You want me to imagine how the earring would look?
你要我想象你戴上耳环什么样子吗?
My ears are not pierced.
我没有耳洞
She’ll find out.
她会发现的
This has to be, Griet.
必须这么做, 葛丽叶
See for yourself.
你看着办吧
You looked inside me.
我都听你的
I’ve got you!
我终于抓到你了
Now hold still. I want to look at you.
别动, 我要看看你
Now, girl…
现在…
tell me how you get on up there.
告诉我你怎么进画室的
Has he found his composition?
他找到他的灵感了吗?
Do you move him? Do you inspire him?
是你感动了他? 你给他带来了灵感?
Tell me, has the master’s brush unlocked the secrets of your heart?
告诉我, 是不是先生的画笔打开了你的心门?
Ripe as a plum– still unplucked.
成熟动人, 确还没有人采摘
What’s he playing at?
他在搞什么鬼?
He made a bargain with me. He’s painting you at my pleasure.
他和我有个协议, 任凭我的喜好来画你
No! I’ve waited long enough.
不! 我等的时间够长了
What a great fool he is.
他真是个傻瓜
Don’t fight.
不许动!
No! No!
不!不!
Woman: Griet?
葛丽叶?
Not a word.
什么都不许说
You’ll lose your place.
不然你就要滚蛋了
He won’t look at you again.
他就再也见不到你了
Woman: Griet!
葛丽叶!
Ah, there you are, my dear.
啊, 你在这里, 亲爱的
The maid kept me talking with some…
那个女佣一直和我说…
cock and bull story.
一些荒诞的故事
Well, girl?
孩子
What’s to be done?
应该怎么办?
Master Van Ruijven wants his paintings…
范·拉文先生要那幅画了…
and he will bear no more delay.
他说不能再拖了
If he crosses Van Ruijven over this…
如果先生再这样下去
he will lose him.
范·拉文先生不会再赞助他了
Then what?
然后会怎么样?
My daughter is out for the day.
我女儿出门了
Do it now.
快去吧
You do it.
你帮我吧
Look at me.
看着我
Now turn your head, not your shoulders.
转过你的头, 肩膀别动
Look at me.
看着我
There, that’s it.
就这样, 很好
Don’t rush away, Griet, please.
别急着走, 葛丽叶, 求求你
Leave the house.
别再做女佣了
Join me and Paul in the meat market.
来帮我和保罗一起卖♥♥肉吧
I must get back. I’ll fetch your things,
我必须回去了
I’ll send someone.
我派人去
No.

Our own life, Griet… answering to no one.
我们自己的生活, 葛丽叶 要自己来掌握
Marry me.
嫁给我吧
Mistress:…Iaughing at me in my own house.
在我家里嘲笑我吧
I will see for myself. No one will stop me.
我知道该怎么做, 没有人可以阻止我
There is nothing to see. You’re making yourself ridiculous.
你不知道, 你这样太不可理喻了
Maria: Calm, my dear.
亲爱的, 冷静一点
Mistress: I will not be calm!
我怎么冷静?
Am I a child?!
难道我是个孩子吗?!
Does no one speak the truth to me in my own house?
在我的房♥子里大家都可以欺骗我?
By all the saints, if you would stop screaming for a moment, I can explain.
看在上帝的份上, 你停下来让我解释
More lies?!
再编造更多的谎言?
I don’t want to hear any more of your lies, Mother.
我再也不要听你的胡言乱语了, 母亲
I have a right to know.
我有权利知道真♥相♥
So.
那么
No more hiding now.
别再隐瞒了
Here I am.
我就在这里
I want to see this painting.
我要看看这副画
There’s no point.
不行
No point?!
不行?!
I am too stupid to look at a painting now?
我现在连看一幅画的资格都没有了?
She can’t read! You know that?
她连字都不识! 你不知道?
Sit down. You’ll exhaust yourself.
坐下, 别这样折腾自己了
Why can’t I look?
为什么我不能看?
It’s just a commission. Gone in a few days. You need never see it.
只是受别人的委托, 马上就送去了, 你没必要看
They are just paintings.
只是一些画而已
Pictures, for money. They mean nothing.
就是为了换点钱, 它们本身毫无意义
Is it true she wore my pearls?
她真的戴了我的珍珠耳环?
How could you?
你怎么可以这样?
How could you?
你怎么可以这样?
Show me this painting.
给我看看
You’ll make yourself ill.
你会自讨没趣的
You show me.
快给我看
It’s obscene.
太淫秽了
Why don’t you paint me?
为什么你不画我?
Because you don’t understand!
因为你不理解!
And she does?
她就理解了?
No! Get out of here!
不! 滚出去!
Get out of my house!
滚出我的房♥子!
I’ve come to the right place, then.
我终于找到你了
Tanneke?
堂娜克?
Tanneke?
堂娜克?
No more hiding now.
堂娜克?
This is for you.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是给你的
Here I am.
这是给你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!