On this day,
今天
we reach back to hallowed antiquity
我们把战场移到神圣的古代
to bring you a re-creation of the second fall
呈现在各位面前的是
of mighty Can’thage!
迦太基沦亡的历史战役
On the barren plain of Zama
在荒芜的扎马平原上
there stood the invincible armies
汉尼拔将军的
of the barbarian Hannibal.
不可战胜的野蛮人军队正严阵以待
Ferocious mercenaries and warriors
来自所有残暴民族的
from all brute nations,
佣兵和战士们
bent on merciless destruction,
毫不留情的破坏
conquest.
征服
Your emperor is pleased to give you
你们的皇帝很荣幸的为大家介绍
the barbarian horde!
野蛮的异帮人
Anyone here been in the army?
有人在军队里服役过吗
Yes. I served with you at Vindobona.
有 我曾在凡度巴纳和你一起服役
You can help me.
你可以帮我忙
Whatever comes out of these gates,
不管从铁门后出现的是什么
we’ve got a better chance of survival ifwe work together.
我们只有同心协力才会有较大的胜算
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Lfwe stay together, we survive.
只有团结一致 我们才能活命
The Emperor is pleased to bring you the legionnaires
我很荣幸为你们介绍
of Scipio Africanus!
非洲的西比欧军团
To the death!
奋战到底
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀 杀 杀 杀 杀 杀
Stay close.
大家靠拢
Come together!
集♥合♥起来
Stay close. Staggered columns!
纵队交错排列
You don’t have a chance.
你没机会了
Lock your shields. Stay as one.
固定盾牌 紧密衔接
Hold!
稳住
Hold! As one!
稳住 盾牌衔接起来
Well done.
做得好
Hold. Down low!
稳住 下面
Yes!

Hagen!
贺格
This column to the chariot! This column stay with me!
一队去移战车 一队跟我来
Quickly!
快点
Get out there. Hurry!
去前面 快
Maximus!
马西墨斯
Single column! Single column!
单排队形 排成一排
We win!
我们赢了
My history’s a little hazy, Cassius,
我对历史不太清楚 卡西亚斯
but shouldn’t the barbarians lose the battle of Can’thage?
不过应该是野蛮人打输了迦太基战役吧
Yes, sire.
是的 陛下
Forgive me, sire.
请见谅 陛下
No, I rather enjoy surprises.
没关系 我喜欢惊喜
Who is he?
他是谁
They call him the Spaniard, sire.
他们叫他做西班牙人 陛下
I think I’ll meet him.
我想见见他
Yes, sire.
是 陛下
Hail to the barbarians!
为野蛮人欢呼
Forward! Arms at ready!
前进 严密戒备
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
Gladiator, the Emperor has asked for you.
皇帝要见你 角斗士
I am at the Emperor’s service.
我随时听候差遣
Rise. Rise.
起身 起身
Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard.
西班牙人 你果然名不虚传
I don’t think there’s ever been a gladiator to match you.
我相信其他的角斗士都不是你的对手
As for this young man, he insists you are Hector reborn.
这位年轻人坚持你是赫克托转世
Or was it Hercules?
还是你是大力神的化身
Why doesn’t the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name?
你为何不表明身份 告诉大家你的真名
You do have a name.
你总有名字吧
My name is Gladiator.
“角斗士”就是我的名字
How dare you show your back to me? Slave!
你竟敢背对着我 奴隶
You will remove your helmet and tell me your name.
脱掉头盔 告诉我你的名字
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius,
我叫马西墨斯·德西斯·梅里丢斯
commander of the armies of the north,
北方军队的指挥官
general of the Felix Legions,
菲力克斯军团的将军
loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius,
真正的皇帝马可·奥勒留忠心的仆人
father to a murdered son,
儿子被人谋杀
husband to a murdered wife,
妻子遭人杀害
and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
不管今生或来世 我定会为他们复仇
Arms!
卫兵
Live! Live! Live! Live!
活 活 活 活
Live! Live! Live! Live! Live! Live! Live! Live!
活 活 活 活 活 活 活 活
Arms, at rest!
卫兵 退下
Maximus! Maximus! Maximus! Maximus! Maximus! Maximus!
马西墨斯 马西墨斯 马西墨斯 马西墨斯 马西墨斯 马西墨斯
Father.
父亲
Why is he still alive?
他怎么还活着
I don’t know.
我不知道
He shouldn’t be alive.
他应该早就死了
It vexes me.
实在让人烦恼
I’m terribly vexed.
我非常生气
I did what I had to do.
我只是做了不得不做的事
If Father had had his way, the empire would have been torn apart.
要是按照父亲的意愿 罗马早就解体了
You do see that.
你明白的
Yes.
是的
What did you feel when you saw him?
你看到他的时候有何感觉
I felt nothing.
没有任何感觉
He wounded you deeply, didn’t he?
看来他伤得你很深 对不对
No more than I wounded him.
我伤害他更深
They lied to me in Germania.
在日耳曼的时候他们说谎
They told me he was dead.
他们告诉我他已经死了
If they lie to me, they don’t respect me.
他们骗我 即是不尊重我
If they don’t respect me, how can they ever love me?
既然如此 他们又怎么可能爱我
Then you must let the legions know
那么你必须让军团了解
their treachery will not go unpunished.
他们的背叛行为一定会受到惩罚
Poor sister.
可怜的姐姐
I wouldn’t want to be your enemy.
我绝对不想与你为敌
What will you do?
你打算怎么做
This way.
出来
Rich matrons pay well to be pleasured by the bravest champions.
贵妇人付高价是为了让英勇的角斗士取悦她
I knew your brother would send assassins.
我知道你弟弟会派刺客来
I didn’t realize he would send his best.
但我没想到他会派最好的来
Maximus, he doesn’t know.
马西墨斯 他毫不知情
My family was burnt and crucified while they were still alive.
我的家人被钉在十字架上活活烧死
I knew nothing. Don’t lie to me!
我真的不知情 别对我撒谎
I wept for them.
我为他们哭泣
As you wept for your father? As you wept for your father?
就像你为你父亲哭泣
I have been living in a prison of fear since that day.
自从我父亲去世后 我便生活在恐惧之中
To be unable to mourn your father for fear of your brother.
因为害怕自己的弟弟 而无法哀悼自己的父亲
To live in terror every moment of every day,
因为自己的儿子也是王位继承人
because your son is heir to the throne.
我时时刻刻都生活在恐惧之中
I have wept.
我有哭过
My son was innocent.
我儿子是无辜的
So is mine.
我儿子也是
Must my son die, too, before you’ll trust me?
难道非得用我儿子的命来换取你的信任
What does it matter if I trust you or not?
我是否信任你又有何区别
The gods have spared you. Don’t you understand?
你难道不明白 神已经宽恕你了
Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the emperor of Rome.
今天我看见了比罗马皇帝还要有权力的奴隶
The gods have spared me?
诸神已经宽恕我了
I am at their mercy, with the power only to amuse a mob.
因为他们的怜悯 我才有娱乐观众的力量
That is power.
那就是力量
The mob is Rome.
观众代表着罗马
And while Commodus controls them, he controls everything.
康莫德斯控制了他们 就等于掌控了一切
Listen to me.
听我说
My brother has enemies, most of all in the Senate.
元老院的大多数人都是我弟弟的敌人
But while the people follow him,
只是当人♥民♥都支持他的时候
no one would dare stand up to him until you.
没有人敢和他正面冲突 除了你
They oppose him, yet they do nothing.
他们反对他 却什么事都不做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!