那么
Well…
再见 弗兰克
Goodbye, Frank.

Hey…
别难过
come on.
我开车只需25分钟
I’m only 25 minutes away.
别把我留在这里
Please don’t leave me here.
– 求你了 – 不
– Please. – No.
你要去
Look, you’re going to
一所新学校 是好学校
a brand new school, a better school.
我不想去
I don’t want to.
我想去我的烂学校
I want my crummy school.
– 你还有弗雷德 – 我不
– And you got Fred. – Please.
一个月可以回来一次
And once a month you can come back.
可以跟我和罗伯塔在一起
You can stay with me and Roberta.
我现在就要你和罗伯塔
I want you and Roberta now!
几年后 如果你愿意的话
And in a few years, if you want…
你可以回来 跟我住在一起
you can come back. You can live with me.
我想留在你那里
I wanna stay with you.
弗兰克 你跟我保证过的
Frank, you promised me.
– 别这样 – 你保证过的
– Come on. Don’t do this. – You promised me.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
求你了 弗兰克 你为什么要离开我
Please, Frank. Why are you leaving me?
因为这是法♥院♥判的 你是知道的
Because the court said I had to. You know this.
这事我们谈过多次
We’ve discussed this ad naus…
我们谈过的 拜托
We’ve discussed this. Come on.
– 拜托 – 不
– Come on, please. – No!
– 喂 玛丽 – 不
– Hey, Mary. – No!
喂 玛丽
Hey, Mary.
不 不
No! No!
孩子 这样吧
Sweetheart, you know what?

No!
开始谁都不会愿意
There’s no easy way to do this.
但很快会好起来的 孩子
Not gonna be as long as you think, honey.
– 弗兰克 – 你会明白的
– Frank! – You’re gonna see.
弗兰克
Frank!
别扔下我
Don’t leave me!
– 我知道你难过 – 求你了
– I know this is hard. – Please!
不 放开我
No! Get your hands off of me!
– 弗兰克 求你了 – 我知道你难过
– Frank! Please! – I know it’s hard.
– 回来 – 玛丽 我知道
– Come back! – Mary! I know.

No!
弗兰克
Frank!
别走
Don’t go!
我需要你
I need you!
弗雷德需要你
Fred needs you!
你保证过的
You promised me!

No!

Hey, down there.
我不知道哪个错误更糟糕
I don’t know which mistake is worse.
设计漏水的水泵
Designing a water pump that leaks…
还是把水泵放在够不到的地方
or putting it somewhere no human being can reach.
谁会设计知道会出故障的东西
How do you design something you know is gonna fail?
肯定是坏人或者笨蛋了
Gotta be devious or clueless, right?
我把玛丽带来几周之后
After the first few weeks, I knew…
就想给她找个真正的家庭
I had to find a real family for her.
我完全不懂抚养她
I was in way over my head.
我每天都对自己说
And every day, I’d say, “Today’s the day…
今天说啥也要送她去儿童福利机构
“I’m takin’ her to child services.”
而她每一天都会做一件
And every day, she’d do something just…
那么可爱的事情
so unbelievably cool.
她性格形成的很快
Her little personality was exploding.
她风趣
She was funny.
她会生气 会开心 还会
And she was angry, and she was happy, and she was…
难过
sad.
还可爱
And was cute.
让我觉得好玩
Just so damn entertaining.
我就留下了她
And so I kept her.
倒不是为了她好
Not that that’s in her best interest.
也不是因为我会抚养孩子
Not that I’m capable of raising a child.
如果我当时能留心注意到
A child that might still have a mother…
她妈妈需要我 她也就能有妈妈了
if I had taken the time to notice that she needed me.
到现在 六年半之后
And now, six and a half years later…
我终于把她送到了寄养家庭
I finally got her to the foster family,
你知道吗
and you know what?
那家人很好 她也喜欢
It was great. She loved it.
我本以为会是场噩梦
I thought it would be a nightmare…
抛弃和背叛
of abandonment and betrayal.
但结果却很成功
But, turns out it was a huge success.
我成了英雄
I’m a fucking hero.
– 弗兰克 – 不 邦妮
– Frank… – No, Bonnie.
我感谢你做的一切
I appreciate everything you’ve done.
别…
Just…
– 嗨 – 嗨 弗兰克
– Hey. – Hi, Frank.
家里出了点问题
We’re having a little bit of a problem in there.
怎么了
What?
玛丽没事
Uh, Mary’s fine…
但她有点情绪低落
but she’s having a little bit of a meltdown.
是啊 让我劝劝她
Right. Let me talk to her.
不 等一下
No, hang on.
这样不好
That’s not a good idea.
你来正是造成她情绪低落的原因
Your visit here is the reason for the meltdown.
什么
What?
她不想见你
She don’t wanna see you.
对不起
I’m sorry, man.
这也不难理解
This is predictable.
她需要时间
You know, she needs time.
就让我跟她谈几分钟
Just give me five minutes with her.
如果让你进去
I let you inside…
就是背叛了她的信任
then we’re gonna betray her trust
那样问题就更严重了
and we have an even bigger problem.

Oh…
– 嗨 – 嗨 我能帮你什么
– Hi. – Hi! Can we help you?
是的 你们有一只叫弗雷德的橙色独眼猫吗
Yeah. Do you have a one-eyed orange cat named Fred?
我们有一只独眼猫
We have a one-eyed cat,
但我不知道它的名字
but I don’t know what his name is.
在哪儿
Where?
不知道 今天是它的最后一天了
I don’t know. Today was his last day.
喂 你不能去后面
Hey, you can’t go back there.

Hey.
喂喂 你到后面干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing back here?
我说过他不能来
I told him he couldn’t.
嗨 弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
是谁把猫送来的
Who brought this cat in?
是个男人 他说他对猫过敏
Some guy. He said it was an allergy issue.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
– 弗兰克 – 伊芙琳在哪儿
– Frank! – Where’s Evelyn?
伊芙琳 你是说你母亲
Evelyn? You mean your mother?
– 是的 – 凯文
– Yes. – Kevin.
伊芙琳在客房♥里
Evelyn is in the guest house.
听着 我很抱歉
Yeah, listen. I’m sorry, man.
弗兰克 听我说
Frank, let me tell you,
她请了很好的家教
she was so helpful with the tutors.
– 玛丽很孤僻 – 喂
– Mary was so distant. – Hey!
我们知道你的情况
Look, we know what you’re up against.
你想回到从前吗
Do you want your life back?
不想的话就回去
Go back inside.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
来 玛丽 我们回家
Come on, Mary. We’re goin’ home.
– 不 – 你是擅闯私宅
– No. – You’re trespassing!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!