Have you ever confused a dream with life?
你有没有把梦境与生活混为一谈过?
Or stolen something when you have the cash?
或者有现金的时候 却去偷东西?
Have you ever been blue?
你有没有忧郁过?
Or thought your train moving while sitting still?
或者坐着不动的时候 却想着自己是在前行的列车上?
Maybe I was just crazy.
或许是我疯了
Maybe it was the ’60s.
或许六十年代就是这样
Or maybe I was just a girl…
又或许 我只是一个…
interrupted.
乱七八糟的女孩
Put her in restraints. Withdraw blood for tox.
把她绑起来 抽血祛毒
Hold on here. Give her five milligrams of Valium.
固定起来 给她注射5毫升安定
You got your end? Want to do a C.B.C.?
你弄好没? 要不要做个全血球统计?
Turn her head so she doesn’t aspirate.
把她头翻过去 以免呛到
Aspirin fragments and vodka, I think.
我认为是 阿司匹林碎片和伏特加酒
Don’t tell me what you think. Take it to the lab.
别告诉我你的想法 拿到实验室去
You should check my hand. There’s no bones in it.
你们该检查下我的手 我手没有骨头
Looks like a wrist banger.
好像是个锁腕狂
Is that why you did this?
所以你就这么做吗?
And other things.
还有其他原因
Her parents are on the way.
他父母正赶过来
Sometimes it’s hard…
有时候 对我来说…
for me to stay in one place.
呆在一个地方不动 很难
Susanna…
Susanna啊…
if you had no bones in your hand…
如果你的手没有骨头…
how did you pick up the aspirin?
你怎么拿起阿司匹林的?
What is my mother doing?
我妈妈在干吗?
Would you answer my question, please?
先回答我的问题 好吗?
How did you pick up the aspirin if you had no bones in your hand?
如果你的手没有骨头 那你是怎么拿起阿司匹林的?
By then, they had come back.
那时候 又有骨头了
I see.
我明白了
No, you don’t.
不 你不明白
Well…
呃…
indulge me, then.
那就满足下我
Explain it to me.
跟我解释一下
Explain what?
解释什么?
Explain to a doctor that the laws of physics…
跟医生解释 物理定律…
can be suspended?
可以废除了?
That what goes up may not come down?
说 上升的东西可能不会再降下来?
Explain…
解释说…
that time…
时间…
can move backwards and forwards…
可以前进 也可以倒♥退♥…
and now to then and back again…
一会变成将来 一会又变回来…
and you can’t control it?
而你却无法控制?
Why can’t you control it?
为什么你控制不了?
What?
什么?
Why can’t you control time?
为什么你不能控制时间?
Sam, shh!
Sam 嘘!
Where were you? Everyone is here. Come on.
你去哪了? 大家都来了 过来
Mary, you remember Susanna. Yes, I do.
Mary 还记得Susanna吗 嗯 记得
So this is what you’re wearing?
你怎么穿成这样?
I didn’t know it was so early. I would have changed.
我不知道开始这么早 不然我肯定换了
Hey, everybody. Look who’s here.
嘿 大家好 看谁来了
Happy birthday, Dad. Thanks, sweetie.
生日快乐 爸爸 谢谢 宝贝
I’m sorry. I want to say hi to her.
抱歉 我要去跟她打招呼
Sweetie, would you hold this for me?
宝贝 帮我拿着好吗?
I want to say hi to Susanna.
我要去跟Susanna打招呼
Excuse me. Susanna!
借过一下 Susanna!
Susanna!
Susanna啊!
Professor Gilcrest’s wife.
Gilcrest教授的妻子
Hi. Barbara Gilcrest. Do you remember me?
嗨 我是Barbara Gilcrest 还记得我吗?
I’m Bonnie’s mom. Yeah.
我是Bonnie的妈妈 记得
Your skin is so beautiful.
你皮肤真好
Bonnie was in your Lit class, wasn’t she?
Bonnie上过你们的小班 是吧?
Yeah. How is she doing?
是的 她怎样了?
She just go accepted to Radcliffe.
她刚被Radcliffe录取
What a conundrum.
太不可思议了
I’m a Wellesley girl, myself, but…
我是Wellesley毕业的 但是…
I think young women should make up their own mind, don’t you think so?
我觉得年轻女孩该有自己的决断 你觉得呢?
Are you stoned?
你喝醉了吗?
Do you smoke pot?
你抽大♥麻♥吗?
Take LSD?
用麻药吗?
No drugs?
没吸过毒吧?
How do you feel right now?
现在感觉如何?
I…
我…
don’t know.
不知道
I don’t know what I’m feeling.
我不知道自己的感觉
You need a rest.
你需要休息
Well, I’ll go home, take a nap.
嗯 我会回家 休息一下
You need to go somewhere where you can get a genuine rest.
你得去一个 能真正得到休息的地方
And you’re very lucky.
你非常幸运
The best place in the world for someone like you…
为你这类人准备的 世界上最好的地方…
is less than a half an hour from here.
就在距这里 不到半小时车程的地方
You don’t mean Claymoore.
你不是说Claymoore吧
Susanna. Four days ago…
Susanna 四天前…
you chased a bottle of aspirin with a bottle of vodka.
你喝了一瓶伏特加 吃了一瓶安♥眠♥药♥
I had a headache.
我头疼
Susanna.
Susanna啊
Your father is a friend of mine.
你父亲是我的朋友
He’s a colleague.
也是我的同僚
He asked me to see you, even though I don’t do this anymore.
他让我来看你 尽管我已经不干这一行了
You’re hurting everyone around you.
你在伤害周围的人
Now…
现在…
Claymore is a topnotch place.
Claymore是最佳之地
A lot of people go there.
很多人都去那里
Even writers.
甚至有
Like you.
和你一样的作家
Yes, I’d like a cab at 1240 Milford, please.
Milford 1240号♥需要出租车
My mother’s here.
我妈妈在这儿
It’ll be less emotional if we do it this way.
这样做才不会太伤感情
Your parents and I have talked about it.
你父母和我讨论过了
Now, make sure no stops.
路上别停
Susanna.
Susanna啊
Susanna.
Susanna啊
Susanna.
Susanna啊
Susanna, are you there?
Susanna 你在么?
Hey. I want to see you again.
嘿 我想再见见你
It was a onetime thing, okay? Just come to my office tonight.
事情都过去了 好吗? 今晚来我办公室吧
Sweetie, where are you? We’re opening the presents.
宝贝 你在哪呢? 我们准备拆礼物了
Tell them you’re going to a friend’s. Please.
告诉他们你要去朋友那里 拜托
Who do you want me to tell first?
你想让我先告诉谁?
My parents, the department chairman or your wife?
我父母 学部主席 还是你妻子?
Susanna Susanna… No, no.
Susanna Susanna… 不 不行
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Excuse me?
什么?
Well, you look normal.
呃 你看起来很正常
I’m sad.
我很难过
Well, everyone’s sad.
每个人都会难过呢
I see things.
我看到了些东西
You mean like tripping?
你是说幻觉么?
Kind of.
有点像
Then they should put John Lennon away, huh?
那他们可以把约翰·列侬(英国伟大摇滚歌♥手)抛开了 哈?
I’m not John Lennon.
我可不是约翰·列侬
Don’t get too comfortable.
别太喜欢这儿了
Shouldn’t my parents…
不是该我的父母…
You have to sign them, Miss Kaysen.
你要自己签 Kaysen小姐
You’re over 18. This is your decision.
你超过18岁了 这是你的决定
I didn’t try to kill myself.
我没试过要自杀啊
That’s the kind of thing you talk about in therapy, honey. Not here.
那是你要跟治疗师说的事 亲爱的 不需要在这里说
Miss Kaysen.
Kaysen小姐
You have the distinction of being the only senior at Springbrook…
你很优秀 你是Springbrook唯一的高年级学生…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!