金亚做起来就像小孩子放风筝一样
Genya wound it all in like a kid winding up a kite string.
做的不错 小子 做的不措
Great job, man. Good job.
所以我们成功了一半
So we got the rescue half done.
我们安装了重力装置 现在我们有个麻烦了
We installed the weight, and then we had a problem.
我们看着重力装置吊在上面
We saw it with the weight hanging on it.
我不知道它会不会掉下来
I don’t know if it came down or not.
我想金属吊钩会有用的 如果你有鱼饵
I think metal hooks would work if you get a fishing lure
你可以把它放进屏幕里
that you can stab into the screen
然后从屏幕中把它拉出来
and pull it out by the screen.
我跟你们说我们抓住他了
I told you we’d nab him.
记得 当你吊起来的时候
Just remember, when you hook up,
从你的右边开始剥落
peel away to your right.
来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
-我们进去了 -我们进去了
– We’re in. – We’re in.
-进去了? -我们进去了
– I n? – We’re in.
现在我们应该坐一会
Now I’m gonna sit for a minute.
休息一下子
Take a little break.
很好 太好了 太好了
Very good. Excellent. Excellent.
我们已经成功一半了
We’re halfway.
在他面前再没有问题了
There’s nothing in front of him.
把他向前推一点 我认为我们都失败了
Push him a little bit, and I think we busted loose.
-吊钩拉出来 -把他放在笼子里
– Hooks pulled out. – Put him in the cage.
吊钩拉出来
Hooks pulled out.
我觉得我们失去了他的重量
And I think we knocked him off his weight.
是的 即使重量不会中途消失
Yeah, the weight would’ve come off anyway, though.
好的
All right.
问题是 我们还能再试一次吗?
The question is, do we have another try?
有东西就在我前面
Something’s right over me.
哦 我们走 摆脱那个
Oh, there we go. Got rid of that.
现在我们向上升
Now we’re rising.
好的 是时候上了
All right. Time to go for the kill.
好的 不是中间
Okay. Not the center.
我们可以扭曲我们的吊钩在…
We could bend our hooks on the…
哦 那个建议很不错
Oh, that looked good.
把他向前推一点 然后完全的退回来 是的
Push him a little bit, then all back full, yaw right.
吊钩还在那里吗?
The hooks still there?
不在了
Negative.
看起来不错
It looks good.
我们开一下 看看他的反应怎样
Let’s go for a drive and see if he comes with us.
哦 正在古怪的盘旋 那肯定意味着他还在
Oh, I’m yawing in a weird way, so that must mean I have him,
我还有继续使用他
so I’m just gonna keep playing him.
我要好好的使用
I’m gonna play the hand.
我想门就在那下面 告诉他我们在这
I think the door is down there. Tell him we’re here.
米尔-1我们看到门了 我们在车站
“Mir-1,” we see the door. We’re on station.
那是灯光
There’s the light.
告诉他们 我们看到他们了
Tell them we see them.
米尔-2号♥米尔-2号♥我们看到灯光了
“Mir-2,” “Mir-2,” we see your lights.
呆着别动
Maintain position.
-好的 -那是出去的方向
– All right. – There’s the way out.
拉起来
Hanging up.
我正在向上拉 我们停止了
I’m hung up. We’re stopped.
我们动不了了
And we’re stuck.
看到了吗? 就像撞墙一样
See it? It’s like hitting a wall.
我们慢慢上升 绝对慢慢的
We are hung up solid. Absolutely solid.
没什么
Nothing.
我想他不见了
I think we lost it.
我不知道应该做什么
I don’t know what to do.
我想没什么变化 但是我们会再试一次的
I’m sure nothing’s changed, but we’ll try it again.
好的 我准备后退了 放松点
Okay. I’m gonna back up, take a little leash.
然后改变过来
And then charge it.
现在我们到达相同的一点了 而且…
Now we get to the same spot, and…
喂…
Hey.
-我们走了 -你们走了
– We’re going. – You’re going.
开向灯光 杰克 直接开向灯光
Go toward the light, Jake. Go toward the light.
哦 快来 宝贝 快来
Oh, come on, baby. Come on.
米尔-2号♥米尔-2号♥闪一下你的灯光
“Mir-2,” “Mir-2,” tilt your light down.
闪一下你的灯光
Tilt your light down.
重复一遍 闪一下你的灯光
Copy that. Tilting it down.
我一直觉得震惊
I keep feeling shocks.
我想他还在
I think I still have him.
那就是原因 他们正往这边来
Oh, that’s why. They’re coming this way.
告诉他们 我们仍然还有埃伍德的话 发个信♥号♥♥过来
Tell them to take a visual on us and see if we have Elwood.
-看看那个 -你看到埃伍德了吗?
– Look at that. – Do you see Elwood?
嗅 上帝 他做到了
Oh, my God. He got it!
它看起来真好 真漂亮
It looks great. It’s beautiful.
你看到埃伍德了吗? 你看到埃伍德了吗?
Do you see Elwood? Do you see Elwood?
是的 我们看到了
Yes, we do.
我们看到他了
We got him.
我们把它拉下来
We pulled it off, Daddy-O.
是的
Yeah.
哇
Whoo.
做的不错
Great job.
大家都做的不错
Everybody did a great job.
埃伍德安全 发出声音了
Elwood is safe and sound.
时间是2001年9月11号♥6:16
And the time is 6: 16, September 11, 2001.
再见
See you later.
这个东西怎么了
What’s this thing that’s going on?
历史上最糟糕的恐怖袭击 吉姆
The worst terrorist attack in history, Jim.
我们都全神贯注于我们所做的事情
We all were wrapped up in what we were doing
觉得它很重要
and thought it was important.
被两架被劫持的商业飞机撞击…
Hit by two separate hijacked commercial jets…
这个可怕的事情就发生了
And then this horrible event happened
让我们看到了这些
and slammed us into this perspective.
上帝
God.
在911袭击以后的那个早上
The morning after the attack on September 11th,
我一直想这次探险变得是多么渺小
I kept thinking how trivial this expedition suddenly became.
再也不是什么大事情了
It just wasn’t a big deal anymore.
情感上的感觉先出来了
The emotional parallels came first.
我们现在知道那种感觉是什么
We now understood what it felt like
亲眼看着悲剧的发生
to be a witness to tragedy.
震惊和麻木的感觉
The sense of shock and numbness
怀疑难于置信的事情发生了
and the disbelief that the unthinkable has happened.
但是它真的发生了
It does happen.
偶然的 生命出现在我们的身上
Occasionally, life sits on your head.
但是 喂 以前我也被撞倒过
But, hey, I’ve been knocked down before.
我们都是的 我们看到了
We all have. We get up.
我们继续
We go on.
我觉得那是使我们伟大的原因
I think that’s what makes us great.
所有人都决定继续进行探险
Everyone decided to continue the expedition.
我觉得在这次震惊以后
I think that after we’d gotten over the initial shock,
泰坦尼克号♥又再次变得重要起来了
“Titanic” did seem to become important again.
并不是它自己 而是一个符号♥
Not so much for itself, but as a symbol
忽略其他的事情来探索自己追求的事情
of what can happen when warnings go unheeded
我一直在想当面对死亡的时候
and how I think we all hope to face death
我们会是怎样
when it comes.
亚奇·弗罗斯特那天晚上在轮机舱
Archie Frost was in the engine room that night.
他还只有20岁
Just barely into his twenties
和托马斯·安德鲁斯一起工作
and had worked with Thomas Andrews
当船建好以后
when the ship was being built.
有时 安德鲁斯下来告诉他们
After a certain point, Andrews had come down and told them,
这艘船的寿命不是很长
“The ship does not have much time to live,
如果你呆在这里的话 你们会死的
and if you stay here, you will die.”
亚奇·弗罗斯特说
Archie Frost said,
只要需要我们 我们就会待在这里
“We’ll stay here as long as we need to be here.”
他们都是英雄
Those are the everyday heroes.
那些管理那些机器的人
The people who ran those machines,
让发动机一直运行着
kept the generators running,
让电报机能够一直运行着
and kept power for the telegraph going,
让大家都心情保持平静
who kept the crowds calm.
你会发现你身边有很多平凡的英雄
You find the ordinary hero that was standing next to you.