Hey, man, cool down, man. You dig?
冷静 伙计 你懂吗
OK. OK.
可以 可以
Shed.
谢德
Come on, brother. Here we go now.
起来 兄弟 起来了
Can’t be good for his back.
这样睡对腰背不好
Shed.
谢德
Have you even slept in your bed yet?
你睡过床吗
Hey, it’s time for practice. You’ve been sleeping out here all night.
该练习了 你在这里睡了一晚
Rise and shine. Like you used to it.
起来了 你好像习惯这么睡
Here, man. Go buy yourself a hot dog o.
给你 去买♥♥热狗吃
Gimme your base. Balls of your feet.
把住重心 站稳
Get your arms up. Get your arms up. There you go.
手举起来 来了
I know I told you not to dunk, but if he’s playing that weak, slam it down his throat.
虽说我不许你扣篮 但若他那么软弱的话 就扣死他
You know what, Shed? You’re like a duck. You wake up in a new world every day.
谢德 你像只鸭子 你每天都像刚生下来一样
Waitress down at Dairy Queen’s tougher than you are.
冰激凌店的女招待都比你硬朗
All right. Hey, move your feet. Come on, get back to the practice.
动起来 继续练习
Well, there’s seven of them. Actually, there’s 12 in all.
有7个人 一共12个人
Yeah, but seven of the other ones.
但有7个异类
Coach…
教练
You’re going home.
你回家吧
Home? What are you talking about?
回什么家 你说什么
Too afraid to rebound and defend. You’re too soft.
不敢抢篮板 不敢防守 你太软了
That’s why I’m sending you home. Ah, come on! No!
所以我要送你回家 不要
The season’s two days away. You can’t send me home!
赛季还有2天开始 你不能送我走
I can’t have a big man that’s afraid to play like one.
我不要软绵绵的大个子
No. There’s your ticket.
别 这是你的车票
Coach. Please!
教练 求你了
I’ll never be able to look my daddy in the eye again! Coach!
我回去没脸见老爹
woman sings “Jordan River”
* 歌♥曲名*
Lrm bound to cross
我跳过
O h, Jordan RLLver
乔丹河
Lrm bound to cross
我跳过
Look at those moves! Look at how he slices the defense! He’s unstoppable!
看他的移♥动♥步法 看他怎么瓦解防守 他不可阻挡
Look at that jump shot!
看那跳投
It’s all good! Roy, it’s all good!
完美 罗伊 完美
The crowd goes wild, Roy.
观众疯狂了 罗伊
My mother, she rll be wa LtLng
我妈妈 她在等待
L got just one more rLLLver
还剩一条河
T o cross
要跨越
You spilled a lot of sweat on this floor,
你们在这块场地流下不少汗水
and it’s gonna pay off.
会有回报的
Now, I know it seems I’ve been hard on you for no reason.
我知道我待你们严格得过分
But I’ve been tough because I know how good you can be.
我严格是因为我知道你们能成才
People outside this gym, they don’t think we got a chance this season,
外人认为我们这个赛季没戏
playing with players none of the big schools wanted.
凭你们这些被名校挑剩下的球员没戏
But those people don’t know you. I do.
但那些人不了解你们 我了解
You’re talented. You’re disciplined.
你们天赋超人 纪律严明
And you care about the guy standing next to you.
你们团结一致
That’s how we’re gonna win, starting tomorrow night.
所以我们能赢 从明晚开始
So let’s go out there and let’s play Texas Western basketball.
让我们走出去 打响德州西部大学的篮球招牌
Let’s make that mean something.
让我们名垂青史
On three.
数3下
One, two, three.
1 2 3
Miners!
矿工队
All right, all right.
好了
Let’s go, quick. Come on. Here we go.
快点 开始吧 开始
What are you still doing here, Shed? I’m… I’m ready to play.
你还待着干吗 我准备好打球了
Well, you had your chance to be a man. Now, go on. Take your ticket and go home.
你有过这样的机会 现在拿着车票回去吧
Come on, man, let me play. I can’t. You might get hurt.
让我打吧 不行 你受伤怎么办
Let me play!
让我打球
Come on, come on, come on! I don’t care how tired you are.
快点 我不管你累不累
That’s the way to play.
就该这样打球
Let me look at that. Come here and let me look at that! Hold on.
我看看 过来我看看
I’m all right. I know you’re OK.
我没事 我知道你没事
You’re walking, but your nose ain’t in good shape. You’re getting blood all over.
你能走路 不过你鼻子破了 血流满地
I’m all right. Hold your head back. You’re bleeding.
我没事 头抬高 你在流血
All right, let’s play. Come on.
好了 我们继续
Quit hopping around like a jack rabbit. I said rotate in.
别像个野兔似地巴望了 我说了轮转下去
You a catcher now?
你改行做捕手了
Ain’t nothing gonna stop me from playing. He won’t go to the doctor, Coach.
没什么可以阻止我打球 他不肯去看医生 教练
That’s right. I’m not going anywhere. I’m here to stay.
是的 我哪儿也不去 我要坚守岗位
Just go get your nose taken care of. We’re gonna need ya this season, all right?
去治好鼻子 我们这个赛季还需要你呢
There you go, Nevil.
去吧 内维尔
KTSM1380频道为您播报矿工队比赛Hi again. Everybody. This is Judd Milton. The voice of the Miners on KTSM 1380.
大家好 我是贾德 在
Welcome. It’s our home opener.
欢迎 这是我们主场啦啦队
And we’re hosting the Greyhounds of Eastern New Mexico State College.
我们迎来的是东新墨西哥 州立学院灰狗队
This is a night of questions.
今晚的比赛充满悬念
Will Don Haskins, the little known coach of the Benjamin High School girls’ team,
威尔·唐·哈斯金斯 名不见经传的本杰明高中女队教练
be able to lift the Miners to respectability?
能让矿工队赢得尊敬吗?
Let me see. Let go!
让我瞧瞧 别动
What? Don’t touch it, man.
干吗 别碰
Hey, man. Where were you?
你去哪里了
It was a late night, if y’all know what I mean.
昨夜未眠 你懂吗
Are you ever gonna straighten up, man?
你热身运动做过吗
Somebody say something?
有人在说话吗
And now your Texas Western Miners!
现在请出德州西部大学矿工队
At guard. El Paso’s own David Palacio!
后卫 埃尔·帕索本地人 大卫·帕拉奇奥
At forward, from Eagleville, Missouri, Jerry Armstrong!
前锋 密苏里鹰郡人 杰瑞·阿姆斯特朗
At guard. From Detroit. Michigan. Bobby Joe Hill!
后卫 密歇根底特律人 鲍比·乔·希尔
At forward. From Gary. Indiana. Harry Flournoy!
前锋 印第安纳加里人 哈里·佛罗诺
And in center. From Houston. Texas. David “Big Daddy D” Lattin!
中锋 德州休斯敦人 大卫”大老爹”拉丁
Three of ’em, Wallace. They look like the damn Tuskegee Institute out there.
3个黑人 华♥莱♥士♥ 他们像塔斯基吉学院代表队似的
Just when did we become a colored school?
我们什么时候变成黑人学校了
your 1965 Texas Western Miners!
德州西部大学矿工队1965赛季
The Miners win the tip off to start the season.
矿工队揭幕战跳球成功
Go, Hill. Set it up. Take your time. Set it up!
希尔 控制节奏 按部就班 落位
Hey, protect the ball.
嗨 注意护球
Not a good start for the Miners.
矿工队开局不佳
Hey, Hill, you notice your man just scored on you?
希尔 注意刚才在你头顶得分的人
Mitch, over here, over here!
米奇 这里
Hill spins to the basket. Puts it up for two! Stop showboating!
希尔穿花绕步 上篮得分 别做花哨动作
Fundamental basketball, Hill. Watch your base.
注意基本动作 注意下盘
You didn’t have a base that’s how he went around you.
你下盘没扎好 所以被过了
Coach Haskins trying to mold these guys into team players…Cager for two.
哈斯金斯教练想把这些球员捏合 到一起 凯奇得2分
Cager, just lay the ball off the board.
凯奇 擦板进筐就可以了
Get your hand in his face, son! You gotta challenge that shot.
用手阻挡他的视线 妨碍他投篮
Right here, over here. Shoot it.
这边 投篮
Where’s the D? There ain’t no D.
防守呢 怎么没防守
Hill wheelin’ and dealin’. The ball’s loose!
希尔带球突进 球丢了
That’s why I don’t want you showboating. Let’s go!
我早叫你别玩花哨动作 前进
Hey, Armstrong. Hey, Flournoy. Are you kiddin’ me?
阿姆斯特朗 佛罗诺 你在耍我吗
Lattin, you’re ankle deep in the floor, son.
拉丁 你是内线霸主
Drive that ball! There it is!
横冲直撞 就是这样
Hey, I saw it, son.
我记住了
And the Miners lead by four.
矿工队领先4分
They need one stop now.
他们需要暂停
Good defense, Armstrong! Good defense!
防得好 阿姆斯特朗
So the Don Haskins era begins in victory. A four point win
唐·哈斯金斯时代以胜利开始 赢了4分
over a less than impressive squad from Eastern New Mexico.
战胜了实力平平的东新墨西哥州 代表队
But the real story tonight
但今晚最引人注目的是
Coach Haskins putting three Negro players into the starting lineup
哈斯金斯教练在先发阵容里 用了3名黑人球员
a move that’s sure to stir things up both on and off the court this season.
这一举动势必在这个赛季 的球场内外掀起轩然大♥波♥
“I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now)” by Otis Redding over radio
* 歌♥曲名*
You’ve got all the moves, don’t you? Oh, yeah.
你使出浑身解数了是吗 是啊
Tried it on a hundred girls?
这样对付过上百个女孩了?
Maybe 50 or 60.
大概5 60个吧
I’m tired of moving around. I just wanna stay in one place for a while.
我厌倦了东奔西波 我想安顿下来
Put down some roots for once. You got what it takes, Bobby Joe?
试着过稳定生活 你能接受吗 鲍比·乔
Hey, Coach, I can’t go no more! I think you can go some more.
教练 我跑不动了 我觉得你还行
You got energy for all kind of nonsense instead of putting it in your team!
你有精力风花雪月 没精力帮助球队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!