See, I worked in state hospitals. This place is a five-star hotel.
我在州立医院工作过 相比之下 这里简直是五星级酒店
# Oh, Lordy, pick a bale of cotton #
# 喔 主啊 拾起一大团棉花 #
# Oh, Lordy, pick a bale of cotton # I can take a lot of crazy shit
# 喔 主啊 拾起一大团棉花 # 我能忍♥受一群疯子
from a lot of crazy people, but you…
对我尽情发疯 但是你…
you are not crazy.
你不是疯子
Then what’s wrong with me, huh? What the fuck’s going on inside my head?
那我是什么 哈? 他妈的我脑子怎么啦?
Tell me, Dr. Val. What’s your diag-nonsense?
告诉我呀 Val医生 你的见鬼诊断是什么呀?
You are a lazy, self-indulgent little girl
你不过是个又懒惰又任性
who is driving herself crazy.
想把自己弄疯的小丫头
Oh, is that your own medical opinion, huh?
哦 这就是你的医学见解 哈?
Is that what you’ve learned in your advanced studies at night school
这就是你从夜校进修学来的
for Negro welfare mothers?
黑人嬷嬷的那一套?
I mean, Melvin doesn’t have a clue, Wick is a psycho…
我说啊 Melvin没脑子 Wick脑子有病…
and you, you pretend you’re a doctor.
而你 你化装成医生
You sign the charts, and you dole out meds.
你签表单 发放药物
But youse ain’t no doctor, Miss Valerie.
但Valerie小姐 你不是医生
Youse ain’t nothing but a black nursemaid.
你不过是个无足轻重的黑人保姆
And you’re just throwing it away.
你终于说出口了
You still wanna go to Florida?
还想去佛罗里达吗?
Lisa, we need money, don’t we?
Lisa 我们需要钱 不是吗?
You’ve been tonguing your meds, right? Yeah, but I only have…
你没把药咽下去吧? 没 但我只有…
They gave me shocks again.
他们又把我弄晕
All right, Jamie? I have to get out of here.
知道吗 Jamie? 我得离开这儿
I’m Susanna.
我是Susanna
I’m Susanna.
我是Susanna
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛?
What is it?
什么东西?
“Dear sir, please give Daisy Randone assistance
“尊敬的先生 请给Vicar大街23号♥的
installing a telephone at 23 Vicar Street.”
Daisy Randone 安装一部电♥话♥”
I thought we were going to Florida.
我还以为 我们是去佛罗里达呢
We are. We just need a place to crash till we get plane tickets.
没错 我们只是在弄到机票前 先在那儿歇歇脚
Come on.
停车
Nice coat.
衣服真酷
What?
怎么了?
You don’t want me, Tony.
你不想要我 Tony
Yes, I do, baby.
我想要 宝贝儿
No, you don’t. I’m a crazy girl.
不 你不想 我是个疯子
You’re crazy, so we can’t have one night of bliss?
你是个疯子 我们就不能来点一♥夜♥情♥?
I am a crazy girl. Seriously.
我是疯子 我说真的
You’ve been in a hospital? Yes.
你在疯人院呆过? 是的
Do you see purple people?
你能看到紫色的人吗?
My friend, he saw purple people.
我朋友就能看到
And so the state came and took him away.
然后医院的人过来把他带走了
He didn’t like that.
他不喜欢那儿
Some time went by, and he told them he didn’t see purple people no more.
过了段时间 他声称再没看见紫色的人了
He got better.
他好了
No. He still sees them.
没有 他还是能看到
Come on. We gotta split. Hey, somebody stop her!
快点 我们得走了 嘿 拦住她!
She took my fucking wallet!
她妈的婊♥子♥把我钱包掏走了!
Identify yourself.
是谁
It’s Susanna and… It’s Susanna.
Susanna和… 是我 Susanna
Daisy?
Daisy?
You got Valium? Yeah.
你带安定了? 带了
OK.
很好
Oh, wow. Cool pad.
噢 喔 房♥子不错
Hey, Daisy.
嘿 Daisy
Peace, man. Peace.
别紧张 伙计 放松点
Come on. I’m sorry for being a bitch. I was a drag. That’s for you.
很抱歉我以前太犯贱 惹你不高兴 送给你的
That’s Ruby.
那是Ruby
My dad bought her for me.
我爸爸买♥♥给我的
This is the Castro Convertible.
这是折叠沙发床
It pulls out. Yeah.
可以拉开 好的
Where’s the bathroom? Right there.
洗手间在哪儿? 就在那儿
You don’t have a tub. No, I don’t.
没有浴缸 没有
What about upstairs? No.
楼上呢? 也没有
Yeah. Okay.
好了
So, what, did you two escape or what?
你俩是逃出来了 还是怎么?
Actually, we’re going to Florida.
其实我们要去佛罗里达
All you have is mustard and your chickens.
你这儿只有芥末和鸡
So, what are you girls going to do in Florida?
那么 你俩准备去佛罗里达干嘛?
I’m going to be the new Cinderella at Walt Disney’s new theme park.
我要去新开的迪士尼乐园当灰姑娘
Susanna’s gonna be Snow White.
Susanna去当白雪公主
You can come if you want.
你要是想来也行
You can… you can be the cocker spaniel that eats spaghetti.
你可以… 你可以当吃意粉的可卡犬
I wanna make pancakes.
我想做煎饼
I’m tired. I wanna go to bed.
我累了 我要睡觉
In the morning. I want to make pancakes in the morning.
明天早上 我想明儿早上做
There’s a market on the corner.
街角有家超♥市♥
Pans are under the sink.
锅在水槽下面
Silver’s in that drawer.
餐具在那边的抽屉里
Do you have any money?
你们有钱吗?
Do you have some sort of a safety net down there?
你们在佛罗里达有能落脚的地方吗?
People you know down there in Florida?
有没有认识的人住在那里?
Relatives?
有亲戚么?
Friends? Anything?
有朋友么? 或者其他的什么?
Yeah.

This is for your pancakes. Don’t make a lot of noise in the morning.
给你做煎饼的 早上动静小点儿
I like to sleep late.
我喜欢晚起
I’ll come down when I’m ready.
想下床的时候 我才会下来
Give me the Valium.
把安定给我
We don’t need your daddy’s money.
我们不用你♥爸♥爸的钱
Then leave it there.
那就放那儿
Just give me the fucking Valium.
把该死的安定给我
What’s this, huh? What’s this? Let go.
这是什么 嗯? 是什么? 放开
Trying out your new silver? Get the fuck off me.
在胳膊上试用新餐具呐? 放开我
Less appealing for daddy? Lisa.
想减少老爸的”性”趣? Lisa
Look at your own arm, asshole. I’m sick, Daisy. We know that.
怎么不看看你自己的胳膊 混♥蛋♥ 我有病 Daisy 大家都知道
But you’re in so-called “recovery” playing Betty Crocker
但你已经是所谓的”康复”了 却在这儿扮演贝蒂妙厨
cut up like a goddamn Virginia ham.
把自己割得像火腿
Just stop it, okay?
别说了 行不行?
Help me understand, Daisy…
跟我说说明白 Daisy…
‘Cause I thought you didn’t do Valium.
我还以为你不吃安定呢
Tell me how this safety net is working for you.
告诉我这里有什么安全可言
Tell me that you don’t take that blade and drag it across your skin
告诉我你没有拿着刀片贴着皮肤
and pray for the courage to press down.
然后鼓起勇气割下去
Tell me how your daddy helps you cope with that.
告诉我你♥爸♥爸怎么帮你处理这些的
Illuminate me.
让我明白点儿
My father loves me.
我爸爸爱我
I bet, with every inch of his manhood.
我想也是 用一整颗男人的心爱着你
Oh, God.
哦 上帝啊
I’m going to sleep now.
我要去睡觉了
Please be gone in the morning.
明早过后请离开
You’re just jealous, Lisa…
Lisa 你就是嫉妒…
Because I got better…
因为我康复了…
Because I was released…
因为我被释放了…
Because I have a chance…
因为我还有希望…
at a life.
获得新生的希望
They didn’t release you because you’re better, Daisy.
他们释放你 不是因为你康复了 Daisy
They just gave up.
他们只是放弃了
You call this a life, hmm?
你管这叫新生?
Taking daddy’s money, buying your dollies and your knick-knacks…
花爸爸的钱 买♥♥洋娃娃 买♥♥小饰品…
and eating his fucking chicken, fattening up like a prize heifer?
吃他做的鸡 让自己肥得像头母牛?
You changed the scenery but not the fucking situation
你不过是换汤不换药
and the warden makes house calls.
疯人院仍然要来你这出诊
And everybody knows…
而且 大家都知道…
everybody knows that he fucks you.
都知道你♥爸♥上了你
What they don’t know is that you like it.
他们不知道的是 你乐在其中
Hmm? You like it. Shut the fuck up!
对吧? 你乐在其中 闭上你♥他♥妈♥的的鸟嘴!
Hey, man. It’s cool. It’s okay.
嘿 伙计 没事儿 没啥大不了
It’s fine. It’s fucking fine. A man is a dick…
挺好的 这样挺好的 有个男人是混♥蛋♥…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!