And you’d win.
走 下楼喝一杯
Now let’s go downstairs and have a drink.
有你们的支持…
With you and Gilda on my side…
– 你支持我吗?约翰 – 我告诉过你了
– You are on my side, Johnny? – I told you that.
– 姬黛呢? – 什么意思?
– And Gilda? – What do you mean?
女人是有趣的动物 约翰
Women are funny little creatures, Johnny.
我不太了解她们
Oh, I don’t know much about’em.
– 她们重视的都是奇怪的东西 – 真的?
– Odd things are important to them. – Really?
她和你都是我买♥♥回来的
I bought her, Johnny, just as I bought you.
她也知道吧?
She knows that, doesn’t she?
就是这样的
That’s just it.
但她不太重视金钱
Money doesn’t mean very much to Gilda.
如果她不安分的话…
If she should become restless…
我疯狂地爱着她 约翰
I’m mad about her, Johnny. Mad.
– 你怎样想? – 好极了
– What do you think of that? – Oh, I think it’s great.
她也支持你 鲍姆
Because she is on your side, Baum.
这该是八赔五的 我会赢的
I’d lay 8-to-5 on that too. And I’d win.
我该回去了
Well, I’d better be getting back to the joint.
知道吗?我觉得不是只有我们两个呢
Know what? I have the funniest feeling were not alone.
或者有鬼
Maybe were haunted.
进去后它就会走了
Maybe if we go inside, it’ll go away.
你不只很师 还很聪明呢
Besides being pretty, you’re positively intelligent.
走吧
Come on.
不行
No.
我觉得有人说了话
You know, I have the funniest feeling somebody said something.
或许她忘了告诉你
Maybe the lady forgot to tell you.
她丈夫住在这儿
Her husband lives here.
我一直在
For a long, long time,
服用对抗丈夫的药
I’ve taken husbands little by little, in small doses.
对他们已有免疫能力了
So that now, I’ve developed a complete immunity to them.
到此为止 快滚
You’re through for the evening, son. Scram.
– 原来他也管这间屋子啊? – 我叫你滚
– Well, so he runs this joint too, does he? – I said scram.
– 为了美分 我… – 你什么?
– For two cents, I’d… – You’d what?
你打一个喝醉了的人…
That’s great, hitting a man when he’s drunk.
他不该在我面前喝醉
He shouldn’t get drunk on my time.
– 你面前? – 我认为事情解决了
– On your time? – I thought that was settled.
我照顾属于老板的所有东西
I take care of everything that belongs to the boss.
他的就是你的?
What’s his is yours?
你独自看了一出美国电影
You went to a picture show tonight. Alone.
是吗?
Really?
想知道我看得开心吗?
Would you like to know whether I enjoyed it?
这是我想告诉巴林的
That’s your story. That’s what I told Ballin.
也是你想告诉巴林的话
That’s what you’re going to tell him.
要我瞒着丈夫…
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Making me deceive my husband.
我听说 姬黛
I got some news for you, Gilda.
他不只是把你买♥♥回来
He didn’t just buy something.
他还爱你
He’s in love with you.
听起来真是难以置信
Is that so hard to understand?
这很难理解吗?
And you’re not gonna do anything…
让我告诉你 约翰
I’ve got some news for you, Johnny.
我爱何时出去 做什么都可以
I’m going to do exactly what I please when I please.
我曾对男人真心过
I was true to one man, once,
但是看看我的下场如何
and look what happened.
我已经下定决心…
I made up my mind then…
这是关于他 不是我们
This isn’t about us. It’s about him.
是吗?你说真的?
Really? You don’t say so.
直说吧 不管你做什么事
Now get this straight. I don’t care what you do,
但是别让他难过
but I’m going to see to it that it looks all right to him.
从现在起
From now on,
不管你想去哪儿找谁都可以
you go anywhere you please with anyone you please,
我都会把你送过去
but I’m gonna take you there,
还会把你接回家
and I’m gonna pick you up and bring you home.
听到了吗?
Get that?
就像我替他拿回洗好的衣服一样
Exactly the way I’d take and pick up his laundry.
真丢脸 约翰
Shame on you, Johnny.
任何心理医生都会说
Any psychiatrist would tell you that
你的想法出♥卖♥♥♥了你
your thought associations are very revealing.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他们会说出你的心底话 约翰
Any psychiatrist would tell you that means something, Johnny.
– 你听到我的话了吗? – 当然 我听见了
– Did you hear what I said? – Sure, I heard what you said.
你会接送我
You’re going to take me there and pick me up.
全为了保护巴林
All to protect Ballin.
你以为你在骗谁?约翰
Who do you think you’re kidding, Johnny?
我很讨厌她
I hated her so.
脑海里却全是她
I couldn’t get her out of my mind for a minute.
她简直是
She was in the air I breathed
无处不在
and the food I ate.
听到她声音时
At first. I thought I was just dreaming it.
我还以为在做梦
I’d been healing her voice in my sleep for nights anyway.
然后 我意识到…
Then I realized…
♪ When Mrs.O’Leary’s cow kicked the lantern ♪
♪ In Chicago town ♪
♪ They say that started the fire ♪
♪ That burned Chicago down ♪
♪ That’s the story that went around ♪
♪ But here’s the real lowdown ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame ♪
♪ Mame kissed a buyer from out of town”
♪ That kiss burned Chicago down ♪
♪ So you can put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame ♪
♪ Remember the blizzard back in Manhattan ♪
♪ In 1886 ♪
♪ They say the traffic was tied up ♪
♪ And folks were in a fix ♪
♪ That’s the story that went around ♪
♪ But here’s the real lowdown ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame ♪
♪ Mame gave a chump such an ice-cold no ♪
♪ For seven days, they shoveled snow ♪
♪ So you can put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the… ♪
早安
Oh. Good morning.
你穿睡衣的样子很好看
How very pretty you look in your nightgown.
– 你在这里干什么? – 为我朋友唱歌♥
– What are you doing here? – Singing to my friend.
– 可以吗? – 你在这里多久了?
– Isn’t that all right? – How long you been here?
多久了?
How long?
五首歌♥的时间
Five verses.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
听歌♥ 我刚完成手里的事情…
Listening. I just finished my work, and…
你听到那头牛…
Did you hear about that poor little cow that blamed for…
出去
Get out of here.
回你的洗手间去
Get back to your washroom where you belong.
他发怒了 皮奥叔叔
Put a beggar on horseback, huh, Uncle Pio?
我是洗好的衣物 等着你来拿
Well, here’s the laundry waiting to be picked up.
– 你去哪里了? – 游泳
– Where have you been? – Swimming.
你看来不相信我说的话
I bet you don’t believe me.
巴林也不会 除非你为我作证
I bet Baum wont, either, unless you’re there to back me up.
我们曾去游泳
You went swimming with me.
度过愉快的时光
Didn’t we have a good time?
游泳
Swimming.
– 我是这么说的 – 你的游泳衣呢?
– That’s what it says here. – Where’s your bathing suit?
在里面
Under this.
– 你想看吗? – 我去穿衣服
– Wanna see? – I’ll get dressed.
我也不想让你一大早出门
I hate to drag you out this time of the morning, but
但是你逼我的
its your idea, you know.
你何不让他
Why don’t you make it easy on yourself and
知道我的事
let him find out about me?
你怕的是他会怎样对我 是吧?
Or are you afraid of what he might do to me?
约翰…
Johnny.
– 我… – 什么?
– I am. – What?
很害怕
Afraid.
你?
You?
我希望自己从没有…
Oh, Johnny, I wish I’d never…
从没有什么?
Never what?
因为失恋而结婚是很傻的
Getting married on the rebound is so stupid.
因为谁而失恋?
Rebound from what?

You.
因为你…
Because you…
你只认识他一天 并不了解他
You don’t know a man you’ve only known one day.
他也不了解你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!