I was just having tea with Jett Rink.
-戈麦斯打电♥话♥来说 -哦
– Gomez telephoned. – Oh?
“本尼迪特太太到’文特希’去了”他还说”希望你别生气”
“Mrs. Benedict comes to Vientecito. I hope you’re not displeased,” he said.
我早就告诉过你… 杰特怎么了
Look, I told you before… What about Jett Rink?
他会泡茶 是不是难以致信
He made tea. Isn’t that unbelievable?
他真的想改善自己的生活
He does so want to improve himself.
但那个戈麦斯 他去到那个…
But your man Gomez, that camp he runs…
真是无可救药
It’s hopeless.
你要顾及自己的身份 别随便去那个地方
You can’t tear around this place with no regard for who you are…
和那些人纠缠在一块
…interfering with those people.
乔丹 那个地方很脏
Jordan, that place is a scandal.
-吉拉早就向你求助过的 -那是他的问题
– Dr. Guerra threw his hands up in horror. – That’s his problem.
一百年来你们都是有富有德州人 为何不做一些有意义的事情
You’ve been a big powerful rich Texan for a hundred years. Do something.
我可不是”红十字会”我只是个养牛人而已
I’m not the Red Cross.
你不去做的话 我去好了
If you won’t, I will.
如果你再去那种地方…
If you go near one of those dumps again,
如果我再听说你到那些地方去…
if you get mixed up in this migratory mess, why I’ll…
-那如何 我就休了你 -那正是我想要的
– Just what will you do? I’ll leave you. – That’s what I’ll do, I’ll leave.
我的宝贝女儿 你好吗
Oh, there’s my darling little girl. How are you, big boy?
你真以为你淘气的妈妈 不会回来看你了吗
Did you think your naughty mama was never gonna come up to see you?
有一点你必须清楚…
There’s one thing you can be sure of.
这几天我就劝说 杰特离开这里
One of these days, I’m gonna run Jett out of this country.
快跟卢斯问好
Who is it? Can you say hello to Luz?
快说”你好 卢斯”
Say, “Hello, Luz.”
快向小卢斯问好
Lookit there. Lookit there. Say hello to little Luz.
不管你怎么认为 亲爱的 她真的很像卢斯
I don’t care what you say, Leslie, she does look like Luz.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
今天 我们来庆祝 我儿子四岁的生日
Y’all are gathered here on this fourth anniversary of my son’s birth.
还有你的女儿
And your daughter’s.
哦 当然
Well, of course.
我想借此良机跟大家说…
I want to take this auspicious occasion…
大家眼前的这个孩子
…to say that this young fellow right over here…
将来长大后就会 成为”利塔”的主人
…is gonna grow up to be one of Reata’s top hands.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
这孩子会成为最出色的主人
I mean, this boy’s gonna be the best.
或许有朝一日他 会比他的老爸更出色
He may even grow up to be better than his old man. Maybe.
孩子们 看那匹小马
Oh, girls, look at the pony.
它来了 儿子
Come on, look at that.
它是你的了
There he is, son.
-这是你的 -全是我的吗 爸爸
– He’s all yours. – All mine, Daddy.

No!

No!
乔丹
Jordan…
把它牵过来 安吉尔
Take him around, Angel.
-别紧张 -儿子 他不想这样
– Take it easy, son. – Honey, he doesn’t want to.
我会走路之前就学会了骑马
Oh, I rode before I could walk.
但那是你 他和你不一样
But that was you. This is another person entirely.
他是本尼迪特家族的子孙
He’s a Benedict.
要让他学会在马背上生活
He’s gonna stay on that saddle if I have to tie a hitch on him to keep him there.
把它牵走
Take him away.
安吉尔 不行
Angel. No.
让他骑吧 保罗
Let him ride, Polo.
让他骑吧
Let him ride.
带他回去睡午觉去 我想他也累了
Would you take him up for his nap? I think he’s tired.
还不错 是吗 儿子
Ho. There, now, that wasn’t so bad, was it, son?
莱斯莉
Leslie…
毕克精通经营牧场的一切 这里的一草一木
…Bick knows all there is to know about running a ranch. Bone, hide and hair.
但他不懂得如何抚养孩子 比他父亲好不了多少
He don’t know a dang thing about raising kids any more than his father did.
你要按照自己的方法
So you just stay with it your way.
让孩子们长大后做 他们自己想做的事情
Help those children grow up to be what they want to be.
我会的 保莱叔叔 我保证
I will, Uncle Bawley. I promise.
好的
Well…
我们要睡觉去了
…we’re gonna hit the hay.
-晚安 莱斯莉 -晚安
– Night, Leslie. – Night.
-晚安 毕克 -晚安 平克
– Night, Bick. – Night, Pink.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, kids.
晚安 维斯泰
Night, Vashti.
我也该上♥床♥睡觉了
Well, I guess it’s time for me to turn in.
-晚安 毕克 -晚安 保莱
– Night, Bick. – Night, Bawley.
-晚安 毕克 -晚安 保莱
– Night, Leslie. – Good night, Uncle Bawley.
晚安 各位 别忘了把窗户关上
Good night, everybody. And don’t forget to turn off the rain.
你累了吗
Tired?
没有
No.
乔丹…
Jordan…
我们或许在 一起生活得太久了
What’s happening is we’re getting on each other’s nerves.
或许吧
Could be.
自从我们第一次 见面我们就形影不离
We’ve been together every day and every night since we first met each other.
这不好吗
Is that bad?
没有
No.
我们习惯了 彼此跟对方争论
Only we’re getting in the habit of snapping at each other…
这些年来 这些我们都已习惯了
…on things we should have adjusted to years ago.
我想 让孩子们回家
Jordan, I think it would be a good idea…
看一趟或许会比较好
…if I took the children home for a visit.

Home?
如果你想家的话…
Well, if you’re homesick…
我是说 如果你想回去的话
I mean, if that’s the way you want it.
-这不是为了我 乔丹 -那好吧
– That’s not the way I want it, Jordan. – All right, then.
我们分别一段时间 对彼此都有好处
It’ll be better for us if we’re apart for a while.
对我们和孩子都有好处
Better for us and the children.
这也给了我们 一个静静思考的机会
It’ll give us both a chance to think things out for a while.
诶 莱斯
Gee, Les…
我想你早就想清楚了
…I don’t know. You know best, I guess.
我觉得这样最好了
I think it will be best.
-你们好 -早上好
– Hi there. – Morning.
今天可是个骑马的好日子
Fine day for riding.
简直棒极了
Oh, just magnificent.
一会儿见
See you later.
她是个幸运的女孩
She’s a lucky girl.
如果让我重新选择的话 我还是会和乔丹走的
If I had it to do it again, I’d still walk off with Jordan.
即使我知道 结果会是这样子
Even if I knew it was gonna end like this.
莱斯莉
Leslie!
没时间想念家了…
You’ll have no time to be homesick…
和我们一起共度 这个婚礼和感恩节吧
…with this wedding and Thanksgiving on us together.
“佩德鲁”快过来
Here, Pedro. Pedro, come here, Pedro.
佩德鲁 佩德鲁 佩德鲁
Pedro, Pedro, Pedro.
“佩德鲁”快过来吃吧
Pedro, eat your dinner like a good boy.
佩德鲁 好好吃你的饭
Pedro, eat your dinner like a good boy, Pedro.
看哪
Look at that.
看哪
Look at that.
仁慈的上帝 值此感恩节 我们心怀无限感激
Merciful Father, we bow our heads in gratitude on this, our Thanksgiving Day.
对你的仁慈我们 表以衷心的感激
We give thee hearty and humble thanks for thy bounty…
愿你继续给予 我们这样的仁慈
…beseeching thee to continue thy loving kindness to us…
让我们的土地丰收
…that our land may still yield her increase…
让你的仁慈之光普照大地 阿门
…to thy glory and our comfort. Amen.
佩德鲁
Pedro.
那是”佩德鲁”吗
That Pedro?
是的 宝贝
Yes, darling. Yes. Mm-hm.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, darling.
没事 孩子
It’s all right, baby.

No! No!
哦 亲爱的
There, now, darling.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, now, darlings.
今天是我们应该高兴的日子
It’s a day when we’re supposed to be happy.
好了 宝贝 笑一笑
Come on, now, and smile…
像妈妈一样
…like Mommy.
怎么了 莱斯莉小姐
Something wrong, Miss Leslie?
你们都该停止哭泣了
Now maybe you’ll stop crying.
这信是你♥爸♥爸写来的
It’s a message to you from your father.
他要来这儿吃晚餐吗
Is he gonna be here for dinner?
不…
Well, no.
但他说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!