我以为你们很有钱,但这地方简直…
I thought you were rich, but this place is an absolute…
我们可以改进 – 来吧,该换班了
Well, we’re working on it. Come on, shift over.
那边的卤肉酱还等着人来救
There’s some gravy there that needs rescuing.
哈哈 – 如我所料,神兵天降
Ha-ha! Yes, of course. Parachuting in to save the day!
他带领军队… – 我来教你个技巧
Take the man out of the Army… I’ll teach you a little trick
我在海军那学的 – 海军?糟了
I picked up in the Navy. Navy? Oh, good lord, no.
艾莉森,他不行的,海军没接受过什么训练
No, Alison, he’s not to be trusted. They’re barely even trained.
他们基本上是戴着花哨帽子的平民
I mean, it’s essentially civilians with fancy hats.
我不想穿,它太…尼古拉斯,我很抱歉
I don’t want to wear it. I feel… Nicholas! I’m so sorry.
我们很抱歉 – 我懂的,看着不错
We’re so sorry. I know, I know. Looking good.
别,他们都是成年人,这样很丢人
Oh, don’t. They’re grown ups, it’s embarrassing.
胡说,他们很喜欢
Rubbish. They love it.
你说的轻松 – 鞋子什么尺码?
It’s easy for you to say. Well, what size are the boots?
你听我说,他在厨房♥
I’m telling you – he’s in the kitchen.
穿着红白相间的衣服
He’s all dressed in red and white…
凯蒂,你这个小可爱
Oh, Kitty, you dear, sweet thing.
事实是…
The simple fact is…
看,他来了!
See? He came!
一如既往
He always does.
圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
我想我们准备好…哦对,约克郡布丁
Right. I think we are good, to… Oh, the Yorkshire puds.
我来
Oh, got it!
看起来很棒
Oh, they look great.
够吃吗? – 应该够
Are they enough? Should be.
36份,23个人,每人分…
There’s 36 of them and 23 people so that’s…
每人分1.5652份
..everyone gets… 1.5652.
大概一个半
One and a half ish.
那大餐准备就绪了
Well, then dinner is served.
真是太好了,让我吗… – 别小题大做的,母亲
It’s so exciting. Let’s… Don’t fuss, Mother.
这不是小题大做,这叫端庄
This isn’t fussing. It’s standards!
这些人很有品味
These people have standards.
你瞧瞧这地方,范妮
I mean, have you seen this place, Fanny?
他们还有舞厅
They’ve got a ballroom.
一个舞厅!
A ballroom!
抬头,挺胸,衣领摆正
Chin up, chin up. Crushing the collar.
那可真是重要
Oh, and that’s what’s important?
拜托,别…
Please, just…
我不是花瓶,母亲,我有自己的思想抱负
I’m not a stuffed dress, Mother. I have a mind, ambition.
我们有其他方法摆脱困境,我可以学习,帮助父亲
There are other ways out of this. I could learn, I could help Father.
这才是帮助父亲
This is how you can help your father.
这才是帮我们所有人
This is how you can help us all!
女士们,乔治·巴顿先生来了
M’ladies… Mr George Button.
晚上好,欢迎来到巴顿庄园
Oh, good evening. Welcome to Button House.
汉弗莱,这个是给你的
Oh, this one is for you, Humphrey.
圣诞快乐 – 谢谢
Merry Christmas. Oh, thank you!
按一下,快点
And click it. Come on!
点点点
Click-click!
执勤的时候睡觉?
Asleep on the job, eh?
不愧是海军
Typical Navy man.
谁是乖狗狗?- 军队里就不会有这种人
Who’s a good boy? You wouldn’t catch someone in the army doing that.
乖狗狗,乖乖乖
Who’s a good boy? You are. You!
去倒茶,麦克
Just getting the tea, Mike.
库珀太太,艾莉森
Mrs Cooper. Alison.
考虑到这个可笑的季节
Given the season, which is ridiculous anyway,
门前摆了棵树,长着胡须的人
we’ve got tree in the front room and the guy with the beard
come down the chimney…
从烟囱下来…
我们决定把土地和房♥子以长♥期♥贷款的行事
We have decided to gift the land and house thereon,
赠送给你和那个男人
to you and the man one, on a long term loan.
持续时间
For a period of…
由你来定
..as long as you likes.
你要把不属于你的房♥子
So you’re going to give a house that you don’t have,
送给本房♥主?
to the people who already own it?
是的 – 好, 成交
Exactly. OK. Yeah. Deal.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
我们秀了她一脸 – 是的
Well, we showed her! Oh, yes.
我应该找个人来修复的,我好像用错了颜料
I-I should have got someone in, and I think I used the wrong paint
而且挺难… – 无所谓了
and it’s quite hard to… It doesn’t matter.
她的内在没有改变
It’s still the same girl underneath.
最后一份礼物
Right. Last present.
我知道你很期待,托马斯
OK, I know, I know you’re excited, Thomas.
但你要知道我不是专业的
But please bear in mind that I am not a professional.
我讨厌它,我看过了,我讨厌它 – 好吧
I hate it. I’ve seen it, and I hate it. OK.
我知道我不应该提前看的,但我还是看了
And I know I shouldn’t have looked, but I did.
现在它在我脑子里抹不掉了,那是我见过的最糟糕的东西
And now I can’t unsee it, because it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen!
它不仅是我见过的最糟糕的画
Not just the worst painting,
它糟糕的难以想象,我不想假装自己喜欢
but the worst conceivable thing and I cannot pretend otherwise,
因为我非常尊重你,艾莉森
as I just respect you too damn much, Alison!
我知道了
Right. I see.
你应该在我收尾之前告诉我的
I wish you’d said before I did the finishing touches.
等等,这太棒了 – 别奉承我
Wait! It’s brilliant! OK, yeah. Don’t patronise me.
不不不,现在它完整了
No, no, no, no, no. Now that it’s complete.
行了行了,该说的你都说了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You’ve said your piece.
我会保证它永不见天日的
So I’ll just… I’ll make sure it never sees the light of day.
但,但是…
But, but…
我的圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to me!
好了,圣诞小测验时间
Right! Time for the Christmas quiz!
别这样嘛各位
Oh, come on, guys.
嘘嘘嘘,,别这样,今天圣诞节
Oh, shush, shush, shush. Come on, it’s Christmas Day.
好耶
Yes! Yes!
第一题
Question one.
我们中的某个人有三个乳♥头♥
One of us in this room has a third nipple.
A:它在谁身上?B:它在身体的哪个地方?
A, who is it? And B, where is it?
不不,我可不想知道
Oh, no! Well, I don’t want to know!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!