and see them together with me not watching.
我想弄清楚
I wanted to know.
我总是拉不上拉链
I can never get a zipper to close.
也许代表了什么 你觉得呢?
Maybe that stands for something. What do you think?
我觉得你对他很无礼
I think you were very rude to him.
– 谁? – 约翰
– To whom? – Johnny.
是吗?噢 亲爱的
Was I? Oh, dear.
那你得教教我
That’s one of the things you’ll have to teach me,
待人的礼貌
Baum-good manners.
我希望你喜欢他
I want you to like him.
– 你确定? – 你什么意思?
– You’re sure about that? – What do you mean?
如果你喜欢这种类型
He’s a very attractive man,
他倒是个挺有魅力的男人
if you like the type.
他只是个小子
He’s a boy.
小子很快就会长大 鲍姆
Boys have the darnedest way of growing up, Baum.
– 不留心看着的话…- 我会看着
– Almost when you’re not looking. – But I’ll be looking.
– 你的鞋子 – 也该来了
– Your shoes. – About time.
– 要替你穿上吗?
Do you wish me to put them on your feet?
– 要多少钱? – 不多
– For how much? – The charge is slight,
因为我喜欢这样看人
because I find this always a revealing vantage point.
仰望
The worms-eye view
才能把一个人看清楚
is so often the true one.
你真是个哲学家
Quite a philosopher, aren’t you?
– 有人听到些谣言 – 真的?
– One hears rumors. – Really?
我的部门里什么都听得到
In my department, comes all the gossip.
真的?
Really?
听说她很美
One hears she is very beautiful.
和你一样
And very young and American.
是个年轻的美国人
You are also young and American.
似乎有好戏可看
It will be interesting to watch.
或者你该被辞退
Maybe you should be fired right out on your ear.
– 约翰 – 嗯?
– Johnny. – Hrnrn?
芒森先生叫我告诉你 他们来了
Mr. Mundson says to tell you he’s…They’re here.
– 谢谢 – 你见过她了吗?
– Thanks. – Say have you seen her?
住口
Cut that!
– 我做错了什么? – 我听到你在吹口哨
– What’d I do? – You whistled. I heard you.
毕竟 她是芒森太太
After all, she is Mrs. Mundson.
小心你的言行 懂吗?
So, mind your manners, see?
似乎有好戏可看了
Yes, it will be interesting to watch.
黑色 八号♥ 黑色 八号♥
Number eight, black. Number eight, black.
请下注 各位女士 先生们
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
请下注 各位女士 先生们
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
– 二号♥ – 下定离手
– Number two. – No more bets.
黑色 二号♥
Number two, black. Numero deux noir.
赢家是黑色 二号♥
Two, black, is the winner.
黑色 二号♥ 快下注
Number two, black.
请下注 各位女士 先生们
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets.
接手
Take over.
– 是你的朋友吗? – 不是 法雷先生
– Friend of yours? – No, Mr. Farrell.
– 是你的主意吗? – 法雷先生 这是指示
– Going into business for yourself? – Orders, Mr.Farrell.
– 不是我的指示 – 不
– Not my orders. – No.
约翰 我在找你
Johnny. I’ve been looking for you.
赌博在阿根廷是不合法的 对吧?
Gambling is illegal in Argentina. Is that right?
– 对 但是事实 – 所以需要贿赂?
– It isn’t right, but it’s true. – That the reason for the payoff?
贿赂?
Payoff?
那是当然的
Naturally that’s the reason.
为何没记录在帐簿上?
Then why doesn’t it show on the books?
为什么不从我的户头出?
Why doesn’t it come out of my cut?
你相信我 约翰
You’re in my complete confidence, Johnny.
你爱问什么问题都可以
You may ask any questions you wish.
我刚刚就问了一个问题
I just asked one.
一起吃个饭 好吗?
Now, let’s have dinner, shall we?
当我在找你的时候
I was forced to leave Gilda alone when I looked for you,
我不得不丢下美丽的姬黛
and Gildas much too beautiful to be left alone.
你改变了话题
In other words, you’ve changed the subject.
是的 是的
In other words, I’ve changed the subject.
终于找到这个左问右避的人了
I found him, Gilda. Very elusive chap, our Johnny.
– 请坐 约翰 – 你好 法雷先生
– Sit down, Johnny. – Good evening, Mr. Farrell.
– 你看来很迷人 – 你好 芒森太太
– You’re looking very beautiful. – Good evening, Mrs. Mundson.
干嘛不对她说相同的话?约翰
Can’t you return the compliment, Johnny?
– 你看来很迷人 – 谢谢
– You’re looking very beautiful. – Why, thank you.
我最喜欢
If there’s anything I love,
这种自然的赞美了
it’s a spontaneous, impulsive compliment like that.
看在你这么礼貌的份上
And because you’re so nice,
我给你看个东西
I’m going to show you something.
我丈夫给我的归家礼物
My husband gave it to me for a coming-home present.
– 很可爱吧? – 花了五万彼索 确实可爱
– Isn’t it cute? – 50 000 pesos, and it’s “cute.”
– 是不是美极了 约翰 – 是美极了
– Isn’t she fabulous, Johnny? – Fabulous.
等等 约翰 为我们三个干杯吧
Wait, Johnny. Let’s drink to us.
– 我们三个 – 我们三个
– To the three of us. – To the three of us.
– 约翰 怎么了? – 我很困惑
– What’s the matter, Johnny? – I get confused.
困惑?为什么?
Confused? Why?
数周前 我们曾为自己敬酒
Well, just a few weeks ago, we drank a toast to the three of us.
另外那个人是谁?我该感到嫉妒吗?
Well, who was the third one then? Should I be jealous?
没必要 只是我的朋友
Hardly, darling. Just a friend of mine.
是男还是女的?
Is it a him or a her?
这问题很有趣
That’s a very interesting question.
你觉得呢?约翰
What do you think, Johnny?
– 是女人 – 为什么?
– A her. – Oh.
为什么得出这个结论?
Why that conclusion?
因为
Because it looks like one thing,
和我预料的不一样
then, right in front of your eyes, it becomes another thing.
你似乎对女人没多大信心
Well, you haven’t much faith in the stability of women then,
是吗?约翰
have you, Johnny?
没错
That’s right.
每个人都想不知道
One wonders who the woman was who
约翰过去的女人是谁
brought our Johnny to this pretty pass.
– 是吧?姬黛 – 是的
– Doesn’t one, Gilda? – One does.
巴林 我们一起来憎恨她吧
Let’s hate her. Shall we, Ballin?
约翰 好吗?
Lets. Shall we, Johnny?
好 为美人干杯
Lets. Now that, I’ll drink to.
失陪
Pardon me for a moment.
– 需要我帮忙吗? – 不用了 我马上回来
– Anything I can do, Baum? – No. I’ll be right back.
不觉得很巧吗?
Now, isn’t this something?
阿根廷真是太小了 不是吗?
Its a small world in Argentina, isn’t it?
是吗?为什么要嫁给他?
Isn’t it? Why did you marry him?
– 他很有魅力 – 你不爱他
– My husbands a very attractive man. – You don’t love him.
这又是什么意思?约翰
What was that word again, Johnny?
你是为了钱才嫁给他的
You married him for his money.
他只是刚好有钱
That happened to come with him.
赚这种钱还真不错
That’s a great way to make a living.
有句话说得
That wouldn’t be the big pot
五十步笑百步
calling the little kettle black, now, would it?
我最失意时 他救了我
I was down and out. He picked me up, put me on my feet.
真巧 约翰
Now, isn’t that an amazing coincidence, Johnny?
我也是这样…
That’s practically the story of my life.
– 你好 – 晚上好 小姐…
– Hello. – Good evening, senorita.
先生 我是迪加队长
Senor, I am Capital Delgado.
想跟这位女士跳支舞
I would like to ask permission to dance with your lady.
– 不行 – 绝对可以 我很荣幸
– The answers no. – The answers yes. I’d love it.
但这年轻人…
But the young man just said…
他也会很乐意
The young man would love it too.
只是决定不了
But he can’t afford it.
女人很烦人 莫理奥贝可以帮你
Women can be extremely annoying.
又是你
You’re in again.
莫里西奥·米格尔·奥布雷贡 为您效劳
Mauricio Miguel Obregon. At your service.
原来那是你的名字
So, that’s your name.
我已留意你几星期了
Hey, look, I’ve been watching you for weeks now.
那我们扯平了
Then that makes us even.
– 你不赌又不喝酒 – 嗯 嗯
– You don’t gamble. You don’t drink. – Mm-mmm. Mm-mmm.
你来这干嘛?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!