你不能这么做! – 别这样
You cannot do this! Come on, now.
放手,让你撒手 – 不,这很贵重
Unhand it! Let it go. Unhand it! Oh, no, it’s valuable.
这就对了
Come on. There you go.
父亲 – 究竟发生了什么事?
Father, what in heaven’s name is going on?
没必要这么装腔作势
Now, now, now. There’s no need for histrionics.
但他们把家具都搬走了
But they’re taking away the furniture!
就是一些小事罢了 – 哦,我的树
It’s just a storm in a teacup! Oh, the tree!
似乎就是我…我的生意
It seems that I… I mean, the business,
积累了一定数额的小额债务
has accrued a certain amount of minor debt,
我已经通过一些投资来弥补这些损失
so I have facilitated a means to recoup those losses by investment.
Sellways of Brentford,博♥彩♥公♥司♥
Sellways of Brentford. Bookmaker.
Nebworth and Son,博♥彩♥公♥司♥
Nebworth and Son. Bookmaker.
别管这些,上面数字都是错的
Yes, ignore those. Those numbers are wrong.
相信我,亲爱的
Trust me, my darling.
不是那么算的
None of this adds up.
不,数字对的
Yes, it does.
完全正确
It adds up perfectly.
我们也都得买♥♥一些偏豆
We have got to get some of those Haribo beans.
那叫扁豆,挺好吃的
Haricot. They are nice.
他也很好
HE is nice.
我来告诉你他是什么样的人,他睿智
I’ll tell you what he is. He’s wise.
他是个睿智的人 – 是的
He’s a wise man. Yeah.
我很少用这个词去…
And I don’t use that term…
你逗我呢! – 怎么了?
No! You’re kidding me! What?
又来一个
There’s another one.
怎么吵吵嚷嚷的?
Hey! What’s all the rumpus?
难以置信
Oh, I can’t believe it!
我告诉过你,他们会得寸…
Ha! Told you. You give them an inch…
受够了,我要举报他 – 别,等下
That’s it. I’m reporting him. Wait. No…
给了他机会,他拿我们当傻子 – 我知道
No, he had his chance, he’s taken us for mugs. I agree, I agree…
我们没赶走他,还给他送吃的 – 再给他一晚上
We let him stay, we gave him food… Let him have one more night,
如果他还不走
and if he’s still there…
再多一晚上,明天一早
One more night, and then in the morning…
已经给了他太多夜晚了
We’ve said you said one more night so many times…
我们至少可以…
And then we can at least…
你点了发送 – 我没点,你点的
You pressed send! I didn’t press send. YOU pressed send.
我没点 – 肯定有人点了
I did not press send. Well, someone pressed send.
你敢怀疑我?
How dare you?!
我很小气,但在圣诞期间驱赶流浪汉?
I’m no liberal, but ejecting a vagrant at Christmas?
我永远都做不出这么低贱的事
I would never, ever, stoop so low.
瞧见没?撒谎很简单
See? Fibbing’s easy.
事情已经发生了,要怪也只能怪他自己
And he’s only got himself to blame.
我们一直很通情达理 – 非常好说话
Very understanding.
他逼我们下手的 – 你下手的
Yeah. He forced our hand. Yeah. Well, your hand.
别再纠结这个了
Let’s not get into that again.
重点是,问题解决了,舒适的库珀圣诞节又回来了
Point is, it’s been dealt with and cosy Cooper Christmas is back on.
让我们在温柔乡好好的…
We can sleep soundly in our…
你有睡着吗? – 没 – 彻夜难眠
Did you sleep? Nope. Me neither.
库珀太太 – 我来说
Mrs Cooper… I’ll say it.
那边有一块地休耕了
There be a field yonder that does lie fallow.
但它很不错,非常不错
But it’s nice. Is very nice.
各位,求求了
Guys, please.
我们提议你和他到那里去住
We is proposing that you and the him one go live on it
房♥子归我们
and we has the house.
成 -什么?
Fine. What?
那么
OK, right, then.
这是按照紧急程度划分好的房♥屋事项
We have building stuff in order of urgency.
以防墙塌了
Or the walls will fall down.
然后是公用设施,我猜你希望灯开着?
Then we have utilities, because I assume you want your lights on?
家庭购买♥♥电视许可证
TV licence.
因为没有《应♥召♥女郎》看你会迷失的,玛丽。然后是天然气账单
Cos you’d be lost without Loose Women, Mary. And gas bill.
另一个帐篷的人走了
It’s gone. The other tent.
早安,喔,圣诞味好浓
Morning. Oh, very Christmassy.
和你们说下,昨晚有个朋友去我那做客了,临时决定的
Just to say I had a friend come by last night, last minute thing,
那时太晚了,所以留他在空地过夜…花♥园♥过夜
quite late. So he stayed over in the field… in the garden.
他已经走了,我来和你说一声是怕你昨晚看到后会…
But he’s gone now. Just in case you’ve spotted him
就…你懂的
and you were… you know.
我保证,我也会尽快离开
And, well, I’ll be gone soon too, I promise.
抱歉拖了很久
I’m sorry, it’s taken so long.
我一直在调整心态
You know, I’ve been trying to sort something out,
但年关难过啊
but it’s a tricky time of year.
我把屋外的水龙头修好了
Oh, I fixed the outside tap.
它一直在滴水,所以我稍微接了些
There was a drip, so I wrapped some…
他们冲我来的?
Some… Are they here for me?
我们…以为…
We… thought…
如果你不能…
Er, well, if you can’t…
不不不,能理解
No, no, no. I understand.
尼古拉斯,我…
Nicholas, I…
就这么结束了,我是说…
Well, that’s it, then. I mean…
这是我们想要的结果,对吗?
..this is what we wanted, right?
他走了
He’s gone.
去哪了? – 当然是去找他的驯鹿!
Gone where? To get his reindeer, of course!
还有礼物,因为是平安夜
And the presents. It’s Christmas Eve!
有点内疚 -我也内疚 – 这都是神的旨意
I feel bad. I feel bad. There but for the grace of God…
我们能做什么? -我们能怎么办?
What can we do? – What can we do?
西米翁一直与债主周♥旋♥
And Simeon is in continual dialogue with his creditors,
现在债务已清,我有信心
and now that the dyke has been dammed, I have no doubt at all
我们会东山再起的
that we will bounce back.
但银行一直拒绝我们的贷款申请
But with the banks refusing us credit,
亲爱的妹妹,我的救星,希望你能…
my hope was that you, dear sister, might…
拉维尼亚
Lavinia…
我们当然原意提供帮助
We wish to help, of course.
钱不是问题
Money is not the issue.
我只是担心这样的贷款会被外人知道
I fear only that were such a loan to become public knowledge,
这对你家庭声誉的损害将是不可挽回的
somehow, the damage to your family reputation would be irreparable.
所以,为了你的利益,我们必须拒绝
So, for your benefit entirely, I’m afraid we must decline.
我能理解
I understand.
说的没错
Quite right.
很抱歉
So sorry.
在这样的季节流落街头
Cast out on the street and in such a season!
拉维尼亚
Lavinia,
我可以打听一下小斯蒂芬妮的近况吗?
may I inquire as to the current circumstances of young Stephanie?
我有一个远房♥亲戚,家庭很富裕
You see, I have a cousin, a wealthy family,
他有一个任性的儿子
who has this somewhat wayward son…
你了解巴顿家族吗?
Do you know the Buttons at all?
他胡子花白,有些像… – 认识
He’s got like a white beard and looks a lot like… Yeah.
尼克,以前经常在这四周转悠
Nick. Used to come round here from time to time.
不过那是很久前的事了,你要不去圣劳伦斯打听一下?
Not for ages, though. Have you tried St Lawrence’s?
去过了 – 也去华庄打听过
Yeah. And Millside. Yeah.
如果再见到他,能麻烦你把这个给他吗?
Well, if you do see him, could you give him this, please?
没问题,我会转交,但我没法时刻盯着
Sure.I mean, if I see him. But people drop off the radar, you know?
很多人需要帮助,特别是每年的这个时候
Plenty do need help, though, this time of the year.
所以… – 我们只帮助他…
So… It was specifically him we were…
真要命,灯丝坏了
Nah. It’s shot. The filament’s gone.
真是时候
Perfect timing.
我想你不会正好有备用烤箱吧?
I don’t suppose you’ve got a spare oven knocking around, by any chance?
没有,抱歉
Sorry, man. Yeah.
那明天有没有圣诞大餐就难说了
It was a long shot. No Christmas lunch tomorrow.
不过… – 什么?
Although… What?
当然欢迎了,请进
Yeah, of course, man. Yeah, come on in.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, man.
第219题
Question 219.
帕特最喜欢什么酱?
What’s Pat’s favourite sauce?
卤肉酱 – 是的,卤肉酱
Is it gravy? It is gravy, yeah.
之前还是
Well, it was.
你的厨艺很糟糕
You are a terrible cook!
嗨 – 尼古拉斯
Hey! Nicholas!
很抱歉,我们之前… – 我懂
I’m so sorry, we’re so… I know.
我们都过早下结论了
I guess we can all be a bit quick to judge, eh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!