that Disney World is located just a few miles from the crossing point…
迪斯尼世界就位于距离4号♥州际公路交叉口…
of Interstate 4 at…
仅几英里的地方…
What happened to Polly?
Polly怎么了?
What needs to happen? No one’s ever gonna kiss her.
还能怎么了? 没有人想要吻她呗
Look. They’re building a new Disneyland in Florida.
听 他们要在佛罗里达建一个新的迪斯尼乐园
If I could have any job in the world, I’d be a professional Cinderella.
如果我能在那儿工作 我要专门演灰姑娘
You could be Snow White, and Polly could be Minnie Mouse.
你演白雪公主 Polly可以演老鼠米妮(米老鼠的女朋友)
And then everyone would hug her and kiss her and love her…
那样 每个人都会想拥抱她 亲吻她 爱护她…
and no one would know what’s inside that big giant head, you know?
没人了解那个大头面具下 有张怎样的脸 知道吗?
Give me your keys.
钥匙给我
My face!
我的脸!
Hey, Polly!
嘿 Polly!
It’s Susanna. Just play something.
我是Susanna 只管弹点什么
If talking did shit, we’d be out of here by now.
如果动动嘴就管用 我们早就离开这儿了
Come on.
来吧
# When you’re alone and life is making you lonely #
# 如果你一个人 感到生活的孤独 #
# you can always go downtown #
# 你总是可以去市区 #
# When you’ve got worries all the noise and the hurry #
# 当你忧虑 当你厌倦喧嚣与匆忙 #
# seems to help I know #
# 我也感同身受 #
# downtown #
# 到市区去 #
# Just listen to the music in the traffic in the city #
# 在城市的车流中欣赏音乐 #
# linger on the sidewalks where the neon lights are pretty #
# 五彩的霓虹灯下徜徉街头 #
# How can you lose #
# 怎么可能会迷路 #
# The lights are much brighter there #
# 那里灯火明亮 #
# you can forget all your troubles. Forget all your cares and go #
# 忘掉烦恼 抛却忧心 #
# downtown # – Back to your room, please.
# 到市区去 # 回房♥间去 拜托了
# Things’ll be great when you’re downtown # Please. Back in your room.
# 去市区吧 一切都会好起来 # 拜托 回房♥间吧
# Everything’s waiting for you # McWilley will wake up.
# 美好的事情在等着你 # McWilley会被吵醒的
# Just listen to the rhythm # Susanna, give me the guitar.
# 感受这个节奏 # Susanna 把吉他给我
You’re gonna get me fired. Lisa. # You’ll be dancing with him too #
你会害我被炒鱿鱼的 Lisa # 你会跟他翩翩起舞 #
# before the night is over #
# 在午夜之前 #
Susanna, give me the guitar. # happy again #
Susanna 把吉他给我 # 再度欢颜 #
Oh, yeah. It’s okay. Come here.
哦 没事 过来
You’re gonna get me fired, you know that?
你会害我被开除的 知道吗?
# Downtown #
# 到市区去 #
# Everything’s great #
# 一切都会好起来 #
# when you’re downtown #
# 当你人在市区 #
I’m writing you up.
我要把你报上去
I am sick of this bullshit.
我厌倦你们的鬼把戏了
Is she here?
她在这儿吗?
You can go in now.
你可以进去了
What did she do? They drugged Nurse McWilley.
她做什么了? 她们给McWilley护士下药
Good morning, Susanna.
早上好 Susanna
Good morning. How are you?
早上好 你好吗?
I’m fine, I guess.
挺好的吧
Sit down.
坐下
You look tired.
你看起来很疲倦
Polly freaked out last night, and we stayed up singing to her… Lisa and I.
Polly昨晚崩溃了 我们熬夜给她唱歌♥… Lisa和我
Have you become friends with Lisa?
你和Lisa成了朋友?
Why? Is that bad? Does it feel bad?
怎么? 不好吗? 你觉得好不好?
No.
挺好
Before you came here, did you have many girlfriends?
来这之前 你有很多女性朋友吗?
Not really.
没几个
Would you say that, before you came here…
可不可以这样说 来这儿之前…
your friends consisted mainly of boys, of men?
你的朋友 主要是男孩 男人们?
Does it say in there that I’m promiscuous?
这上面写着我性滥交?
Why do you choose that word?
为什么要用这个词?
How many guys would I have to sleep with…
我跟多少男人上♥床♥…
to be considered promiscuous… textbook promiscuous?
会被认为是性滥交… 按教科书上的定义?
What do you think? Ten. Eight. Five.
你认为呢? 十个 八个 五个
And how many girls would a guy my age have to sleep with to be promiscuous?
跟我同龄的男生 要睡多少女生才会被认为是性滥交?
Ten? Twenty? A hundred and nine?
十个? 二十个? 一百零九个?
Someone who’s impulsively promiscuous…
有性滥交冲动者…
might engage in a sex act with a guest in their room…
会在房♥间里跟客人性♥交♥…
and then engage in another sex act…
然后在同一天…
during the same day with an orderly.
还会跟仆人上♥床♥
Am I in trouble for kissing an orderly or giving my boyfriend a blow job?
我被监禁 就是因为亲吻仆人 给男朋友口♥交♥?
Melvin says you have some very interesting theories about your illness.
Melvin说 你对自己的病 有些有趣的理论
You believe there is a mystical undertow in life.
你相信 生活中有一股神秘的逆流
“Quicksands of shadows.”
“阴影流沙”
And another one of my theories is that you people don’t know what you’re doing.
我的另一个理论是你们不知道自己在干什么
Still you acknowledge there is a problem coping with this quicksand.
不过你也承认 无法应付这”流沙”
I have a problem coping with this hospital. I wanna leave.
我无法应付这医院 我要离开这儿
I can’t do that.
我不能同意
I signed myself in. I should be able to sign myself out.
我把自己签进来 也就可以把自己签出去
You signed yourself into our care. We decide when you leave.
你签字同意我们全权负责 我们决定你何时出院
You’re not ready for it, Susanna.
你还没痊愈 Susanna
Your progress has plateaued.
你的病情发展到高峰了
Does that disappoint you? I’m ambivalent.
你很失望吧? 我很矛盾
In fact, that’s my new favorite word.
这是我新近最喜欢的词
Do you know what that means, ambivalence?
你知道它是什么意思吗 矛盾?
I don’t care. If it’s your favorite word, I would…
我不在乎 如果这是你最喜欢的词 我…
It means “I don’t care.” That’s what it means.
它的意思是”我不在乎” 就这意思
On the contrary, Susanna…
恰恰相反 Susanna…
ambivalence suggests strong feelings in opposition.
矛盾意味着两种强烈的对立情感
The prefix, as in “ambidextrous,” means “both.”
其前缀 和”怀有二心”一样 是”二者”的意思
The rest of it, in Latin, means “vigor.”
主体部分 在拉丁语中 意指”力量”
The word suggests that you are torn…
这个词意味着…
between two opposing courses of action.
你被两种对立的力量撕扯
Will I stay or will I go?
我是走还是留?
Am I sane or am I crazy?
我是正常人还是精神病?
Those aren’t courses of action.
那不是什么对立的力量
They can be, dear, for some.
是的 亲爱的 对某些人来说是的
Well, then, it’s the wrong word.
嗯 那么 我选错词了
No. I think it’s perfect.
不 我认为这个词儿 妙到毫颠
“What world is this?
“这是个什么世界?
What kingdom?
什么地域?
What shores of what worlds?”
哪个世界的哪个陆地?”
It’s a very big question you’re faced with, Susanna.
这是你现在面临的大问题 Susanna
The choice of your life.
关乎你人生道路的选择
How much will you indulge in your flaws?
你还要怎样纵容你的缺陷?
What are your flaws? Are they flaws?
你的缺陷是什么? 那些是缺陷吗?
If you embrace them, will you commit yourself to hospital for life?
如果你仍执迷不悟 恐怕要在医院里呆一辈子
Big questions. Big decisions.
重大的问题 艰难的选择
Not surprising you profess carelessness about them.
难怪你声称不在乎
Is that it?
说完了?
For now.
到目前为止
This way, Susanna.
这边走 Susanna
John was moved to the men’s ward…
John被转到男病区了…
and Lisa never came back from Dr. Wick’s office.
Lisa再没从Wick医生的办公室回来
We live in a time of doubt.
我们生活在充满疑惑的年代
The institutions we once trusted no longer seem reliable.
我们曾信赖的政局不再稳定可靠
End the war now! We are rich but our system…
停止战争! 我们生活富足 可是国家机制却…
Daisy sent us a postcard all about her new apartment.
Daisy寄明信片了 讲的都是她的新公♥寓♥
She got a pussycat.
她还养了只猫
Where’s Lisa?
Lisa在哪儿?
You know where she is.
你知道的
They just put her in another ward.
就是被送去别的病房♥了
I think you need to get up.
我觉得你该起来了
I’m just going to rest for a while. Just a little while.
我就想躺一会儿 就一小会儿
What do you want? What are you doing?
你想怎样? 你要干什么?
Fuck! You…
操! 你…
Sorry. Too cold?
不好意思 太冷了?
What the fuck are you doing? Get me the fuck out of this tub!
操♥你♥妈♥ 你干嘛呢? 快把我弄出来!
Get yourself out.
你自己出来
Where’s Lisa? Where the fuck is Lisa?
Lisa在哪儿? Lisa到底在哪儿?
What’s the matter? Can’t hack it without her?
怎么了? 没她你就出不来?
You banish her for singing to Polly? We were trying to help her.
就因为给Polly唱歌♥ 你们就要撵走她? 我们是在帮她
We were trying to help her! This place is a fascist torture chamber!
我们是在帮她! 这里简直就是法♥西♥斯♥刑房♥!
No.
你错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!