My plan? No.
我的计划? 不
Then what do you plan to do?
那你打算做什么?
I plan to write.
我打算写作
Polly Clark.
Polly Clark
Cynthia Crowley.
Cynthia Crowley
Susanna Kaysen.
Susanna Kaysen
You know, I don’t think I need them. Sleeping pills, darling.
我已经不需要这药了 这是安♥眠♥药♥
You want to be rested for tomorrow, don’t you? Last night’s a long one.
你也想明天精神抖擞 对吧? 昨晚你可睡得不好哦
Good girl. Katie Cooper.
乖 下一个 Katie Cooper
Rosemary Jones.
Rosemary Jones
Teresa McCullian.
Teresa McCullian
Stuck. Garbage. Relax.
卡住了 废物 别紧张
Come on Come on. Open the door.
快点 快开门
Come on! Leave me alone!
快! 放开我!
Get off!
放手!
Come on! This way! Stop it!
快! 这边! 放手!
Get off me!
放开我!
Ruby.
Ruby
Ruby.
Ruby
Ruby.
Ruby
“If I spread my fingers, my hand looked more human…
“如果我十指张开 能让自己更像人类…
so I did that.
那我照办
But it was tiring holding my fingers apart, so I let them relax…
但让手指张开很累人 所以我让双手放松…
and then, I turned my hand over.
然后 我翻转到手背
Oh, my God.
天啊
And the back of it wasn’t much better. My veins bulged.”
但手背好不到哪儿去 我的青筋突起”
Shut up. I’m reading. Shut up!
闭嘴 我在读着 闭嘴!
Lisa.
Lisa
“I can honestly say that my memory has been transformed.
“我可以很坦诚地说 我的记忆已经转变
So by Freud’s definition, I have achieved mental health.
所以根据弗洛伊德的定义 我已经康复了
And my discharge sheet reads, ‘recovered.’
我的出院记录写着 ‘康复’
‘Recovered.”‘
康复”
Don’t do this!
别这样!
“Whatever it was, I just didn’t want it.
“无论如何 我都不要这样
Find something new.
我要发掘新事物
Had my personality…
塑造自己…
Had I stopped arguing with my personality?
是否我已经停止与自己的性格争论?
‘Recovered.”‘ We were just reading your book.
‘康复’ 我们在读你写的书呢
We figured since it’s your last night, we’d have a little read-aloud.
我们想既然这是你最后一晚了 不如来个读书会
Celebrate all the wisdom you’re carrying into the world.
共同分享你给这世间带来的智慧
You know, try to learn something, grow as people.
想学点东西 像正常人那样成长
We read how when you were a baby, they strapped you to a board.
我们知道你小时候 被人绑在木板上
And how you think Georgina doesn’t want to leave and Polly never will…
还有你认为Georgina并不想出去 而Polly则永远都不能…
and that I’m criminally insane.
而我则是个彻头彻尾的疯婆娘
What are you guys doing here?
你们想干什么?
“Lisa’s eyes, once so magnetic, now just look empty.”
“Lisa的双眸曾是魅力十足 而现在却空洞不堪”
Lisa.
Lisa
That is mine.
这是我的
“Georgina lies only to people who keep her here.
“Georgina只骗那些会把她留在这儿的人
Sometimes I think she wants to live in Oz forever.”
有时候我认为她是想永远活在绿野仙境的幻想中
How perceptive. You better erase that thing…
真有洞察力 你最好把这些东西删掉…
’cause my father is the head of the CIA…
因为我爸是中♥央♥情报局的头儿…
and he could have you dead in minutes!
他随时都能要你命!
“In this world, looks are everything. Oh, God.
“在这世上 外表很重要 天啊
Sometimes I think Polly’s sweetness and purity aren’t genuine at all…
有时候 我想Polly的乖巧单纯都只是伪装…
but a desperate attempt to make it easier for us to look at her.”
是她一厢情愿地以为这样能让我们不嫌弃她的脸”
So nice of you to pass judgement on us now that you’re cured.
你真不赖啊 你病好了就来评价我们
What the fuck are you doing, Lisa?
你在搞什么鬼 Lisa?
I’m playing the villain, baby, just like you want.
如你所愿啊 我在扮演大反派呢
I try to give you everything you want. No, you don’t.
我试着给你你想要的一切 不 你没有
You wanted your file, I found your file! You wanted out, I got you out!
你想看自己的病历 我帮你弄! 你想出去 我就帮你!
You needed money, I found you some!
你需要钱 我也帮你了!
I’m consistent! I told you the truth! I didn’t write it in a book!
我表里如一 我对你言行一致 我不像你把实话写在本子上!
I told you to your face…
我对你说的都是事实…
and I told Daisy to her face what everybody knew and wouldn’t say…
我对Daisy说的也是众所周知却没人敢说的事实…
and she killed herself.
是她自己想不开自杀的
And I played the fucking villain, just like you wanted.
我他妈的就如你所愿 去演大反派
Why would I want that?
我怎么会这么想?
Because it makes you the good guy, sweet pea. Makes you the good guy,
因为这样就会显得你是好人 甜心 会显得你是好人
and you come back here, all sweetness and light and sad and contrite…
你回来的时候 装做一副无邪悲痛的模样…
and everybody sits, wringing their hands congratulating you and all your bravery.
大家都来探望你 赞扬着你的勇敢
Meanwhile, I’m blowing guys at a bus station for the money in her fucking robe!
而我把钱都给了你 自己得去公交车站跟男人谗媚讨小钱
Stop it, Lisa! She’s too… Shut up, Polly!
别说了 Lisa! 她太… 闭嘴 Polly!
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
I’m talking. Where are you going? Lisa, stop it, please!
我还没说完呢 你要去哪儿? Lisa 够了 求你了!
Where are you going? I’m talking to you.
你要去哪儿? 我在跟你说话
Susanna?
Susanna?
What? You don’t like me anymore?
咋了? 你不喜欢我了?
No, I don’t!
不喜欢了!
‘Cause you’re free? Shut up!
因为你自♥由♥了? 闭嘴!
You think you’re free? I’m free!
你以为你自♥由♥了? 我才叫自♥由♥!
You don’t know what freedom is! Please, Lisa!
你根本不知道自♥由♥是什么! 求你了 Lisa!
I’m free!
我是自♥由♥的!
I can breathe!
我可以呼吸!
And you… you’re gonna go choke on your average fucking mediocre life.
而你… 你那庸碌的人生只会令你窒息
You know, there are too many buttons in the world.
生活中 很多事情都是一触即发的
There’s too many buttons, and they’re just…
太多弦上之箭了 而它们…
There’s way too many just begging to be pressed.
只是等待着被触发的机会
They’re just begging to be pressed.
随时都蓄势待发
You know? They’re just begging to be pressed.
箭在弦上 随时待发
And it makes me wonder.
我就纳闷
You know, it really makes me fucking wonder…
真♥他♥妈♥的让我纳闷…
why doesn’t anybody ever press mine?
怎么没人触发我?
Why am I so neglected? Why doesn’t anybody…
为什么都忽略我? 为什么没有人…
reach in, rip out the truth and tell me…
敢撕破假象 告诉我…
that I’m a fucking whore and that my parents wish I were dead?
我就一贱♥人♥ 我爸妈希望我早死早超生?
Because you’re dead already, Lisa!
因为你已经死了 Lisa!
No one cares if you die, Lisa…
没人理会你死活 Lisa…
because you’re dead already.
那是因为你早已死了
Your heart is cold!
你的心多冷血!
That’s why you keep coming back here.
所以你才不断地重返这里
You’re not free.
你不自♥由♥
You need this place. You need it to feel alive. It’s pathetic.
你需要这地方来感受自己的存在 你真悲哀
God.
天啊
I’ve wasted a year of my life.
我已经白白浪费了一年光阴
And maybe everyone out there is a liar.
也许外面的人全都是骗子
And maybe the whole world…
也许整个世界…
is stupid and ignorant.
都是愚昧无知
But I’d rather be in it.
但我也情愿与之为伍
I’d rather be fucking in it…
我也情愿身在其中…
than down here with you.
而不想在这儿跟你混
Lisa.
Lisa
Don’t.
不要
Please don’t.
求你不要
Oh, God.
老天啊
Did you get it?
拿到手没?
I had to trade with a transvestite in the men’s ward.
这可是我跟男病房♥的那个人妖换来的
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m not really dead.
我真的没死
I know.
我知道
I’m gonna miss you, Suzie Q.
我会想念你的 亲爱的Suzie
No, you’re not.
不 你不会的
You’re gonna get out of here, and you’re gonna come and see me.
你将会离开这里 然后去出去探望我
Okay?
好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Hey, Georgina.
嘿 Georgina
You know all that stuff I write in my journal…
关于那些我写在本子里的话…
I don’t know what I’m saying.
我都不知道自己说了些什么
They’re just thoughts.
只是些想法而已
Maybe I’m a liar.
也许我才是谎话精

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!