Perhaps that will be my epitaph.
可能以后就刻在我的墓碑上
Look at that dress.
看这裙子
You can almost stroke the satin.
你甚至想抚摸这绸缎
And the wine winkling through the glass.
酒在杯中闪耀光芒
Can you imagine yourself in such finery, Griet?
你能想象自己身处这样华丽的画面里吗, 葛丽叶?
She loved it, you know.
她非常喜欢,你知道吗?
Lace and satin pressed tight against the plump little bubbies.
蕾斯和绸缎勾勒出丰满的胸部
The silk, heavy on her thighs.
丝绸紧裹着她的腿
The gentlemen watching.
让一位绅士欣赏
My God, she was happy.
我的上帝, 她那么喜悦
She thought she was somebody.
她以为自己是个人物
All dressed up like a lady.
打扮的像个淑女
Green as grass, mind you.
幼稚的可笑
She had only worked there a few months
她在那里才工作了几个月
before Master Van Ruijven brought her over to be painted.
范·拉文先生就带她去画像了
Got her into that fine red dress.
让她穿上红色的裙子
Poured wine down her like he was forcing a goose.
像灌鹅一样把酒倒在她身上
That dress can’t have stayed on long.
可惜裙子支持不了多久
She was carrying his by-blow before the painting was dry.
画还没干♥她♥就怀上他的孩子了
He thinks we don’t know how to celebrate a birth, does he?
他以为我们不知道安排庆生宴会,对吗?
Tanneke: Come on, keep up.
快来,跟上!
Butcher: Come on now, my little one. I’ve got a lovely apple for you.
快来,亲爱的,我有个可爱的苹果给你吃
The price was three guilders, I’m sure of that.
价钱是3荷兰盾
Three guilders… thank you.
3盾…
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么?
A nice greeting, when I brought the meat order just for you.
这么问候我? 我来送专为你准备的肉
Better carry it through.
那送进去吧
Not even a smile for my pains?
我那么辛苦连一个微笑都看不到?
Not today.
起码今天如此
Come on.

I’ll put it in the book, then. Owed by Griet…
我会记在帐上的, 葛丽叶欠了一个
one smile.
微笑
Man: And don’t they look marvelous?
看上去太棒了!
Welcome, Master Van Ruijven.
欢迎光临, 范·拉文先生
Friends and neighbors,
朋友们,邻居们
our honored guest, Master Van Ruijven…
我们尊贵的客人范·拉文先生
not only are we gathered tonight
我们今晚欢聚一堂
to celebrate the safe delivery into this world,
不仅仅是为了庆祝一个小生命的诞生
praise be to God, of little Franciscus,
上帝保佑我们的小弗朗西斯科斯
but also to rejoice at another birth,
同时也要庆祝
a new masterpiece from the hand of my son-in-law
我贤婿另一杰作的问世
Johannes Vermeer.
杨汉纳斯·维梅尔
Is this lndian yellow?
这用的是”印度黄”颜料?
Distilled from the urine of sacred cows
用只吃芒果叶子的印度圣牛的尿液制♥作♥
fed only on mango leaves.
你就用干涸的尿
You’ve glazed my wife in dried piss.
来描绘我的妻子?
It was the right color.
颜色很好
No stinting, eh?
真是不遗余力
I cannot bear the suspense a moment longer, Master Van Ruijven.
别再吊我们的胃口了范·拉文先生
Pray tell us what you think.
快告诉我们你觉得怎么样
This is good.
很好
Color and perspective is true, the illusion… is perfect.
颜色和透视精准, 画面无可挑剔
All this skill lavished on my dear Emilie.
真是抬举了我亲爱的艾蜜丽
Why…
为什么…
it’s almost as if– she were thinking.
她看上去像是在沉思
And have you considered the subject for your next commission?
你有没有考虑好下次委托谁来作画了呢?
We cannot expect you to give up Emilie for so long again.
我们可不能想象你又把艾蜜丽扔在一旁那么久
Considered? It’s already in hand. Didn’t I tell you?
考虑? 我已经找到人了, 我没有告诉你吗?
A coming fellow from Amsterdam.
一个从阿姆斯特丹来的画家
Studied under Rembrandt van Rijn,
拜伦布兰特·范·雷为师
though, who hasn’t these days?
这年头,又有谁不是拜他呢?
“A Merry Company by Candlelight,” candlelight being his forte.
“烛光晚宴”, 烛光可是他最擅长的
So, have you decided what to daub next, Jan?
杨, 你计划好下一幅作品了吗?
Have you found inspiration up in that room of yours?
在你的画室里找到灵感了吗?
Is there another patron in Delft with pockets as deep as mine?
代夫特还有像我这么慷慨的买♥♥家吗?
I’ve not yet found a subject.
我还没有想好主题
Yes?
怎么?
About the studio, mistress.
关于那个画室,夫人
Should I clean the windows?
窗子要擦吗?
You don’t need to ask me about such matters.
这种问题你不用来问我
It’s just–
因为…
it may change the light.
可能会改变房♥间的亮度
Of course.
没错
Wash them.
去擦吧
Stay as you were.
站着别动
By the window.
靠着窗
Drop it.
放下它
Just…
只要…
You can go.
你可以走了
Priest: Brothers and sisters…
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥…
welcome to the house of the Lord God.
欢迎来到神的殿堂
Let us lift up our hearts and voices together
让我们满怀崇敬高声歌♥唱
to give Him thanks and praise for our safe passage…
感谢主,赞美他的赐福
Father, mother, this is Pieter,
父亲,母亲,这是彼得
our butcher’s son– the family’s butcher.
是屠夫的儿子, 主人专雇的屠夫
Sir, mistress, I’m glad to meet you.
先生,夫人, 很高兴见到你们
So, the butcher– that’s a good trade.
屠户, 生意一定很好吧
Griet is the hardest to please of all our customers.
葛丽叶是我们最挑剔的一个客人了
Aye, she gets that from me.
唉, 这是我遗传给她的
There now, I forgot.
哦, 我差点忘记了
We must speak with Willem Jansson.
我们必须和威廉·杨森谈谈
Griet, you go on with Pieter there.
葛丽叶, 你和彼得先走吧
Man: Good morning. So Griet…
早上好 那么 葛丽叶…
where is that smile you owe me,
你欠我的那个微笑在哪里呢?
when I have been so clever as to track you down?
只有我这么聪明的人才能见到你的微笑
You had nothing better to do.
你也干不出其它好事
When I saw you with Tanneke
我第一次见到你和堂娜克在一起的时候
I thought you were a little Catholic girl.
还以为你是天主教♥徒♥
He started a new painting.
他开始一幅新的作品了
There’s no buyer.
没有人说要买♥♥
He won’t even let me see it.
他甚至不让我看一下
But he’s working again.
但是他又开始工作了
It usually takes him longer.
这往往要等很久
Man: Good.

Very good. Keep it level all the time.
很好,一直要保持水平
Do you know what it is?
你知道这是什么吗?
A camera obscura.
一个暗盒
Look into the glass.
看看吧
Here. Put this on.
把这个盖上
You can see?
看到吗?
I’m so sorry, sir. No, don’t worry about the robe.
对不起, 先生
What did you see?
你看到什么了?
I saw the painting.
我看到画了
But…
但是…
how did it get in there?
它是怎么放进去的?
See this?
看到这个吗?
This is called “a lens.”
这是一个”镜头”
Beams of reflected light from that corner pass through it…
从那个角落来的反射光穿过它
into the box… so that we can see it here.
进入盒子… 所以我们在那头看到它
Is it real?
它是真的吗?
It’s an image.
是一个像
A picture made of light.
一幅光线组成的画
Does the box show you what to paint?
是盒子告诉你应该画什么吗?
It helps.
它挺有用的
Girl #1 : You didn’t get me. I got you.
不是你抓住我的, 是我抓住你的
Girl #2: No, you’re cheating.
不, 你作弊了
Girl #1 : Oh, do we have to play this?
哦, 我们要这么玩吗?
Girl #1 : So…
那么…
Girl #1 : Stop it. Girl #2: Oh, look Cornelia.
住手 哦,看呀, 科妮莉亚
I’ve got it. I’ve got it.
我抓住了 我抓住了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!