No. Judy and Bob are out looking at a ranch.
很小的一家农场
A small one.
乔丹和胡安娜 打算搬进去文塞塔
Yeah. Jordy and Juana are gonna move into Vientecito.
我们吗 我们就在家照看小宝贝咯
And we, we’re home minding the babies.
-嘿 毕克 -嗯
– Hey, Bick? – Huh?
太阳下山了
The sun’s going down over the yardarm.
-什么时候开张酒吧啊 -随时 来吧
– When are you gonna open up the bar? – Anytime, go ahead.
记住 总有一天这些 威士忌会把你干掉
Just remember, one day, that bourbon’s gonna kill you.
好了 不知是我♥干♥掉它 还是它干掉我
Okay. It’ll be me or it.
我们总有一个要走
One of us has gotta go.
恩 我
Oh, me?
我要留在这里
I’m gonna stay right here.
快到春天了
It’s coming on spring.
放牧的季节我们怎能离开
Roundup time is no time to be away from Reata.
是的 亲爱的
Yes, dear. Mm-hm.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye-bye.
宝贝 每个人都在走动 甚至连河流都在 离开我们的牧群了
Yeah, honey, everybody’s on the move. Strays leaving the herd.
如果你想收拾行李暂时回家
I suppose I wouldn’t mind it too much…
我不会介意的
…if you wanted to go pack up and go back home for a spell.
回家
Home?
你以为我累得气喘吁吁的 四分之一世纪 都呆在哪里了啊
Where do you think I’ve been this last breathless quarter of a century?
家
Home.
听着 小子 我属于这里
Look, boy, I belong here.
你真想知道为什么 那头羊会这样叫
You really want to know what’s gotten my goat?
什么 亲爱的
What, honey?
我们唯一的孙子 看起来也不大像我们
My own grandson don’t even look like one of us.
他看起来真像个”湿背人”
So help me, he looks like a little wetback.
-乔丹 -好吧
– Jordan. – Well…
小家伙生气了
Little muchacho fires up, don’t he?
对不起啊 乔丹·本尼迪特四世
Well, I’m sorry, Jordan Benedict IV.
有时人总该老实一点
There’s times a man just has to be honest.
你知道吗 莱斯利
You know something, Leslie?
我不是开玩笑
There’s no use for kidding, either.
我其实是个失败者
I’m a failure.
没有什么是按照我 所想去实现的
Nothing just turned out like I’d planned.
甚至连马鞍我都
I just… I just feel like my saddle’s…
觉得会抽身离去了
…turning right out from under me.
你想知道些事吗
Do want to know something, Jordan?
我认为你棒极了
I think you’re great.
别问我为什么 有些事情很难解释
Oh, don’t ask me why. There are some things that are difficult to explain.
你以前骑马骑得很棒 用绳索出神入化…
You know all that fine riding you used to do, and all that fancy roping…
还有一切一切让 我简直眼花缭乱的魔术
…and all that glamour stuff you did to dazzle me?
的确是让人印象深刻
Oh, it was impressive.
但那些都不足以使你在 我心中成为一个伟大的人…
But none of it ever made you quite as big a man to me…
只有那天 你倒在了 那家餐馆的地上 我倒觉得了
…as you were on the floor of Sarge’s hamburger joint.
当你往后倒下时…
When you tumbled rearward and landed crashing…
把整盘肮脏的菜都扣翻时
…into that pile of dirty dishes…
你最终成为了 我心中的英雄
…you were at last my hero.
而那是你一直想做的
That’s what you always wanted to be, you know.
可能是吧
Could be.
我们进去时 在那场打斗开始前…
When we went into that place, before the fight started…
真是一场美妙的打斗 太棒了
Oh. Oh, what a fight. It was glorious.
在我们进去前
Before we went into that place…
我正有你现在的感觉
…I was feeling like you are now.
我在暗地里想
I was thinking to myself:
“嗯…”
“Well, Jordan and I…
乔丹 我 还有我们家族之前人 都是失败者
…and all the others behind us have been failures.”
然后事情就发生了
And then it happened.
你倒在了地上
You wound up on the floor, on your back…
倒在了一盘色拉中间
…in the middle of the salad.
我对自己说
And I said to myself:
“嗯… 经过100了年…”
“Well, after a hundred years…
“本尼迪特家族…”
…the Benedict family…
“终于赢得真正的成功了”
…is a real big success.”
想知道些事吗 莱斯利
You want to know something, Leslie?
如果我能活到90岁…
If I live to be 90…
即使到那时候 我也不会忘记你
…I’m never gonna be able to figure you out.