How dare you?
你怎么敢这样?
Some advice, okay? Don’t point your fucking finger at crazy people!
给你提点醒 知道么? 别他妈的用手指指着疯子!
Let go of me.
放开我
Mother. Get that out of my face, asshole!
妈 别拿甜筒在我眼前晃悠 混♥蛋♥!
Let go! Now.
放手! 快
Stop it!
住手!
You shared a man with that woman?
你上了那女人老公?
Did you enjoy the fresh air, Lisa? Yeah, I did, Val. Thanks.
享受这外面的新鲜空气么 Lisa? 嗯 Val 谢谢
Good. Because it’s the last time you’re leaving the ward.
好好享受吧 以后你就再没机会出病房♥了
Is that a dare or a double dare?
这警告是不是还有下次啊?
Okay. Raise your arms.
好的 举起你们的手臂
Very good. We’re going to be trees.
很好 我们要做一棵树
Feel the strength in your arms as the branches…
把手臂当成树枝 感受其中的力量…
and reach those branches up to the sky.
并尽力向空中伸展
Come on, Susanna. Reach. Very good.
来啊 Susanna 举起来 很好
Up. Lisa, all right.
举起来 Lisa 很好
Reach your arms, girls. Reach. Really lift.
举起你们的手臂 女孩儿们 举起来 举高点
Feel the stretch through the hip.
感受下臀部的伸展
Very good. Let your arms be branches.
很好 把手臂当成树枝
Feel the strength of those branches.
感受这些树枝中的力量
Reach. Reach all the way up into the sky.
伸展 一直伸展到空中
Very good.
很好
Let the wind blow the leaves, and let your fingers be the leaves.
体会一下轻风拂过树叶的感觉 你的手就是树叶
Good, M.G.
很好 M.G.
Very good. Feel the wind. Good. Good, Lisa.
很好 体会一下风的感觉 好 Lisa
Very good.
很好
Just lift up. Lift up. Very good, girls.
上举 上举 很好 姑娘们
Now feel your feet. Feel your feet be rooted.
现在体会一下你的脚 把你的脚想象成树根
Go down into a plie. Very good.
膝盖弯曲 很好
Good, girls. Polly, very good.
好 姑娘们 Polly 很好
Okay. Now stretch it. The wind’s blowing really hard this way. This way.
好 伸展 风力增强了 风向向这儿
It’s blowing you over. That is not fair!
快要把你吹倒了 这不公平!
Seventy-four is the perfect weight!
74磅是理想体重!
Good luck, crazy bitch.
好运 疯婊♥子♥
Now what kind of tree can you be, Janet, down there on the floor?
Janet 坐在地板上像什么树啊?
I’m a fucking shrub, all right?
我是他妈的灌木 行吗?
I cannot fight back. You’re used to it. It’s so clear.
我不能反击 你要适应这点 这很清楚
Martin Luther King, Jr. was killed tonight in Memphis, Tennessee.
小马丁·路德·金今晚在田纳西州孟菲斯被杀
He was shot in the face as he stood alone on the balcony of his hotel room.
当他独自站在旅馆阳台上时 面部中弹
Last night, he said this:
前一晚他还说
I don’t know what will happen now.
我现在不知道将来会发生什么
We’ve got some difficult days ahead.
我们未来的日子会很困难
But it really doesn’t matter with me now…
但现在对我来说无关紧要了…
because I’ve been to the mountaintop.
因为我已经站到山顶上了
And I don’t mind.
我不在乎
What are your other chores like?
他们还叫你什么?
Well, they call me mom and mama and mommy and…
嗯 他们叫我妈 妈妈 妈咪还有…
Susanna, you have a visitor.
Susanna 有人来看你
Well, how… what are you doing here?
你… 你来这儿干嘛?
Hi.

I ship out next week.
我下周坐船出国
Here.

Checks.
查房♥
Sorry.
对不起
No. It’s okay. We have ten minutes till they come back.
没事儿 我们继续 十分钟后他们才会再来
Hey, Torch
嘿 Torch
What you doing?
你在干嘛?
Nothing.
没干嘛
Well, why don’t you go to your room and do nothing, huh?
那 干嘛不去你自己房♥间闲着 嗯?
Checks.
查房♥
Hey, Margie. Hey, Lisa.
嘿 Margie 嘿 Lisa
What you doing? Checks.
你在干嘛呢? 查房♥
How’s Joe? He’s fine.
Joe怎么样了? 他很好
Yeah.

Lisa, I have to do my checks.
Lisa 我要去查房♥
Yeah, and taking five minutes from me would be a dereliction of duty?
嗯 跟我处五分钟就是玩忽职守了?
What would you do if I had punctured artery?
我的动脉被刺破了怎么办?
You’d just go about your rounds, ignoring my wounds?
你也照样去查房♥ 不管我的伤势?
Lisa, stop it. Stop what? You fucking pig. Look at this.
Lisa 别这样 别哪样? 你♥他♥妈♥的猪头 看着
Go ahead, go ahead. That’s enough.
走啊 别闹了
Take one fucking step, and I’ll jam this in my aorta. Go ahead.
再走一步 我就扎破我的主动脉 走啊
Stop it. Lisa, your aorta is in your chest.
不要这样了 Lisa 主动脉在胸部
Good to know.
多谢你告诉我
I’ll make a note of that. Good.
我会记录下来 好的
Susanna, you have grounds privileges. Why don’t you take a walk?
Susanna 你有权外出 何不出去走走?
Go get a cup of coffee.
去喝杯咖啡
We should get out of here.
我们要离开这儿
The cafeteria’s this way. Just keep walking. My wheels are here…
咖啡店这这边 继续走 我的车在这儿…
Wait. What are we doing?
等等 我们这要干嘛?
We’re going to Canada.
我们去加拿大
Susanna, you’re not crazy.
Susanna 你没疯
Okay? You don’t need to be here.
好吗? 你不必呆在这儿
I tried to kill myself, Toby.
我曾设法自杀 Toby
What, you took some aspirin… I took a bottle of aspirin.
什么 你只不过吃了几片阿司匹林… 我吃了一瓶
And that buys you a year in this place? Susanna, that’s bullshit, okay?
那就要在这儿关一年? Susanna 这毫无道理 好吗?
They’re breaking you.
他们是在摧毁你
Now come on, all right? Everything’s changing, man.
来吧 好吗? 一切都不同了 伙计
What the fuck do they know about being normal?
他们哪里会知道什么是正常?
I have friends in here.
我在这有朋友
Who? Them?
谁? 他们?
Those girls… Susanna.
那些女孩… Susanna
They’re eating grapes off of the wallpaper.
她们都是活在幻想世界的疯子
Okay? They’re insane.
好吗? 他们是疯子
If they are, I am.
如果他们是 那我也是
No. No.
不 不是的
Baby, listen. Come with me.
宝贝 听着 跟我走
Look, my dad gave me five grand.
我爸爸给了我五千美元
Okay? We can go up there. We can build a cabin in the woods.
好吗? 我们去那儿 在丛林里建个小木屋
Susanna, look. I know that this sounds crazy…
Susanna 我知道这听起来很疯狂…
but I think I love you.
但是我觉得我爱你
So come with me, okay?
跟我走 好吗?
Come with me.
跟我走
You wanna leave, don’t you? I mean… Yes.
你想离开这儿 不是吗? 我是说… 是的
I wanna leave…
我想离开…
but not with you.
但不是跟你
Not with you.
不是跟你
I’m sorry.
对不起
Susanna, wait a second.
Susanna 等一下
Why did you do that?
为什么这样做?
Fix the lightbulb at night.
晚上来修电灯泡
I’m not here in the morning…
我明早就不在这个病房♥工作了…
and that’s when you like to draw your pictures and stuff, so…
那时候你应该在画画或什么的 所以…
John?
John?
Why do you like me?
为什么喜欢我?
I just like you.
我就是喜欢你
That’s all.
仅此而已
I wish you were getting better, though.
我希望你会好起来
I would take you out to go see a movie…
我想带你出去看电影…
or something.
或做点别的
That’d be nice.
那真好
No! My face!
不! 我的脸!
I’m okay!
我没事!
Just step… Let her be. She’s fine.
走开… 别管她 她没事
Polly. Seclusion. Take her to seclusion. Come on.
Polly 隔离间 把她带到隔离间 快
I got you. Come on.
抓住你了 走
What happened to my face? My face. Why?
我的脸怎么了? 我的脸 怎么会这样?
Quieten down. You’re all right.
安静 没事的
My face! You’re all right.
我的脸! 你没事
I’m ugly! My face!
我好丑! 我的脸!
And the important thing is…
重要的是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!