Maybe not.
或许不是
See you.
再见
Polly.
Polly
You think if I left Ruby here, you’d take care of her for me?
如果我把Ruby留在这儿 你可以帮我照料它吗?
Let me play with her when I come for my therapy?
等我回来治疗的时候 就让我跟它玩一把?
Yeah? Yeah, okay
好吗? 好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Bye, Ruby.
拜拜 Ruby
Bye.
再见
Yeah. Bye, Susanna.
好 再见Susanna
Remember me when you shave your legs.
刮腿毛的时候记得想我
Declared healthy…
我被宣告康复…
and sent back into the world.
然后重返繁世
My final diagnosis:
我最后的诊断是:
A recovered borderline.
康复的边界人格患者
What that means I still don’t know.
我还是搞不懂这是什么意思
Was I ever crazy?
我曾经疯狂过?
Maybe.
或许吧
Or maybe life is.
又或许疯狂的是人生
Hey. I remember you.
嘿 我记得你
Hey.
嘿
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
17 Burlingame.
Burlingame街17号♥
All right.
好的
Crazy isn’t being broken…
发疯并不代表着崩溃…
or swallowing a dark secret.
或是背负着不为人知的秘密
It’s you or me…
而是你我…
amplified.
将情绪扩大化了
If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it.
如你曾经撒谎 并乐在其中
If you ever wished you could be a child forever.
如你曾盼望永远做个孩童
They were not perfect…
她们并不完美…
but they were my friends.
但她们是我的朋友
And by the ’70s…
到了70年代…
most of them were out…
多数人都已出院…
living lives.
如常人般生活
Some I’ve seen…
有的人 曾与我相聚
some never again.
而有的人 却再也不见
But there isn’t a day my heart doesn’t find them.
但她们将永存在我心中