你跟她们见上面了又如何 你又不会西班牙语
This don’t need no translation. Coach Haskins set the rules.
我不需要翻译 哈斯金斯教练的规矩呢
He has his rules, I got mine. Rule number one: Let’s get into some trouble.
他有他的 我有我的 第一条: 去惹点麻烦吧
Come on! Willie Worsley needs the ladies.
来吧 威利·沃斯利要找姑娘
Better be some girls there too, brother. You don’t know what to do with ’em.
那里最好有女孩 你见到他们也不知道干吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Peace, brother.
冷静 兄弟
You know we got practice in the a.m. Well, good.
你不知道明天上午有练习吗? 那好吧
You stay here and you get a good headstart.
你呆在这里开个好头吧
You know I just been sittin’ here thinkin’…
我坐着思考
I’m going back. Somebody come with me. Hey, relax, Shed. Just smile.
我要回去了 谁和我一起 放松 谢德 微笑
Everybody try to look Mexican.
大家都装成墨西哥人
I’m six foot three.
我身高6尺3 怎么装得像
Try to look like three Mexicans, then. How you doin’? All right.
那就装成3个墨西哥人 你好
Worsley, you next. No, no, no, no.
沃斯利 该你了 不不
Elijah Muhammad and the Black Muslims say that liquor steals a man’s mind.
伊赖·莫汗莫德和黑人穆♥斯♥林♥都说 酒精会使人丧失心智
Man, Elijah Muhammad never played for a crazy white man.
伊赖·莫汗莫德没为疯子白人教练 打过球
Excuse me, senor. Senor?
小姐 打搅一下
You mind fillin’ this shot glass up with some cold water?
可不可以倒点冷水给我
My man Worsley wants to take a swim.
我朋友沃斯利要在杯子里游泳
Seriously, I’m not busting my butt out there for him anymore.
实话实说 我不会再任他奴役了
They’re using us, so I’m gonna use ’em right back.
他们在利用我们 我要以牙还牙
Education is the key, guys.
教育是块敲门砖
Blah, blah, blah.
诸如此类
Hey, hey. Educate this.
教育这个
Hey, sweet thing. Gracias.
美人 谢谢
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
Why do you need to know my name? You ain’t gonna be usin’ it.
问我名字做什么 你又用不着
You all business tonight?
你今天整晚当班吗
Looks like a cold night in Mexico for you, boy.
看来今晚的墨西哥之夜待你不善
Doing OK, Tina?
工作顺利吧 蒂娜
Hey, listen. I was just playing with you back there.
我刚才只是和你开玩笑
My name is Bobby Joe.
我叫鲍比·乔
My friends call me Bobby Joe.
我朋友都叫我鲍比·乔
Tina. And I go to the same school you do.
蒂娜 我和你是同一间学校的
And I’m not about to fall for that smooth talking Negro routine.
但我不会上你花言巧语的当
My mama warned me about you. Your mama don’t even know me.
我妈妈告诫我当心你这种人 你妈妈都不认识我
She said watch out for pretty boys with big smiles, worn shoes,
她说当心穿着旧皮鞋笑眯眯的帅哥
and single dollars in their pockets.
他们兜里通常没几个钱
Well, that’s not me. I’m telling you, you got me all wrong.
我不是这种人 你看错我了
Sugar pie, honey bunch Sugar pie, honey bunch
甜心 宝贝
You know that I love you
你知道我爱你的
Love you
爱你
I can’t help myself
我情不自禁
I love you and nobody else
我比谁都爱你
Como estas. Everybody?
大家好
What was that, son? I didn’t get that.
什么意思? 我不懂
How is everybody today? Feeling all right?
今天感觉如何 一切正常吗
You OK, Bobby Joe?
你没事吧 鲍比·乔
Hey, I hear you speak Spanish, right?
你会说西班牙语是吗
Sir? I’m just wondering.
什么? 我正纳闷
You looking a little tired. All that fancy footwork of yours tire you out yesterday?
你看上去有点累 你昨晚练习累了吗
Or was it something else?
还是你干别的去了
Now, because some of you were bitten by the evil worm last night,
因为你们中间有人昨晚中了邪
this morning, all of you are gonna run.
今天早上罚你们全体折返跑
The evil worm never bit me! Hundred lines! Let’s do it! Let’s sprint!
我没中邪啊 一百遍 跑起来
Lattin, get to the baseline, son.
拉丁 去底线就位
Y’all are gonna burn holes in your shoes today!
你们今天要跑到鞋磨穿不可
You look like you’re running in mud, son! Are you kiddin’ me? Are you kiddin’ me?
你好像陷在泥潭里了 你在戏弄我吗
Hill, get your butt down.
希尔 重心放低
There’s 31 days before the season starts, and you’re gonna run every one of ’em.
还有31天赛季开始 你们每天都要苦练
Oh, that was pretty. Hey, that was real pretty.
漂亮 很漂亮
Everybody see that behind the back? The circus has come to town.
大家都看到那个背后运球了吗 马戏团来了
What are you doing? I’m just playing my game.
你在干什么? 打出自己的风格
We’re playing my game here. All that other stuff’s just insecurity.
我的球队要有我的风格 除此以外的打球方式不保险
Great players make simple, basic, easy plays. Showboating’s just insecurity.
伟大的球员打球简练实用 花哨动作经不起实战
He didn’t want us playing our game? Why’d he bring us here?
他不让我们保持自己的风格 那他带我们来这里干吗
Man, I’m sick of him riding my butt. I don’t need this, man!
我厌倦他对我指手画脚了 我不要这样
You know what I’m sayin’? Yes, you do.
你明白我的意思吗 你自己清楚
This ain’t basketball. You killing us!
这不叫篮球 你在谋杀我们的才华
Well, from where I’m standing, you don’t got much to bargain with.
就你我的身份差别而言 你没讨价还价的余地
What?
怎么着?
You wanna quit?
你想退出?
You wanna quit?
你想退出?
You quit right now, you’ll quit every day the rest of your life.
你现在退出的话 你这辈子也打不上球了
Watch.
走着瞧
Don’t worry. Gunsmoke wasn’t that good tonight.
别担心 捣蛋鬼今天还算太平
How was the practice?
训练情况如何
That good, huh?
不错?
Come on! Move those feet! Move the ball, faster! Faster!
移♥动♥ 传球 快
Get off me, farm boy.
离我原点 乡下人
Quit your crying, Harlem. I told you I wasn’t from Harlem!
别哭了 哈莱姆人 我说了我不是哈莱姆人
Knock it off! Knock it…
住手
Knock it off! Knock it off! Knock it off! Knock it off!
住手
You’d done that in a game, it’d be a technical foul for fighting.
你们如果在比赛中这样 就是一次技术犯规
Both of you’d be ejected. Probably cost us the game, son.
你们都会被驱逐出场 可能会导致我们输球
Baseline, everybody. Y’all gonna run ’cause of their selfishness.
大家去底线折返跑 要怪就怪他们俩
Two weeks before the game, and you still don’t listen.
赛季开始只有2个礼拜了 你们还是不听话
Class, make sure can you identify all the minerals in your boxes.
同学们 要保证能辨认 盒子里所有的矿石
I’ll be passing around to your stations, so if you have any problems, let me know.
有什么问题尽管发问 我会过来解答
This team does not play playground ball.
这支球队打的不是野球
We play fundamental, disciplined defensive basketball.
我们打的是重视基础 强调防守的纪律篮球
Togo? Hey, show Mr. Cager how to make a shot.
托格 给凯奇先生示范一下 怎么上篮
There you go.
就是这样
You want me to do that? Mm hm.
你要我这样上篮? 对
Come on, Coach. What about my stylin’? I got way too much style to do that.
得了 教练 我的风格动作呢 我有很多风格动作呢
NCAA球员You leave the styling for the barber shop. Just show me you belong in the NCAA.
把风格留在发型上吧 证明给我看看你是
OK, guys.
伙计们
You’re a smart kid, Harry.
你是个聪明孩子 哈里
But these grades ain’t pulling the truck up the hill.
但这样的成绩可不成
It’s just that every class is about rocks, and I’m a black man. I don’t do rocks.
上课内容都是讲石头 我是黑人 对石头不感兴趣
You got two weeks to get your grades up. Or else.
给你2个星期提高成绩 否则另当别论
You hear me? Yes, sir.
听到了吗 是的 先生
How’d it go? What’s he gonna do?
如何 还能怎么样
He’s already run our asses ragged.
管教我们的老一套
She’s a great girl.
这个女孩棒极了
Mm! What’s that girl?
那个女孩怎么样?
On my way…
在路上
Is she cute? No.
她可爱吗 不
Yeah. She’s a cutie pie, but she’s not cute.
是吗 她很甜 不过不能说可爱
Who can tell me the field classification of phaneritic rocks?
谁能告诉我显晶性岩的分类
My son Harry can.
我儿子哈里可以
Yes, ma’am.
是 夫人
Granite, syenite and gabbro.
花岗岩 黑花岗岩 辉长岩
Can anybody tell me how they are formed?
谁能告诉我它们是怎么形成的
Yes, ma’am. Harry can.
夫人 哈里可以
By slow cooling plutons? And what is a pluton?
火成岩缓慢冷却形成 火成岩是什么
Harry.
哈里
It is a deep seated igneous intrusion with no visible floor.
在地表深处由地火侵蚀而成
Very good, Harry.
很好 哈里
“Baby Love” by The Supremes on record player
* 歌♥曲名*
You know I love you, but…
你知道我爱你 但是…
Nah, I can’t. I can’t do that. Not again.
我不能 那可不行
Please, baby. Don’t make me do it again. Please.
求你了 别再逼我这么做
Baby love, my baby love
亲爱的宝贝 亲爱的宝贝
I need you Oh, how I need you
我需要你
But all you do is treat me bad
但你却不给我好脸看
Break my heart and…
伤我的心
Don’t ever enter when I’m entertaining a lady friend!
我在讨好女性的时候不许进门
I didn’t know. Check that vent!
我不知道 你看门口
I told you when that vent’s open, it’s too hot for you to come in here.
我说过门开着的时候 你不许随便进来