不知道
I don’t know.
我虽然有观点
I have an opinion.
但只是我个人观点 不一定对
But that’s my opinion. I could be wrong.
所以不能误导你
So why would I screw up yours?
可以自己考虑
Use your head.
但也可以盲目的信仰
But don’t be afraid to believe in things either.
电视上有个人说
Huh. There was a guy on TV
上帝并不存在
who said there was no God.
那个无神论者
The only difference
和罗伯塔唯一的区别在于
between the atheists on TV and Roberta…
罗伯塔是爱你的 她想帮你
is that Roberta loves you. She’s trying to help.
不过呢
Tell you what though.
不管是否存在
One way or another,
我们最后都是在一起的
we all end up back together in the end.
这就是你要问的吧
That’s what you’re asking, right?
是的
Yep.

Okay.
这一点你就不用担心了 好吗
Find something else to worry about, will you?
好的
All right.
好 阿德勒 外婆和舅舅
Okay. Adler, grandmother and uncle.
真的吗
Really?
你们真的不打算
You sure you folks don’t wanna go out
庭外和解吗
in the hallway and settle this?
那可太遗憾了
No? Well, that’s a shame.
卡伦先生 你是这舅舅的律师
Mr. Cullen, you are here for the uncle.
是的 法官大人
Yes, sir, Your Honor.
开始挣你的食宿费了
Start charging you room and board.
海史密斯先生
Mr. Highsmith,
你也是实在太穷了吧
you’re on the wrong side of the bay, aren’t you?
我很高兴来这里 法官大人
I’m very happy to be here, Your Honor.
声明一下 狄本思夫人
For the record, Mrs. Dibbons
代表佛罗里达州
is representing the State of Florida
儿童福利部门
Child Welfare Department.
开庭
Proceed.
法官大人 我的当事人阿德勒夫人
Your Honor, my client, Mrs. Adler
是这孩子的外婆
is the maternal grandmother of the child.
她女儿 这女孩的母亲
Her daughter, the girl’s mother,
患有精神疾病
was a troubled woman…
7年前很不幸的自杀了
who seven years ago, sadly, took her own life.
当时 阿德勒先生
It was at this time that Mr. Adler
抢先而且是非法的
preemptively and illegally…
占据了孩子的监护权
took custody of the girl
带她离开州境
and spirited her across state lines…
以阻止我的当事人行使监护权
for the purpose of denying my client custody.
有证据表明 这孩子目前生活在
Now, there is evidence that the child currently lives…
不干净不健康的环境里
in unclean and unwholesome conditions.
我们请求法庭把孩子的监护权
We petition the court to grant my client
完全判给我的当事人
full custody of the child…
使她能回到
so that she may be returned
马萨诸塞州
to the state of Massachusetts…
得到她应得的照顾
and given the care to which she is entitled.
我的当事人领养这孩子只有一个原因
My client took an infant under his wing for one reason only.
就是这是他姐姐的遗愿
It was his sister’s desire that he do so.
我的当事人一直都是她的照顾者
My client has been her constant caregiver.
法官大人 至于孩子的生活环境
And, Your Honor, as far as the living conditions…
我去过他的家 没有问题
I’ve been in this home. It’s fine.
如果我们领养的标准
I mean, if we adopt standards based on…
建立在我们北方的朋友对大蟑螂的厌恶上
our northern friend’s aversion to palmetto bugs…
那么塔拉西河南部就不会有一个孩子了
we won’t have a child left south of Tallahassee.
再给你们最后一次机会
All right. Last chance before this starts
否则要花大笔律师费了
costing a lot more money.
法官大人 我的当事人
Your Honor, my client would need
需要合理探视权
reasonable access to the child.
法庭批准
So ordered.
狄本思夫人 你会去他家
Ms. Dibbons, you’ll go over there
检查一下居住条件吗
and check out the living conditions?
已经计划好了 法官大人
On the books, Your Honor.
好了 各位 小心开车
All right, folks. Drive carefully.
她的律师西装很高档
Her lawyer has a nice suit.
放松 弗兰克 你要更关注我们能力的比较
Relax, Frank. More weight’s put on the talent competition.
去喝杯鸡尾酒
Go have a cocktail, hmm?
罗伯塔 你今晚愿意照顾玛丽吗
Roberta, would you like to have Mary tonight?
我为什么会不愿意呢
Why wouldn’t I like to have Mary tonight?
我就说过会发生这种事
I told you something like this would happen.
看看我们现在的处境
Now look where we are.
但愿你心里有数
And I’m supposed to believe you know what you’re doing.
你连个白人律师都请不起
You couldn’t even find a white lawyer.
哇 听着
Wow. Look, just…
– 别担心 好吗 – 少来了
– Don’t worry, okay? – Don’t tell me that.
你无论说什么
There’s nothing you can say
都不会让我好受些
that’s gonna make me feel good…
因为这件事上我没有发言权
because I have no say in any of this, Frank.
我不是亲属
I’m not a blood relative,
不是合法监护人 什么都不是
I’m not a legal guardian. I’m nothing!
只是隔壁邻居
Just the lady who lives next door,
我的意见无足轻重
whose opinion means nothing…
我的感受也无足轻重
whose feelings mean nothing.
还问我今晚愿不愿照顾玛丽
Would I like to have Mary tonight?
我每晚都愿意照顾玛丽
I’d like to have Mary every night.
别拦我 现在听我说
∮ Can’t stop me now Hear what I say ∮
我要抖腿了 所以
∮ My feets gotta move, so… ∮
给我滚一边去
∮ Get out of my way ∮
我要说我的话
∮ I’m gonna have my say ∮
我要去每一个迪斯科舞厅
∮ I’m going to every discotheque ∮
我要跳舞 跳舞 跳舞 喔
∮ I’m gonna dance, dance, dance Whoo! ∮
一直嗨到天黑
∮ Till the break of day ∮
哦 丢脸 丢脸 丢脸 丢脸
∮ Oh, shame, shame, shame, shame ∮

∮ Oh! ∮
你真丢脸
∮ Shame on you ∮
如果你也不会跳舞
∮ If you can’t dance too ∮
那你真丢脸 丢脸 丢脸 丢脸
∮ And I said shame, shame, shame, shame ∮
丢脸 丢脸 丢脸 你真丢脸
∮ Shame, shame, shame Shame on you ∮

Hi.

Hi.
我听戴维斯说到一个监护权的官司
Um, I heard Davis bragging about a custody case
后来我发现是谁
and then I found out whose…
我很内疚
I feel terrible.
但我想告诉你 在我们谈过之后
But I also wanted you to know that after we talked…
我没跟任何人说过什么
I didn’t say anything to anyone.
我发誓
I swear.
我很想让你知道这一点
And it’s, um, important to me that you know that.
我知道
I know.

Okay.
我的律师让我醉一场
My lawyer told me to get drunk.
喝啤酒能喝醉吗
And you’re trying to do it with that?
好了 轮到我了
Okay. My turn.
你爱恋的第一个名人是谁
Who was your first celebrity crush?
应该说是
Um, I’ll go with…
妙管家 里的莫娜
Mona from Who’s the Boss?

Oh, wow!
知道我说的是谁吗
You know who I’m talking about?
– 那个性感的奶奶 – 是的
– The sexy grandmother. – Yeah!
我总感觉她有个秘密
I always felt like she had a secret.
就是她喜欢性♥爱♥
Yeah, which is that she loved sexual intercourse.
没错
That was it.
她对此并不隐晦
And she wasn’t secret about it.
所以我喜欢她
That’s why I liked her.
知道吗 我也喜欢她
You know what? I liked her, too.
看到没
See?
好了
All right. Um…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!