not going on to college.
但却没继续上大学
May I ask what you plan to do?
我可以问下你的计划吗?
I plan to write.
我计划搞写作
But what to you plan to do?
但你怎么计划的呢?
Look, I’m not going to burn my bra…
听着 我没事不会去烧个胸罩…
or drop acid or go march on Washington.
磕点药 或者去华盛顿游♥行♥啥的
I just don’t want to end up like my mother.
我只是不想像母亲那样等死而已
Women today have more choices than that.
今天的女人们选择比以前多多了
No, they don’t.
没有 他们没有
And here.
还有这里
You forgot one, dear. Here.
你忘了一个地方 亲爱的 这里
Speaking for Dr. Wick and myself…
代表Wcik医师和我自己…
welcome to Claymoore, Susanna.
欢迎你来到Claymoore Susanna
This is the women’s ward, also known as South Bell.
这是女院部 被称为南部之钟
This is where you’ll be staying, and this is where I work.
你会呆在这里 这也是我工作的地方
All right, this is the second floor.
好了 这是二楼
I need you to stay close to me because it’s easy to get lost here.
你得跟紧我 因为这里很容易迷路
This is our ward.
这是我们的病房♥
All right. Let’s start with this room.
好吧 我们从这个房♥间开始
This is the art room.
这是文艺室
Polly. What are you doing in here?
Poly 你在这干嘛?
I feel very musical today. Can I just…
我今天突然很有乐感 我能…
Not today, honey.
今天不行 亲爱的
That’s Polly. Come on.
那是Polly 来吧
Margie.
Margie啊
Polly was in the art room by herself. I’m sorry, Val.
Polly一个人跑到文艺室了 抱歉 Val
All right.
好的
Ah, the living room.
啊 这是起居室
Everyone hates it.
大家都不喜欢
And these are the phones.
这些是电♥话♥
You need to make a call, pick up the handle…
你要打电♥话♥的话 就拿起来…
tell the nurse, she’ll connect you.
通知护士 她会帮你接通
This is the nurses’ station, which is self-explanatory.
这是护士站 不需要说明了
And this is the TV room where everyone hangs out.
这是电视间 大家都喜欢在这闲逛
I want my fucking clothes.
他妈的 我要我的衣服
Then you’ll have to eat something, won’t you?
那你得先吃东西 好吗?
This is where you check-in…
这是登记处…
if you want walk on the grounds or something.
如果你想下去或者做什么 就在这登记
# Oh, lordy, pick a bale of hay #
# 哦 老天爷 捡了一笔钱 #
# Gotta jump down, spin around Pick a bale of cotton #
# 跳来又跳去 捡了一笔钱 转呀转圈圈 #
# Jump down, spin around Pick a bale of hay #
# 跳来又跳去 捡了一笔钱 转呀转圈圈 #
She thinks that bothers me. Right now…
她以为那样就能烦到我 现在…
you’re an “R,” which means you’re restricted to the ward.
你是”R”级 就是说 你只能再院区活动
But in about a month, you’ll probably move up to two-to-ones…
大概一个月后 你就能升级到二对一群了…
which is two nurses to every patient.
意思是由2个护士照顾所有人
I’m not going to be here that long. I’m just here for a rest.
我不会在这里久呆的 我只是来静养一下
It’s all right. Everybody gets the same tour free of charge.
没关系 每个人都可以免费旅行
Georgina, this is Susanna, your new roommate.
Georgina 这是Susanna 你的新室友
Oh, great. Hi. Hi.
哦 很好 嗨 嗨
Susanna, you’re very lucky. Georgina’s an excellent roommate.
Susanna 你很幸运 Georgina是个很棒的室友
Why, thank you, Valerie.
谢谢 Valerie
You’re welcome.
不客气
Susanna, will you excuse me? I have some business I have to attend to.
Susanna 能否失陪一下? 我有点事要处理
Georgina, will you take Susanna down to the dining room in a half hour?
Georgina 半小时后你带Susanna去下面的餐厅 好吗?
Sure.
保证
Yes means yes, Georgina.
行就是行 Georgina
I know.
我知道
Groovy box.
好帅的盒子啊
That. Oh.
那个 哦
Yeah, they’re French.
对 这是法国货
The French Resistance smoked them, I think.
法国人都抽这个
You ever read this?
你读过这个吗?
No. I saw the movie a bunch of times, though.
没有 但电影我看过好多次了
The movie’s actually based on the first book.
电影是根据第一部小说改编的
I read that one too, but there were no ruby slippers in it originally.
我也读过那个 但是原著没有红宝石大盗
They added that. This one takes place afterwards.
他们后来加的 这本是后来推出的
Dorothy doesn’t really have such a big part in this one.
这里面写桃乐茜的部分不多
Fucking pig.
猪头三
Get off me!
别碰我!
Hey, Dais. Let anyone in your room yet?
嘿 Dais 让别人进你房♥间了吗?
Hey, girls! Hey, sexy.
嘿 女孩们! 嘿 性感妞
It’s good to be home.
回家真好
Hey, Torch. Hey, Lisa.
嘿 Torch 嘿 Lisa
You miss me? Not much.
想我了吗? 不是太想
Get her to her room. Gretta’ll do the strip search.
把她带回自己房♥间 Gretta给她做个光身检查
Who’s that with Georgiegirl? Come on.
和Georgie女在一块那女孩是谁? 得了吧你
Where’s Jamie? I can’t deal with this.
Jamie去哪了? 我搞不定
Don’t give me a hard time. Where’s Jamie?
别让我难做事 Jamie在哪?
Where is she?
她在哪?
Let go! Don’t you fucking touch me!
放开我! 你♥他♥妈♥别碰我!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Her name is Susanna. She smokes French cigarettes.
她叫Susanna 她是抽法国烟的
Why is all your shit on her bed?
为什么你的破东西在她床上?
Why? Where’s Jamie? What are you talking about?
为什么? Jamie去哪了? 你在说什么啊?
What the hell are you doing, Lisa?
你到底在做啥 Lisa?
Back off her. Back off. You’ve been gone for two weeks.
别碰她 退后 你已经消失2周了
A lot of shit has gone down. Back off.
早已物是人非了 退后
How’d she do it?
她怎么了?
How’d she do it, Valerie?
她怎么了 Val?
Get the fuck off me!
别碰我!
You weak people. You’re all weak fucking people! You’re victims!
你们这些软蛋 你们都是该死的软蛋! 你们都是牺牲品!
You people are fucking sick!
你们都他妈有病!
What? No, Val, please. Please!
什么? 不要 Val 不要 求你!
Get her legs!
捉住她的腿!
Please!
不要!
Fuck, no! Get her feet!
操 滚开! 捉紧她的双脚!
I got her! Get off! No, no!
捉紧了! 滚开! 不要 不要!
Help!
来人啊!
We have got to cut those nails again.
又要处理刺头了
My God. What the hell was that?
天呐 那癫子是谁?
That was Lisa.
她是Lisa
And Jamie was your roommate?
Jamie是你以前的室友?
Jamie was Lisa’s best friend.
Jamie是Lisa最好的朋友
She was sad last week ’cause Lisa ran away…
上周Lisa独自逃走 她为此很抑郁…
so she hung herself with a volleyball net.
后来用排球网编成绳子 上吊自杀了
Master.
主人
Oh! Oh, I’m sorry.
喔! 喔 真对不起
Meds!
吃药啦!
Cynthia Crowley.
Cynthia Crowley呢
Susanna Kaysen.
Susanna Kaysen呢
Susanna Kaysen.
Susanna Kaysen呢
I am Mrs. McWilley, and these are for you.
我是McWilley夫人 这是你要吃的药
What are they? They’ll help you sleep.
吃了做什么? 安眠
It’s 10:30. I’m not gonna… For Christ’s sake.
现在才10点半 我还不想… 真墨迹
You can discuss it in the morning, dear, with your doctor.
亲爱的 你可以明早和医生申诉
In the meantime, we’ll just have to agree to disagree.
现在 你必须服从安排
Take them here. Have some water.
吃下去 这是水
Polly Clark.
Polly Clark呢
You can go now.
你可以走了
Teresa McCullian.
Teresa McCullian呢
Daisy Randone.
Daisy Randone呢
Yearbook editor and member of the Honor Society.
年鉴总编 荣誉社团成员
Heading off to Tulane University.
录取院校 图兰大学
Congratulations.
恭喜
Andrea Jacobs…
Andrea Jacobs同学…
president of the French Club and Honor Society…
法语社和荣誉社团主席
and on her way to Sarah Lawrence.
录取院校 莎拉 劳伦斯学院
Susanna Kaysen.
Susanna Kaysen同学
What is she doing? Some kind of a stunt.
她在搞什么鬼? 她的一贯作风
Susanna Kaysen.
Susanna Kaysen同学

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!