudoin! Man, you something else!
鲍顿 你真与众不同
I didn’t think a white boy would eat chitlins! Pig intestines.
我以为白人不吃大肠呢 猪大肠啊
“Get Ready” by The Temptations
* 歌♥曲名*
What’s your friend’s name? Uh…
你朋友叫什么 嗯
That’s Big Daddy. Hm.
大老爹 嗯
I’m I’m Little Daddy.
我是小老爹啊
Whenever I’m asked who makes my dreams real
当我被问到谁让我梦想成真时
I say that you do You’re out of sight
我说是你 你已不在
So I was wondering…Do you guys wanna be called colored or black?
我很好奇 你们希望我们 叫你们黑人还是有色人
Do we look like a load of laundry to you? Jerry, look.
我们是一堆待洗的衣物吗 杰瑞 听着
Jerry, we black. OK?
杰瑞 我们是黑人
Black? Yes. We black.
黑人 是的 我们是黑人
I thought you were called the other one. No, man. Black is bad, man. Bad.
我一直以为你们喜欢另一种称呼 不 黑人是贬义的
That’s what I mean, black is bad.
对啊 黑人是贬义的
Can I preach to him? Preach on.
我可以开导他吗 开导吧
No, Mayberry Jerry. “Bad” means good. OK, now.
梅贝里·杰瑞 “贬义”是褒义的 现在没问题了吧
No, no, no. “Bad” means bad. I know that. No, no. Listen.
胡说 “贬义”就是贬义的 我不傻 听好
With Ellie Mae, Uncle Jed and Granny out on the farm, “bad” might be bad.
你们农场上的规矩 “贬义”也许是贬义的
Well… But with us, “bad” is good. You dig?
行了 但对我们来说 “贬义”是褒义的 懂了吗
Say it, rev. Come on.
还有什么疑问 说吧
OK, “bad” is good. Talk to me, baby! You’re with me now.
“贬义”是褒义 说吧 你现在可以和我沟通了
OK.
好的
So then what does “good” mean?
那”褒义”是什么意思
“Ain’t That Peculiar” by Marvin Gaye
* 歌♥曲名*
Lke a chLld that rs lost Lts home
像小孩子没了家
Maybe. Baby. You think these tears I cry are tears of joy
也许你认为我的眼泪是快乐的泪水
A child can cry so much until you do everything they say
小孩会哭到你满足他的要求为止
But unlike a child my tears don’t help me to get my way
跟孩子不同 我的眼泪帮不了我
我知道爱能维持很久
But how can love last through tears?
但有泪怎会有爱
“Down in the Boondocks” by Billy Joe Royal
* 歌♥曲名*
People put me down ’cause that’s the side of town I was born in
人们扔下我 因为那是我出生的地方
Is that Billy Joe Royal? Yeah.
那是比利·乔·罗伊? 是的
His white ass wouldn’t know the poor side of town if I dropped him off in it.
我要是把这小白脸扔到我出生 的穷地方 他就不知所措了
What you got? Wait, wait. Check this out.
你听什么歌♥ 等一下 瞧瞧这个
Y’all know this song?
你们知道这首歌♥吗
“Ballad of the Green Berets”
* 歌♥曲名*
Aw, man! Turn that down!
关掉
“I’m a Roadrunner”
* 歌♥曲名*
Now we’re gettin’ our groove on, baby.
这才是我们的音乐
You cats need to get with this.