– 二! – 一!
– Two! – One!
– 二! – 一!
– Two! – One!
你们这些黑鬼 别念错了!
You bloody Hindus, get it right!
停 再来一次 全体 齐步走!
Stop. Start it again. In each rank. Count!
左 左 左 右 左
Left. Left, right, left.
右 大声点 齐步走!
Right, on my word, march.
左… 把你的脏手从口袋拿出来 大兵!
Left… Get your goddamn hand out of your pocket, soldier!
左 左 右 左
Left. Left, right, left.
英俊的查尔斯王子
Oh, look at this. Bonnie Prince Charlie.
好一个翩翩绅士 你是国会议员吗?
Are you a gentleman? Are you a member of congress, or something?
还是非洲王子?
Or are you the bloody prince of Africa?
别看我 看前面
Don’t look at me! Look straight ahead! Look straight ahead!
我要整死你!
I’ll eat your ass up, boyo.
那些爱尔兰后裔不太喜欢黑人
You know, the Irish are not noted for their fondness for the coloreds.
制♥服♥怎么办?
What about the uniforms?
没有下文
Still no word.
来♥福♥枪♥呢?
The rifles?
– 左 左 右 左 – 你去处理
– Left. Left, right left. – See to it.
你个子大 骨头硬 是吗?
You’re a big buck. You’re tough, aren’t you?
你还要努力学习 你从没有一个像我一样的主人
You’ve got a lot to learn. You haven’t had a master like me.
亲爱的母亲:
Dear, Mother.
他们学的很快
The men learn very quickly.
对我来说 他们甚至比白人士兵还快
Faster than white troops, it seems to me.
他们操练时非常的严肃镇定…
They are almost grave and sedate under instruction…
…而且非常的自♥制♥
…and they restrain themselves.
但他们一旦停止操练后…
But the moment they are dismissed from drill…
…舌头就全然的放松 白白的牙齿都露在外面
…every tongue is relaxed and every ivory tooth is visible.
光听声音绝对听不出这是军营
And you would not know from the sound of it that this is an Army camp.
他们一定是从以往做无聊苦工…
They must have had to learn this from long hours of meaningless…
…的经验
…and inhuman work.
学到如何立刻放松自己…
To set their minds free so quickly…
…这让他们精力充沛
…it gives them great energy.
我相信这将会成为…
And there is no doubt that we will leave this state…
…一支精良的军队
…as fine a regiment as any that has marched.
你的儿子 罗伯敬上
As ever, your son, Robert.
他们下令了
They’ve done it.
召集弟兄
Assemble the men.
全体!
Attention!
立正!
Battalion!
为了遵从林肯总统的意愿…
In accordance with President Lincoln’s wishes…
…我们必须警告各位…
…you men are advised…
…南方的联邦政♥府♥发布了命令
…that the Confederate Congress has issued a proclamation.
命令如下:
It reads:
“任何携带枪♥械♥…
“Any Negro taken in arms…
…对抗南方联邦政♥府♥的黑人…
…against the Confederacy…
…一旦被捕 立即恢复奴隶之身
…will immediately be returned to a state of slavery.
任何一个穿北方联邦制♥服♥的黑人…
Any Negro taken in Federal uniform…
…将立即被处死
…will be summarily put to death.
任何指挥黑人军队的白人军官 一旦被俘…
Any white officer taken in command of Negro troops…
…会被视为煽动黑奴暴♥动♥…
…shall be deemed as inciting servile insurrection…
…也将立即处死”
…and shall likewise be put to death.”
任何希望除役的人 请明早…
Full discharges will be granted in the morning…
…前来报到
…to all those who apply.
– 解散 – 解散
– Dismissed. – Dismissed.
如果你明天不在这里…
If you’re not here in the morning…
…我会谅解的
… I understand.
还想穿制♥服♥吗 黑鬼?
Still want that blue suit, nigger?
– 早安 少校 – 长官 队伍已经整理好了
– Good morning, major. – Sir. Formed and ready, sir.
还剩多少人?
How many are left?
全体!
Attention!
立正!
Battalion!
赞美上帝
Glory hallelujah.
一 一 二 一
One. One, two, one.
一 一 一 二 一
One, one. One, two, one.
全体立定!
Company, halt!
你还没有解散 给我起来!
You’re not dismissed, boyo! Get up!
等我说解散才能解散 懂吗?
You’ll fall out when I say and not before. Do you understand?
我叫你起来!
I said, get up!
士官长
Sergeant major.
– 长官 – 稍息 军曹
– Sir. – At ease, sergeant.
我知道你是个公正的人 莫凯
I have no doubt that you are a fair man, Mulcahy.
但我怀疑 你对他们是不是太严了些?
I wonder if you are treating these men too hard.
你不同意?
You disagree?
– 你可以自♥由♥发言 – 那小子是你的朋友 不是吗?
– You may speak freely. – The boy’s your friend, is he?
是的 我们一起长大的
We grew up together, yes.
放手让他成长吧
Let him grow up some more.
– 我懂了 – 还有事吗 长官?
– I see. – Will that be all, sir?
是的
Yes.
解散
Dismissed.
– 秩序 – 秩序
– Order. – Order.
点57安非德来福毛瑟枪 是世界上一流的枪
Fifty- seven caliber Enfield rifle musket. Best in the world here, boy.
沙特?
Sharts.
“11911”
“11911.”
你知道怎么用吗?
Think you can handle that, boy?
我可以用这个打烂些东西
Shit, I can knock something down with this.
崔普?
Trip.
“12192”
“12192.”
– 漂亮 – 霍金斯
– Beautiful. – Hawkins.
“12186”
“12186.”
– 杰斐逊 – 到 长官
– Jefferson. – Yes, sir.
罗伯
Robert.
终于拿到枪了
Finally.
谣传说…
There’s a rumor going around…
…我们是被召集来做工的
…that we’re to be used only for manual labor.
有些谣言简直令人难以置信
I can’t believe the kind of things we hear.
这不是真的吧 是吗? 关于不能上战场?
It’s not true, is it? I mean, about not being allowed to fight.
这些人都一直在等着上战场 我也是
The men are all living for that day. I know I am.
– 弗莱奇 – 别管他
– Fletch. – Don’t bother about him.
– 他太无知 – 失陪
– He’s just ignorant. – Excuse me.
老天爷 快来啊!
For God’s sake, come on!
好枪法
Good shot, man.
再来一次 把你的武器给他
Do that again. Here, give him your weapon. Give him that.
再来一次
Do that again.
– 我赌一角他打不中 – 我赌你们每人一角
– One dime, he can’t do it. – Dime? Dime on each of you.
– 我赢定了 – 没问题
– I want money. – That’s a bet.
– 开始 小子 – 开始 开始 沙特
– Go on, boy. – Go ahead. Go ahead, Sharts.
– 你们每个人都欠我一角 – 赌注加倍
– That’s a dime on each of you! – Double or nothing!
全体 立正!
Attention, company!
全体 立正!
Attention, company!
稍息
As you were.
到前面中♥央♥来
Front and center.
你是个神枪手 一等兵
You’re a good shot, private.
多谢夸奖 打松鼠练出来的
Thank you, sir. Squirrel hunting.
– 杀过人吗? – 没有 长官
– You ever killed a man? – No, sir.
– 但你很会用枪? – 是的 长官
– But you’re handy with a gun. – Yes, sir.
重新上膛
Reload.
快点
Faster.
快点
Faster.
快点!
Faster!
开火
Discharge your weapon.
开火
Discharge your weapon.
快!
Do it!
再一次 这一次快一点 我要你们快点
Now do it again. Only this time, I want it done quickly.
高手能在一分钟内连发三枪
A good man can fire three aimed shots in a minute.
佛诺布少校 把你的左轮枪给我
Major Forbes, give me your Colt revolver.
– 什么? – 你的枪
– What? – Your gun.
给我
Give it to me.
快点
Faster.
装子弹
Reload.
快一点 快一点!
Quickly. Faster!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!