我的钱多得不知该怎么花
I’ve more money than I know what to do with.
而重要是 我爱你
I’m very much in love with you.
这样还不够吗?
That’s kind of a terrific combination, don’t you think?
够了
That’s kind of a terrific combination.
飞机两点起飞
The plane leaves at 2:00.
转天的两点 你就重获自♥由♥了
At 2:00 the next day, you’ll be free.
彻底自♥由♥了
Darling, utterly free.
我原以为 今后再也不会相信任何男人了
I didn’t think I’d ever trust a man again as long as I lived,
可是 现在不是了
but here I go again.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thanks, Torn. Thanks.
[森特酒店]
汤姆 这是森特酒店
Torn, this is the Hotel Centenario.
可以吗?听说这间酒店不错
Isn’t it all right? I was told it’s a good hotel.
我觉得很好 非常好
Why, I think its wonderful. Just wonderful.
让我来吧
I’ll do it.
行李很快会送上来
Your bags will be up in a minute, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you sir.
电灯的开关应该就在这里
The light switch is right here somewhere,
如果我没记错的话
if my memory doesn’t fail me.
兰福德 你可以退下了
Okay, Langford.
无论如何
I’ll do it anyway.
我都会宣告婚姻无效
I’ll get an annulment.
我不需要任何人…
I don’t need anybody’s…
兰福德没告诉你吗?
Didn’t Langford tell you?
在阿根廷行不通
There’s no such thing as annulment in Argentina.
我会争取 我会的 我会宣告的
I’ll get it anyway! I will! I’ll get an annulment!
我会的 我一定会…
I will! I will! I will! I’ll get it! I’ll get it! I’ll get it!
我会…会争取成功的
I’ll…I’ll get it!
约翰
Oh, Johnny,
放过我吧
please let me go.
放过我吧
Please let me go.
我受够了
I cant stand it anymore.
你什么也不用给我
I don’t want anything from you.
只要
But please,
让我走就行了
just let me go.
我觉得把你带回来真是太好了
I thought it was a nice touch, bringing you back here.
约翰 我告诉你 那个晚上…
Johnny, let me tell you about that night.
我不想再听了
I don’t want to hear about that night.
你不明白吗?
Can’t you understand?
我不想再听了
I don’t want to hear about that night.
法雷先生 我在等你
I was waiting for you, Mr. Farrell.
有什么问题吗?
Find anything interesting?
你到底在拖延什么?
What are you stalling for anyway?
为何不把赌场关掉呢
Why don’t you close the joint up
既然你这么烦恼
if it bothers you so much?
你认为我们为何会容许赌场继续经营呢?
Why do you think we’ve allowed the casino to stay open?
因为聪明的警♥察♥不会逮捕抢钱包的人
Because a smart cop doesn’t arrest a purse snatcher
会先放长线钓大鱼
if the little thief will lead him to the bigger crime.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我们知道你是钨业公♥司♥的负责人 法雷先生
We know you’re the head of a tungsten monopoly, Mr.Farrell.
我们需要那些参与人的名单
What we want to know is the names of the participants.
我还是不知道你在说什么
I still don’t know what…what you’re talking about.
我会等的
I’ll wait.
你会在我眼前支离破碎
You’re breaking up in little pieces right in front of my eyes,
你知道的
you know.
希望你不是因为我而感到疲倦
Am I wearing you down, I hope?
– 你? – 是别的事情
– You. – Something is.
真的?
Really?
嗯 我抽空会留意一下
Well, I’ll have to take a look sometime.
我还没有…
I hadn’t not…
♪ Put the Blame on Mame ♪
♪ When they had the earthquake in San Francisco ♪
♪ Back in 1906 ♪
♪ They said that old Mother Nature ♪
♪ Was up to her old tricks ♪
♪ That’s the story that went around ♪
♪ But here’s the real lowdown ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame ♪
♪ One night she started to shim and shake ♪
♪ That brought on the Frisco quake ♪
♪ So you can put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame ♪
♪ They once had a shootin’ up in the Kiondike ♪
♪ When they got Dan McGrew ♪
♪ Folks were puttin the blame on ♪
♪ The lady known as Lou ♪
♪ That’s the story that went around ♪
♪ But here’s the real lowdown ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame ♪
♪ Marne did a dance called the hootchie-coo ♪
♪ That’s the thing that slew McGrew ♪
♪ Put the blame on Mame, boys ♪
♪ Put the blame ♪
♪ On Marne ♪
好极了!好极了!
Bravo! Bravo!
好极了!万岁!
Bravo! Hooray!
再来 再来 再来
More! More! More!
再来 再来
More! More!
再来
More!
我不太擅长拉链
I’m not very good at zippers.
可否帮帮忙…
But maybe if I had some help.
– 我帮你 – 我很在行的
– I’ll help you. – I am an expert.
我也不想这样
Blow, you guys. I hate to do this,
不过 你知道 约翰…
but you know. Johnny.
– 放开我 – 快点
– Leave me alone. – Come on.
放开她 你怎么了?
Let her alone! What’s the matter with you?
这是什么意思?
What do you mean by…
现在 他们都知道我是怎样的人
Now they all know what I am,
你现在高兴了 约翰
and that should make you happy, Johnny.
这没用 你知道的 约翰
It’s no use just you knowing it, Johnny.
现在他们都知道强大的约翰·法雷
Now they all know that the mighty Johnny Farrell
娶了一个…
got taken and that he married a…
那个德国人被捕了
The German has been arrested.
他会供出来我们想要知道的
He will give us the information we want.
我们从你这里想得到的
Now all we want from you are the patents
只是那些专利和签署的协议
and the agreements bearing the signatures.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you
为何我们一定要知道签署者有谁
why we must know who these signers are, Mr. Farrell.
是为了控告他们违反反垄断法案
So they can be prosecuted legally for breaking the antitrust laws.
你一句话都没听进去 对吧?
You didn’t hear a word of it, did you?
你能想到的
All you can think of is the way
只有姬黛注视的眼神
Gilda looked at you when you struck her, isn’t it?
你们深爱着对方 对吧?
You two kids love each other pretty terribly, don’t you?
我恨她
I hate her.
我就是这意思
That’s what I mean.
这样爱恨交缠
It’s the most curious love-hate pattern
实属罕见
I’ve ever had the privilege of witnessing.
只要你一想到她
And as long as you’re as sick in the head
你就像废人一样
as you are about her,
无法清醒的思考任何事情
you’re not able to think about anything clearly.
好吧 法雷先生
All right, Mr. Farrell.
你因为开办赌场而被逮捕
You’re under arrest for illegally operating a gambling casino.
不过 我可以让你在这里受到保护性拘禁
I’m gonna let you stay here under protective custody.
你想通了就通知我吧
Send for me when you cant stand it anymore.
我要那些签署的文件
I intend to have those signatures.
我可以等的 法雷先生
I can out-wait you, Mr. Farrell.
我有法律支持我
You see, I have the law on my side.
这感觉挺好的
Its a very comfortable feeling.
你也该试试
Its something you ought to try sometime.
左八 右二十四 左二 右十七
Eight left, 24 right, two left, 17 right.
– 明白了吗? – 明白了
– You got that? – I’ve got it.
这是保险箱的密♥码♥
That’s the combination to the safe.
你要的全都在那里
There’s everything in there you want,
而我要的却不在
and there’s nothing in there that I want.

No.
她正在赌场等着你
That’s at the casino, waiting.
当你派人叫我来的时候 我也叫姬黛来了
When you finally sent for me, I sent for Gilda.
姬黛要回家了
She’s going home, you know.
回家?
Home? Clear home?
你至少也该问候和祝福她一下
The least you could do is say good-bye and wish her luck.
她懂得照顾自己
She makes her own luck.
你真是蠢得要命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!