或者是羞愧难当
Weak with shame or something.
也不祈求你能原谅 我直说吧 他纯粹是喝醉了
He was plain drunk, if you’ll forgive me.
我才不信你
I don’t believe you.
派对提前散场了 但也不算快
Party broke up early, but not a minute too soon.
给我接林克先生的阁楼
Give me Mr. Rink’s penthouse, please. Luz Benedict.
你不许上去 即使是要我把你 关在这里我也不许你上去
You are not going up there, Luz, if I have to sit on you.
事情很紧要 你知道他在哪吗
Well, it’s important. Do you know where he is?
卢斯 在人前表现 这么愚蠢不像是你所为
Luz, it’s not like you to make a fool of yourself.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is, honey.
跟勃利叔叔一起来吧
Come along with your Uncle Bawley.
好吧 卢斯
All right, Luz.
你真决定要走便走吧
If you must go.
我必须走
I must.
在你母亲面前我不知怎么的 总是有股神奇的力量
I’ve always held a strange power over your mother.
对不起 妈妈
I’m sorry, Mother.
你说什么 老板
What do you say, dollface?
要跟我一起走了吗
About ready to come along with your old pal now?
是时候上去睡觉了
It’s time we hit the hay.
算了 我放弃
I give up.
-我们能进去干活了吗 -别管他吧
– Can we go to work now? – Leave him alone.
这地方是他的 就让他好好在这玩一下吧
He owns the place. Let him enjoy it.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gents…
各位尊贵的宾客…
Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests.
我在此祈祷…
I just want to count the blessings…
这片土地仍记得 他卑微的子民…
…that this great domain has bestowed upon her humble son.
朋友们…
My friends…
这就是一个成功的人
…this is a man.
故土德州
Old Mother Texas.
她给了我什么
What did she give to me?
什么都没有
Not a goldarn thing.
你必须在这块土地上辛勤工作 挥洒汗水 从她身上偷掠拐骗
You gotta work and sweat and steal it from her.
但我的一切都是
But I got mine…
从这土地上而来的
…right out of the ground.
可怜的杰特…
Poor Jett…
为美好的事物奋斗
…fighting for what is good.
充当奴仆
Lucky.
充当毕克本尼迪特的奴仆
Lucky for Bick Benedict…
她丈夫的奴仆
…her husband.
可怜的杰特
Poor Jett.
可怜美丽的莱斯利
Poor, pretty Leslie.
美丽的莱斯利…
Pretty Leslie.
美丽的莱斯利 完美 美丽的新娘
Pretty Leslie, wonderful, beautiful girl-bride.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
富足的…
Rich…
富足的本尼迪特先生
…rich Mrs. Benedict.
她好美丽
She’s beautiful.
可爱
Lovely.
那是个吸引男人的女人
The woman a man wants.
也是个男人都要追求的女人
The woman a man’s gotta have too.
谢谢你 勃利叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Bawley.
州长…
Governor.
你知道你能干什么吗
You know what you can do.
Down Mexico way
That’s where I fell in love
When stars above came out
-它一降落我就卖♥♥了它 -很好
– Just as soon as it lands, I’m gonna sell it. – Good.
这才适合我 简单的生活
This is for me, boy. The simple life.
我不再要这些 飞得高高的废物了
No more of this highflying nonsense.
胡安娜 觉得来一份汉堡包 和一片薄饼怎么样
Say, Juana, how does a hamburger and a piece of pie sound to you?
-听起来惹人极了 -什么
– Sounds very good. – A what?
我们不去什么高级地方了
No more of this highfalutin stuff.
就在这个普通的 汽车餐馆吃些鸡肉吧
Let’s stop in up here and have us some chicken.
可能好吃得连自己的 手指都会吞下去哦
Then we can eat it with our fingers.
-过来 亲爱的 -好的
– Over here, honey? – Yeah.
伙计们 中午好
Howdy, folks. Good afternoon.
你好
Howdy.
你们这地方不错 我每次开车经过
Nice place you have here. Been intending to stop…
-都想进来坐坐 -谢谢
– …every time I drove by. – Thank you.
-有什么好介绍 -炸鸡怎样
– What do you recommend, landlord? – How’s fried chicken?
小乔丹想吃冰激凌 爷爷
Little Jordy wants ice cream, Grandpa.
爷爷
Grandpa.
冰激凌吗
Ice cream it shall be.
那就给这小家伙 来份冰激凌吧
Give the little fellow some ice cream.
冰激凌 我还以为他应该吃些 玉米面团包馅卷
Ice cream? I thought that kid would want a tamale.
他们点什么给什么
All right, sweetheart, give them what they want.
怎么样 这样可以吗
What do you say, Juana? It’s all right, isn’t it?
很好
It’s good. Yes, sirree.
吃惯了山珍海味 住惯了高楼豪♥宅♥ 这才是生活啊
After all that fancy food and high living, this is the life.
嘿 你们几个
Hey, you.
飞机应该在一点半左右 就到达本尼迪特的了
Now, let’s see, the big plane should be arriving in Benedict around 1:30.
你们来错地方了
You’re in the wrong place, amigo.
走 我们出去
Come on, let’s get out of here.
你的钱在这里没用
Your money’s no good here.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
-你们也是 -等等
– You too. – Hold on a minute.
怎样 有何指教
Yes? What do you want?
大厨 听着
Now, look here, Sarge.
如果你对这些人能 客气点我会非常感激的
I’d sure appreciate it if you were a little more polite to these people.
你会非常感激
Oh, you would, would you?
我是毕克本尼迪特 你可以说我是你的邻居
I’m Bick Benedict. Your neighbor, you might say.
叫这名字就有什么特权吗
Does that give you special privileges?
本尼迪特这名字对周围的人 应该还是意味了一些东西的
The name Benedict’s meant something to people around here for a considerable time.
那边那个土孩子…
That there papoose down there…
名字也叫本尼迪特吗
…his name Benedict too?
是的 想想吧
Yeah, come to think of it.
没错
It is.
当我没问过吧
All right, forget I asked you.
你回去坐好 我们谁都别惹麻烦
Just go back and sit down, and we ain’t gonna have no trouble.
但这几个老土怪得 到别的地方去找东西吃
But this bunch here’s gonna eat somewheres else.
-好了 给我走吧 快 你们俩也是 -你别碰他
– All right, come on, let’s go. You too. Sue me. – Take your hands off him.
你这就不对了 先生
Now, you’re out of line, mister.
可怜的爸爸
Poor Daddy.
把他一个人丢下了
Just leave him alone!
那大块头也就这能耐
Is that the best that old horse thief can do?
他觉察到你的心绪了 亲爱的
He’s feeling your mood. Simpatico, darling.
你们俩都有 一肚子的火爆脾气
There’s a lot of clair de lune in both of you old fire-eaters.
但你们也都是 非常温柔的生物
You’re both rather gentle creatures, you know.
真恶心
How awful.
你看… 那俩孩子
Those kids. Look at them.
孩子们有着无限的智慧
Those kids, in their infinite wisdom…
着实比你我还要聪明
…are smarter than we are.
他们知道我很丢人 而他们不会犹豫去表现出来
They know I’m a disgrace and don’t hesitate to say so, either.
甚至是那头小牛 都知道我丢人了
Sure, even the calf’s got my number.
小羊都知道也太丢人了吧
Well, I don’t have to take it from a sheep.
好了 老乔丹
Now, Jordan.
你好啊 维斯泰
Hello? Hello, Vashti.
我们很好
Oh, we’re all fine.
你们回归了吗
How’d you make it back?

Good.
-回归一体了 -朱莉
– They all made it back in one piece. – Jolly.
对啊 我们的宾客都消失了
Well, all the guests have finally gone.
-谢天谢地 -谢天谢地
– Thank goodness. – Thank goodness.
但却留下了更多东西处理
But more have left than we bargained for.
卢斯跟洛拉还是 什么的去了好莱坞
Luz has gone on to Hollywood with…
她决定去好莱坞 看看适不适合她
…Lona or Lola or whatever her name was.
我们家还没有过 电影明星呢
She decided she’d like to see how she liked Hollywood.
-是的 我们从来没有过 这方面都没有 -天哪 演员
– No, we’ve never had one, not on this side. – Good lord, an actress.
听着 维斯泰
Well, Vashti…
你能做到的只是把他们带大
…all you can do is raise them.
不能代他们过活
You can’t live their lives for them.
茱迪和鲍勃在 照看一家农场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!