Come in, Ray.
回答 雷伊
Venkman! I saw it! I saw it!
文卡曼 我看到了
It’s right here, Ray.
在这里
It’s looking at me.
他在看着我
He’s an ugly little spud, isn’t he?
像个很丑陋土豆 是不是?
I think he can hear you, Ray.
我认为他会听到的
Don’t move. It won’t hurt you.
别动 他不会伤害你的
Venkman, what happened? Are you okay?
发生了什么事? 你还好吧?
He slimed me.
他向我吐黏液
That’s great! Actual physical contact!
太棒了 身体接触
Can you move? Ray. Ray! Come in, please!
你能动吗? 雷伊 答话
I feel so funky.
我觉得好臭
Spengler! I’m with Venkman.
斯宾勒 我跟文卡曼在一起
He got slimed!
他拿到了黏液
That’s great, Ray. Save some for me.
留一些给我
Get down here, right away! It just went into a ballroom.
下楼来 它去了舞厅
Okay, we’ll be right there.
我们马上到
If you and your staff could please wait out here…
请你跟你的人在外面等…
we’ll take care of everything.
我们会处理好
There it is. On the ceiling.
在那里 天花板上面
That’s the one that got me.
刚才就是他
All right, boys.
好了 大伙儿
Ready?
准备
Throw it!
发射
I did that. I did that.
是我♥干♥的
That’s my fault. It’s okay. The table broke the fall.
我的错 没关系 桌子接住它了
There’s something very important I forgot to tell you.
我忘了说很重要的事
What? Don’t cross the streams.
什么事? 光柱不能交叉
Why? It would be bad.
为什么? 这样就糟了
I’m fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, “bad”?
我听不太懂 糟了是什么意思?
Imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule…
想像一下世界上的所有生命立刻停止…
in your body exploding at the speed of light.
而你身体内的分子以光速爆♥炸♥
Total protonic reversal.
是质子逆转
Right, that’s bad. Okay, important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.
对 很糟 这个提醒很重要
All right, Ray, take the left. Egon, take the right.
雷伊左边 埃贡右边
Okay, Ray, just give me one high and outside.
雷伊 表演一下
Ray!
雷伊
Egon!
埃贡
Okay, all right. Hold it, hold it, hold it!
好了 稳住 稳住
Nice shooting, Tex!
干得好
I assure you, there is no problem with the room.
我向您保证房♥间没问题
It’ll be ready as soon as your guests are here.
您的嘉宾到齐后就可以进去了
It took something out of him, but he’ll move.
我打到它了 但它还是跑了
I need some room to put the trap down. Give me some room.
我要点地方放捕捉机 挪一下
You’ll excuse me, please.
失陪一下
Gotta get this in the clear. Wait, wait, wait!
把这清干净 等等
I’ve always wanted to do this.
我一直想试一下
The flowers are still standing! Okay, on my gosignal.
花还没倒 好了 等我信♥号♥♥
Spengler, I want a confinement stream from you, okay? Go!
我要你发射限制光柱 好吗?
Okay, hold him up there. He’s gonna move. Hold him up!
稳住 别让他溜走
Go!
继续
It’s working. Start bringing him down.
这有效 把它拖下来
You got him. Don’t cross the stream.
成了 别把光柱交叉
Maybe now you’ll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?
你再也不会向人吐黏液了
Venkman, shorten your stream. I don’t want my face burned off.
缩短你的光线 我不想被你烧焦脸
I’m opening the trap now. Don’t look directly into the trap.
我要开捕捉机了 别对着它看
I looked at the trap, Ray.
我正在看 雷伊
Turn your streams off when I close the trap. Get ready. I’m closing it.
我关上捕捉机后停止发射 准备好了 我要关了
Now!
关
It’s in there.
他在里面
Well, that wasn’t such a chore, now, was it?
这活并不麻烦 是吧?
Mr. Smith, quickly. I want that door open now!
史密斯 快点 我要开门了
Donald, stand over there.
站在那边
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
我们大功告成了
Did you see it? What is it?
你看到了吗? 是什么?
We got it.
我们抓到了
What is it? Will there be any more of them?
这是什么? 那里还有吗?
What you had there was what we refer to as a focused…
这的东西我们称它为…
non-terminal repeating phantasm, or a class-five full-roaming vapor.
聚焦不死鬼 也称为五级气体鬼
Real nasty one too.
很难闻
And now…
现在…
let’s talk seriously.
我们认真地谈谈
For the entrapment, we’re gonna have to ask you for four big ones, $4000.
我们将收取捕捉费4000
But we are having a special this week on proton charging…
但是这星期储存怪物费…
and storage of the beast.
搞优♥惠♥
That’s only gonna come to 1000 dollars, fortunately.
只要一千元
Five thousand dollars? I had no idea it’d be so much. I won’t pay it.
5000块? 我不知道要这么多钱 我不付
That’s all right. We can just put it back.
好吧 我们把它放回去
We certainly can, Dr. Venkman.
当然 博士
No! All right! Anything.
不不 好吧 随你
Thanks so much.
谢谢
Thank you. Hope we can help you again.
谢谢 希望再为你效劳你
Coming through! One class-five free-roaming vapor.
让一让 五级气体流浪鬼
Morning, I’m Roger Grimsby. Today, the entire Eastern seaboard…
早安 我是罗杰 今天整个东海岸…
is alive with talk of incidents of paranormal activity.
都在谈论超自然活动
Alleged ghost-sightings and supernatural occurrences…
有人声称看到鬼魂的报道…
have been reported across the entire tri-state area.
传遍全国
Everybody has heard ghost stories around the campfire.
每个人在野营的时候都听过鬼故事
My grandma used to spin yarns about a spectral locomotive…
我奶奶常讲幽灵火车头的故事…
that would rocket past the farm where she grew up.
说它从她的农场开过
But now, as if some unforeseen authority…
但现在 好像一些不知名的…
Stand aside, please!
请靠边
Hi, this is Larry King. The phone-in topic, ghosts and ghostbusting.
我是赖瑞金 今天的话题是捉鬼特工队
The controversy builds, more sightings are reported.
争论四起 不少人说见过鬼
Some maintain that these…
有人传说…
professional paranormal eliminators in New York are the cause of it all.
这是捉鬼特工队所为
I got it! I got it!
我抓到了
Pete! Ray!
皮特 雷伊
Still making headlines all across the country…
仍然是全国的头条新闻…
the Ghostbusters are at it again, this time at the dance club…
捉鬼特工队这次在跳舞俱乐部出现…
The Rose. The boys in gray slugged it out with a pesky poltergeist…
穿着灰色制♥服♥的小伙子们重创吵闹鬼
then stayed to dance with the ladies who witnessed the disturbance.
然后跟目击事件的女士起舞
This is Casey Kasem. Now on with the countdown.
现在我们继续进行音乐排行榜
Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
每天二十四小时 每周七天
No job is too big. No fee is too big.
随时候命 收费便宜
Is it just a mist, or does it have arms and legs?
只看到一团雾? 它有手和脚吗?
As they say in TV, I’m sure there’s one big question…
正如他们电视里说的那样 人们有一个重要问题…
on everybody’s mind and I imagine you are the man to answer that…
我想你能回答这问题 那就是…
How is Elvis, and have you seen him lately?
猫王好吗 你最近看到他没有?
Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections…
你相信天外来客 幽浮…
mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance…
心灵感应 遥感 透视…
spirit photography, telekinetic movement…
灵魂 意念取物…
full-trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
催眠 尼斯湖水怪 亚特兰人理论吗?
If there’s a steady paycheck in it, I’ll believe anything you say.
如果有薪水 我会相信任何事
I gotta get some sleep. I’m dying.
我要睡一觉 我快不行了
You don’t look good.
你脸色很差
I don’t? Well, you’ve looked better.
是吗? 以前要好些
You didn’t used to look like this.
你以前不是这样
Here’s the paper on the Brooklyn. She paid with Visa.
这是布鲁克林的收费单 她用信♥用♥卡♥付账
Here’s tonight’s worksheet.
这是今晚的工作安排
Oh, great. Two more free repeaters.
真是的 又来两个免费复查的
This is Winston Zeddmore. He’s here about the job.
这是温斯顿 来找工作的
Beautiful. You’re hired. Ray Stantz, Pete Venkman.
很好 你被雇佣了 我是雷伊 这是文卡曼
Congratulations. Can you help me, please?
恭喜 你能帮下忙吗?
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
I don’t know where they get these guest conductors.
我不知道他们哪找的客席指挥
It’s not gonna do him much good to scream at us in German.
他不该用德语向我们嚷嚷
Well, I don’t think that the man is competent to conduct…
我不认为那人胜任指挥…
a major symphony orchestra.
一个大乐团
Could you wait here a minute? Sure.
你在这里稍等好吗? 好