Sir.
长官
General.
将军
Sir.
长官
Lean and hungry.
士兵们又累又饿
Still nothing? Not a sign.
还没有动静吗 完全没有
How long has he been gone? Nearly two hours.
他去了多久 将近两小时了
Will they fight, sir?
他们会开战吗 长官
We shall know soon enough.
我们很快就会知道了
Soldier, I ordered you to move those catapults forward.
士兵 把投石车往前挪点
They’re out of range. Range is good.
射程不够远 射程没问题
The danger to the cavalry. Is acceptable. Agreed?
可能会误伤轻骑兵的 不用担心 同意吧
They say no.
他们拒绝投降
People should know when they’re conquered.
他们应该认命了 他们已被征服了
Would you, Quintus?
你会吗 昆塔斯
Would I?
我会吗
Strength and honor. Strength and honor.
勇气与荣耀 勇气与荣耀
At my signal, unleash hell.
收到我的信♥号♥♥后就发动攻击
Load the catapults.
投石车准备
Infantry form up for advance.
步兵组成进攻队形
Archers ready. Archers!
弓箭手准备 弓箭手
Nock! Nock!
搭箭 搭箭
Fratres!
弟兄们
Maximus! Maximus!
马西墨斯 马西墨斯
Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops.
三星期后 我将在田里收割庄稼
Imagine where you will be, and it will be so.
想象下你要去的地方 愿望就要实现了
Hold the line! Stay with me!
保持队形 跟我冲啊
If you find yourself alone,
如果你发现自己落单了
riding in green fields with the sun on your face,
迎着阳光 独自驰骋在草原上时
do not be troubled.
不用迷惑
For you are in Elysium, and you’re already dead!
那是因为你已在天堂了 你已经阵亡了
Brothers,
兄弟们
what we do in life
我们生平的事迹
echoes in eternity.
将永远流传
Pull!

Cohorts ready, sir!
投石车准备就绪 长官
Archers, ignite!
弓箭手 点火
Ignite! Ignite!
点火 点火
Archers, draw!
弓箭手 拉满弓
Loose!

All right, men, ready!
好了 大家开始进攻
Hold the line!
保持队形
Loose!

Reload!
填装弹♥药♥
Hold the line!
保持队形
Draw! Loose!
拉弓 射
Stay with me!
跟着我冲
Roma victor!
罗马必胜
Do you think he’s really dying?
你认为他真的快死了吗
He’s been dying for 10 years.
十年来 他一直过都是这样子
If he werert really dying, he wouldn’t have sent for us.
如果他不是快不行了 就不会派人来召见我们了
Maybe he just misses us.
也许他只是想念我们呢
And the senators? He wouldn’t have summoned them, if.
那元老会的议员们呢 没事他不会传唤他们的 除非
Peace, Commodus.
安静点 康莫德斯
After two weeks on the road,
在路上两星期里
your incessant scheming is hurting my head.
你老是疑神疑鬼的 烦死我了
He’s made his decision. He’s going to announce it.
他已作了决定 他将会宣布
He will name me.
传位给我
The first thing I shall do when
我将要做的第一件事
is honor him with games won’thy of His Majesty.
就是举♥行♥大型的竞技比赛来荣耀他
For now, the first thing I shall do is have a hot bath.
现在 我最想做的第一件事就是淋个热水浴
Your Highness?
殿下
We seem to be almost there, sir.
看来我们就快到了
Sire. Where’s the Emperor?
殿下 皇帝在哪里
He’s at the front, sire. They’ve been gone for 19 days.
殿下 他在前线 已经去了19天了
The wounded are still coming in.
伤员还在不断的运回来
My horse.
备马
My lord.
殿下
Kiss?
给我一个吻
You have proved your valor yet again, Maximus.
你再次证明了你的勇猛 马西墨斯
Let us hope, for the last time.
希望这是最后一次了
There’s no one left to fight, sire.
我们已经没有敌人了 陛下
There is always someone left to fight.
永远不能掉以轻心 敌人无处不在
How can I reward Rome’s greatest general?
我该怎样奖赏罗马最伟大的将军呢
Let me go home.
恩准我回家
Home.

They honor you, Caesar.
凯撒 他们向你致敬
It’s for you, Maximus. They honor you.
是向你致敬 马西墨斯 他们尊敬你
Have I missed it? Have I missed the battle?
我错过了这次的战役了吗
You have missed the war.
你错过了整场战争
Father, congratulations.
父亲 恭喜你
I shall sacrifice 100 bulls to honor your triumph.
我会献上100头公牛来庆祝你的胜利
Save the bulls.
那到不必
Honor Maximus. He won the battle.
向马西墨斯致敬吧 是他打赢了这场战役
General. Highness.
将军 陛下
Rome salutes you, and I embrace you as a brother.
罗马向你致敬 而我以兄弟的身份拥抱你
It has been too long, my old friend.
很久没见了 老朋友
Highness.
陛下
Here, Father. Take my arm.
来 父亲 让我来扶你
I think it is time for me to leave.
我想我是时候离开了
So much for the glory of Rome.
这就是罗马的荣耀
Magnificent battle.
宏伟的战役
General. Still alive?
将军 还活着
Still alive.
还活着
The gods must have a sense of humor.
天上的诸神也有幽默感的
The gods must love you. Valerius.
他们一定特别照顾你 维勒瑞斯
Back to barracks, General? Or to Rome?
将军 你是要回军营呢 还是回罗马
Home. My wife, my son, the harvest.
回家 我妻子 孩子 还有庄稼都在等着我
Maximus the farmer. I still have difficulty imagining that.
农夫马西墨斯 我还是无法想象你当农夫的样子
You know, dirt cleans off a lot easier than blood, Quintus.
你知道的 泥垢要比血迹容易洗掉 昆塔斯
Here he is. Highness.
他在这里 陛下
Senator Gaius, Senator Falco.
议员盖尔斯 议员佛克
Beware of Gaius. He’ll pour a honeyed potion in your ear,
当心盖尔斯 他会替你洗♥脑♥
and you’ll wake up one day and all you’ll say is, “Republic, republic, republic.”
接着某天你醒来就只会高喊”共和万岁 共和万岁”
Well, why not? Rome was founded as a republic.
有何不可 毕竟罗马创建时是共和制的
Yes, and in a republic the senate has the power.
在共和制下 共和国是由元老会来执政的
But Senator Gaius isn’t influenced by that, of course.
当然 议员盖尔斯绝不是因此才从政的
Where do you stand, General? Emperor or Senate?
你支持谁呢 将军 皇帝还是元老院
A soldier has the advantage
军人的职责就是
of being able to look his enemy in the eye, Senator.
保家卫国上阵杀敌 议员
Well, with an army behind you, you could be extremely political.
有军队支持 你要从政易如反掌
I warned you. Now I shall save you. Senators.
我警告了你 二位 失陪一下
Maximus.
马西墨斯
I’m going to need good men like you.
我将会需要你的帮助
How may I be of service, Highness?
有什么我可以效劳的 殿下
You’re a man who knows what it is to command.
只有你才知道该如何指挥军队
You give your orders, the orders are obeyed, and the battle is won.
在你的领导下 无人不服 战无不胜
But these senators scheme, squabble and flatter and deceive.
但那些议员们只会争吵 算计 阿谀奉承 还有欺骗
Maximus, we must save Rome from the politicians, my friend.
马西墨斯 我们必须从政客们的手中拯救罗马
Can I count on you when the time comes?
到时候我能期待你的帮助吗
Highness, when your father releases me, I intend to return home.
殿下 只要你父亲恩准我离开 我打算立刻回家去
Home? Well, no one’s earned it more.
回家 你是应该回家看看
Don’t get too comfortable. I may call on you before long.
可别耽于安逸 也许我很快就会需要你的
Lucilla’s here. Did you know?
露西拉来了 你知道吗
She’s not forgotten you.
她还没有忘记你
And now, you’re the great man.
而现在 你是个英雄了
If only you had been born a man,
如果你生为男人的话
what a Caesar you would have made.
你会成为一位伟大的凯撒
Father.
父亲
You would have been strong.
你会很强壮
I wonder, would you have been just?
我想知道 你会很公正吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!