It’s a condition, Susanna…
是一种心理疾病 Susanna…
and it’s called Borderline Personality Disorder.
叫做边缘型人格障碍
Oh, God.
噢 天呐
It’s not uncommon, especially among young women.
这不稀奇 尤其对年轻女性来说
What causes it?
什么原因引起的?
We’re really not sure.
我们还不确定
Is it genetic? Oh, Christ!
是不是遗传的? 喔 天!
It is five times more common…
父母患有边界人格疾病的孩子…
among those with a borderline…
发病几率比普通孩子…
parent.
高出5倍
I can’t do this.
我受不了
I’m sorry. I can’t… I can’t do this.
对不起 我不能… 我承受不了
“Razors pain you, rivers are damp…
“用剃须刀痛 河流湿气重…
acid stains you, drugs cause cramp…
说你风凉话 嗑药都绞痛…
guns aren’t lawful, nooses give…
枪♥支♥不合法 绞刑让你…
gas smells awful, you might as well live.”
汽油好难闻 你也照样活”
Gin.
Gin
Hey.
嘿
Asshole. Fatso.
混♥蛋♥ 死胖子
Hey, Susanna. Hey.
嘿 Susanna 嘿
John. Call me a cab.
John 叫我出租车
Okay, you’re a cab.
好 你是辆出租车
Lisa said you got into Daisy’s room…
Lisa说你进了Daisy的房♥间…
and it was full of chickens.
里面满是鸡
Susanna, you have a phone call.
Susanna 你的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂?
So what’s your “diag-nonsense”?
你的诊断结果是什么?
Who is this? What’d he say to Mom and Pop?
你是? 医生对老爸老妈说了啥?
I have a borderline personality.
我有边缘型人格障碍
That’s nothing. What else? He didn’t want to say.
小毛病而已 还有没? 他没说
He thought it would affect my recovery.
他认为说了会影响我的康复
Listen, tongue your meds tonight.
听好 今晚别吃药
After 1:00 checks, Gretta always goes out for a smoke.
1点查房♥之后 Gretta通常都会出去抽烟
Check the mirrors, and if they’re clear, you go down to Hector’s closet.
看看反视镜 如果她们都不在 你就来Hector的房♥间
It’s near the art room, and it will be open.
就在文艺室旁边 门会开着
Torch!
Torch!
Come on.
来
This is how Lisa gets out when she escapes.
Lisa就是这么逃出去的
We’re under administration so, no good here.
在这儿有人管着我们 没啥乐子
Good thing this place works on a sliding scale.
所幸这地方仍是按常规建造的
We get to mingle with the lock-picking trash.
我们得跟这个会开锁的垃圾一起混
Susanna, you’re up.
Susanna 该你了
No… no… no. I’ve only done this once in my life.
不啦… 我这辈子就玩过一次
Come on.
来啦
All right!
好!
When they built this place, they put the tunnels in…
他们建这里的时候 加入了隧♥道♥…
so the loons didn’t have to go anywhere in the cold.
天冷的时候 这些无赖就不用出门取乐了
I must have missed that in the brochure.
我一定是漏看了入院手册
Hey, open this door.
嘿 开门
What the fuck are you doing?
你丫的干啥呢?
Wow. Dr. Wick’s office.
哇 Wick医生的办公室
All right. Georgina Tuskin.
好吧 Georgina Tuskin
Susanna Kaysen.
Susanna Kaysen的
Polly Clark.
Polly Clark的
Cynthia Crowley.
Cynthia Crowley的
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Janet Webber.
Janet Webber的
Lisa Rowe.
Lisa Rowe的
Fuck you, Melvin.
操你老母 Melvin
Want to see mine?
想不想看我的?
Let me see yours.
我们换着看
“Highs and lows increasingly severe.
“情绪起伏剧烈
Controlling relationships with patients.
和其他病人保持距离
No appreciable response to meds.
药物反应不佳
No remission observed.”
病情无缓解”
That was before you ran away.
那是你逃走前的批语
We are very rare, and we are mostly men.
我们多稀有啊 都跟男人一样能干
Lisa thinks she’s hot shit because she’s a sociopath.
Lisa认为自己牛逼 因为她不爱社交
I’m a sociopath. No, you’re a dyke.
我不爱社交 不 你是同性恋
“Borderline Personality Disorder.
“边缘型人格障碍
An instability of self-image, relationships and mood.
自我形象和人际关系薄弱 情绪不稳定
Uncertainty about goals…
无确定目标…
impulsive in activities that are self-damaging…
冲动任性 自我伤害…
such as casual sex.”
比如草率性♥交♥”
I like that. “Social contrariness…
我喜欢 “通常反对社会现状…
and a generally pessimistic attitude are often observed.”
持悲观厌世情绪”
That’s me. That’s everybody.
这就是我 每个人都这样
I mean, what kind of sex isn’t casual?
我是说 怎样才不是草率性♥交♥?
They mean promiscuous.
他们是说滥交
I’m not promiscuous.
我不滥交
I’m not.
我真的不滥交
Jesus.
天
Look at Janet.
看看Janet
No, it’s all right.
没事儿
You know, taking us for ice creams in a blizzard…
大雪天带我们去吃冰激凌…
makes you wonder who the real whack jobs are.
到底谁才是精神病
I think it’s kind of nice.
我觉得这挺好
I think it’s nice to do something nice on Daisy’s last day.
明天Daisy就要走了 今天来开心一下是应该的
Fuck.
操
I’m going to have peppermint stick. Me too. Can I have peppermint stick?
我要薄荷棒棒糖 我也要 能给我一根薄荷棒棒糖么?
Sure. No, it’s just called a peppermint.
当然 错了 那只是薄荷
Peppermint dick! Honestly.
薄荷鸡♥巴♥! 说真的
Peppermint clit!
薄荷阴蒂!
We’re just gonna have four cones. Four cones.
我们只要4个甜筒 4个甜筒
Susanna, do you want anything? I’m fine.
Susanna 你要点什么? 我不用
Ronny. Yes?
Ronny 啊?
You got any hot fudge? Yes.
有热的软糖么? 有
Yeah? Can I have a vanilla sundae with hot fudge…
是么? 我能来个香草圣代么…
and sprinkles?
加点热的软糖和糖屑?
Rainbow, not chocolate.
彩糖 不要巧克力
And…
还要…
whipped cream…
生奶油…
cherries…
樱桃…
and…
和…
Nuts?
坚果?(nuts也指卵蛋)
Let’s have a seat, ladies.
女士们 都坐下来吧
Melvin thought that I should live in a halfway house.
Melvin认为我应该住在小客栈
But my father knew that I deserved my own apartment.
但是我父亲觉得我理应住公♥寓♥
So he got me the prettiest apartment.
所以他给我置办好了最漂亮的公♥寓♥
It has an eat-in chicken…
不出门就能吃到鸡…
and all this beautiful wicker furniture and…
和漂亮的全套柳条家具…
Which is fantastic. Wicker butterflies.
真是太美妙了 柳条编的蝴蝶
My very favorite part…
我最喜欢的东西…
is like in the phone book.
就和电♥话♥簿上一摸一样
There’s a sign right outside that says:
房♥子外边就写着:
“If you lived here you’d be home now.”
“这里就是你的家园”
Do you remember me? You must remember me.
还记得我吗? 你一定记得
Yes. Mrs. Gilcrest, hi. Susanna, are you okay?
是的 Gilcrest夫人 嗨 Susanna 你没事吧?
I’m fine.
我很好
Hey, Bonnie. How’s Radcliffe? Wellesley. I’m enjoying it.
嘿 Bonnie Radcliffe学院怎么样? 我在Wellesley学院 我很喜欢
It’s strong in art. I’m going to the Sorbonne this summer.
那里艺术气息浓厚 今夏我要去索邦神学院
That’s great. You know, I know all about you.
太棒了 你清楚 我了解你的一切
And I hope they put you away forever.
我希望他们关你一辈子
Is this the professor’s wife? What professor?
这就是教授的老婆? 什么教授?
You told everybody.
你跟谁都说了
Lady, back off. Was I talking to you?
夫人 退开点 我没在和你说话吧?
No, you were spitting on me, so mellow fucking out.
没 你是在对我吐唾沫 最好他妈的滚远点
Don’t you tell me what to do. She gave your husband a rim job.
别对我指指点点 她给你老公舔肛
Big fucking deal!
真♥他♥妈♥爽的事情!
I’m sure he was begging for it, and I heard it was like a pencil anyway.
我肯定他可是求着要的 我还听说他的家伙跟铅笔似的