you come now, will you?
立刻
Immediately.
听 是嘉年华会
Listen, Maria. Carnival.
对 嘉年华
Yes, little one. Carnival.
这个词究竟有什么意思?
What does it mean, Maria, exactly?
是封斋期前三天
Carnival is the last three days preceding the Lent,
在天主教国家
which in Roman Catholic countries
这是玩乐的日子
is given up to feasting and merrymaking.
跟着就要斋戒和告解
Then come the fasting and the penance.
也就是要及时行乐
In other words, make hay while the sun shines.
你说得真怪
You have a strange language, little one.
我是说
Oh, I mean,
玩乐几天后
three days of sowing wild oats,
就会有好的事情发生
and then comes the harvest.
玛莉亚
You know, Maria,
我有一种很奇怪的感觉
I have the funniest feeling.
你别向人说
Don’t tell anybody, but
可能是我太多疑
I’m most awfully superstitious.
– 你别向其他人说 – 不会
– Don’t tell anybody. -No.
我觉得这就是了
Well, I have the funniest feeling that this is it.
– 我是说…
I mean,
也会有快乐的事发生在我身上 玛莉亚
that for me, too, it’s Carnival, Maria.
姬黛?
Gilda.
– 是 巴林? – 我可以进去吗?
– Yes, Baum? – May I come in?
当然可以
Of course.
我得去办事
I’m going to be delayed.
约翰会带你去派对
Johnny will take you to the party.
– 你怎么了? – 我怎么?
– What’s the matter? – With me?
你看来很兴奋
You’re very excited about something tonight, my beautiful.
是因为外面吗?
Perhaps it’s in the air.
或许你不该开窗
Perhaps you shouldn’t have opened the window.
把它关上
Close it.
你看
There.
现在安静多了
See how quiet it is now?
要使人不再兴奋是很容易的
See how easily one can shut away excitement
只要关上窗子说行
just by closing a window?
你要记着 姬黛
Remember that, Gilda.
你走之前 我想看看你穿着这套衣服的样子
Oh, I want to have a look at you in your costume before you go.
你要带鞭子去
I see you’re going to carry a whip.
也叫约翰带上武器
Have you warned Johnny so he can also arm himself?
没人跳舞能跳得像你这样 约翰
Nobody could ever dance like you, Johnny.
和你跳舞
When a person dances with you,
就像成了你的一部分 约翰
its like they’re a part of you, Johnny.
– 好像… – 你并没有改变多少
– It’s like… – You haven’t improved any, have you?
你跳舞时总是不断说话
You always did talk your head off all the time you were dancing.
你曾说“一次做一件事
You used to say, For Pete’s sake, Gilda, “one thing at a time.”
要么跳舞 要么说话
Then you used to say, Talk or dance,
但是 两件事不要同时做”
but don’t do both things at the same time.”
– 你曾说… – 我现在还是这样说
– You used to say… – I still say it.
我搂着你
I have to keep talking, Johnny.
就要不断说话 不然
As long as I have my arms around you, I have to keep talking, or
我会忘了跳舞
I might forget to dance, Johnny.
你想做什么?
What do you think you’re trying to do?
我也不是很想
I’m not even trying very hard, but
但我在做
I’m doing it.
做什么?
Doing what?
– 推开我的帽子 约翰 – 这样很好
– Push my hat back, Johnny. – It’s all right.
推开它
Push it back.
你很久没练习了吧?
You’re out of practice, aren’t you?
我是说跳舞
Dancing, I mean.
我可以帮你练习
I could help you get in practice again, Johnny.
我是说跳舞
Dancing, I mean.
噢 对不起
Oh! Sorry.
晚安 法雷先生
Good evening, Mr. Farrell.
– 谢谢你 – 奥贝
– Thank you. – Obregon.
– 我又来了 – 哦
– I’m in again, as you put it. – Oh, yeah.
我们都来了
Practically old home week. Were all here.
对 我们都来了 法雷先生
Yes, we are all here, Mr. Farrell.
你应该注意到 芒森太太已经回家了
I would suggest that you see that Mrs.Mundson goes home.
– 有什么高见? – 这里将会有麻烦
– You would suggest? – There’s going to be trouble.
提醒你一下
I would suggest that
还是叫芒森太太在十二点之前回家吧
you see that she’s out of here before the unmasking at 12:00.
你很像闹剧里的角色
You know, you sound like a very bad melodrama.
抱歉
Excuse me.
– 你在做什么? – 噢 约翰
– What are you trying to do? – Oh, Johnny.
他可演喜剧的
And here’s the comedy relief.
现在戏演完了
Now the drama is complete.
– 这就是那个疯子? – 你想怎样?
– Is that a crack? – What do you want?
有你的信
I got a letter for you.
她说很抱歉 上次没说再见
She said she was sorry she didn’t get to say good-bye.
[你可以在森特酒店前拿回衣物]
[两点时应该可以了]
希望不是坏消息
No bad news, I hope.
– 约翰 她和…- 这关你什么事?
– Johnny, she left… – What’s that to you?
没关系 请相信我
Nothing, believe me.
但你确实看起来不开心
But you sure act sore about it.
为什么 你认为她是你的…
Why, you’d think that she was…
回到你的岗位上去
Get back on the door where you belong.
从现在开始 查看所有到场的人
From now on, check everybody that comes in here.
– 明白了 ? – 好
– Get that? – Okay, okay.
不过 她没来这边 她走了
But she didn’t come in. She went out.
你丢了东西吗 法雷先生?
Lose something, Mr. Farrell?
巴林 我不知道你已经到了
Hello, Ballin. I didn’t even know you’d arrived.
– 但我的确到了 – 显而易见
– But obviously I did arrive. – Obviously.
姬黛呢?
Where’s Gilda, Johnny?
她在附近
She’s around somewhere.
在这种场合很难跟紧一个人
It’s hard to keep track of anyone in this mob.
找到她 约翰
Find her for me, Johnny.

Sure.
但是 我不知道要找多久
I won’t guarantee how long its gonna take.
我会等
I’ll wait.
我很有耐心
I’m a great one for waiting, Johnny.
脱下面具 是时候脱下面具了
Take your mask off. Its time to unmask.
– 救命 救命 – 靠后站
– Please! Please! – Stand back!
巴林 你最好还是回家去吧
It might be a good idea for us to go home, Ballin.
为什么 因为有人喝醉了?
Why? Because a man drank too much?
他是我们的一个线人
It was one of the messenger boys,
他并没有喝醉
and he didn’t drink too much, Baum.
那个人是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
好了 那么我们就不用烦恼了
Good. Saves us the trouble.
你有和他们见面吗?
Did you keep your appointment with them?
没有
No, I…I missed them.
你找到姬黛了吗?
Did you find Gilda?
– 找不到 – 去找她 带她回家
– No. – Find her. Take her home.
– 我要和你在一起 – 不
– No, I’ll stick with you. – No.
道上有个老规矩
There’s an old rule in chernin de fer.
做事情要全力以赴
You play for the full stake or you pass the shoe.
不然就不能征服世界
You can’t rule the world by passing the shoe, Johnny.
我还是觉得我们应该回家
I still think we oughta go home.
照我的话做 带姬黛回家
Do as I tell you. Take Gilda home.
我告诉过你
I told you once.
是朋友就要听话
I expect my little friends to be obedient, Johnny.
– 说到朋友… – 别说了
– Speaking of little friends… – Don’t.
在我家等我 约翰
Wait for me at home, Johnny.
我今晚想见你们俩
I may need both of my little friends tonight.
好吧 巴林
Okay, Ballin.
我是芒森先生
This is Mr. Mundson speaking.
叫飞机场依指示做
Call the flying field. Tell them to proceed as instructed.
明白吗?
Is that clear?
依指示去做
Proceed as instructed.
[森特酒店]
巴林说错了 不是吗?
Baum was wrong, wasn’t he?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!