According to these readings, we have an excellent chance…
根据这些数据 我们有很大的机会…
of catching and holding a ghost.
抓到幽灵
This is great. If the ionization rate is constant for all ectoplasmic entities…
真棒 如果粘液的离子化比例恒定的话…
we could really bust some heads. In a spiritual sense, of course.
我们就能搞定它 当然理论上是这样
Spengs, you serious about this catching a ghost?
抓鬼的事你是认真的吗?
I’m always serious.
我向来不开玩笑
Egon, I’m gonna take back some of the things I’ve said about you.
我要收回刚才骂你的话
You’ve earned it.
你应得的
The possibilities are limitless. Hey, Dean Yeager.
任何可能性都存在 嘿 耶格尔院长
I trust you’re moving us to better quarters on campus.
你想让我们搬到好一点的地方住?
No, you’re being moved off campus.
不是 你被赶出校园了
The Board of Regents has decided to terminate your grant.
董事会终止了对你的资助
You are to vacate these premises immediately.
你要马上搬出去
This is preposterous. I demand an explanation.
真荒谬 我要你解释
Fine. This university will no longer continue…
本学校不会再…
any funding of any kind for your group’s activities.
资助你小组的活动
But the kids love us.
学生喜欢我们
Dr. Venkman, we believe the purpose of science is to serve mankind.
文卡曼博士 我们相信科学是替人类服务的
You, however, seem to regard science as some kind of dodge or hustle.
但你却视为一种逃避或挥霍
Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe.
你的理论废话连篇
Your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable.
方法马虎 结论可疑
You are a poor scientist, Dr. Venkman.
你是个很烂的科学家
I see.
我明白了
And you have no place in this department or in this university.
这个大学没有你的位子了
This is a major disgrace. Forget MIT or Stanford now.
真是丢脸 麻省或斯坦福也没戏了
They wouldn’t touch us with a 10-meter cattle prod.
他们不会要我们了
You’re always so concerned about your reputation.
你总是在担心你的名誉
Einstein did his best stuff when he was a patent clerk.
爱因斯坦做出巨大成就时 还是一个专利局职员
You know how much a patent clerk earns? No
你知道专利员能赚多少钱吗? 不知道
Personally I like university, they gave us money infelicity…
我喜欢大学…
We didn’t have to produce anything.
就算我们没出成果也会给钱
You’ve never been out of college. You don’t know what it’s like.
你从来没有出过大学 你不知道外面是怎么回事
I’ve worked in the private sector. They expect results.
我为私人机构工作 他们注重成果
For whatever reasons, Ray…
不管怎样…
call it fate, call it luck, call it karma…
就当是天意 运气 报应…
I believe that everything happens for a reason.
我相信凡事总有原因
I believe that we were destined to get thrown out of this dump.
我相信我们命里注定要被赶走
For what purpose? To go into business for ourselves.
为什么? 好让我们开创自己的事业
This ecto-containment system Spengler and I have in mind…
我和史宾格担心幽灵捕获系统…
will require a load of capital. Where will we get the money?
这需要大笔资金 我们到哪去弄钱?
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我不知道
You’re never gonna regret this, Ray.
你不会后悔的
My parents left me that house. I was born there.
这房♥子是我父母留下的 我在那里出生
You won’t lose the house. Everybody has three mortgages nowadays.
不必担心 每个人都把房♥子抵押了三次
But at 19 percent? You didn’t even bargain with the guy.
19%的利息? 你甚至没有讨价还价
Ray, for your information, the interest rate alone…
雷伊 根据条款…
for the first five years comes to 95,000 dollars.
头5年的利息有九万五
Will you guys relax? We are on the threshold of establishing…
放松点好不好? 我们将奠定…
the indispensable defense science of the next decade:
未来十年的防御科学基础
Professional paranormal investigations and eliminations.
专业的灵魂研究和清除
The franchise rights alone will make us rich beyond our wildest dreams.
独家的专利权会让我们富的难以想象
There’s office space, sleeping quarters and showers on the next floor…
上面一层有办公室 寝室和浴室…
and there’s a full kitchen on the top floor.
顶楼有完整的厨房♥
It just seems a little pricey for a unique fixer-upper opportunity, that’s all.
这价钱对需要整修的建筑物来说有点贵
What do you think, Egon?
埃贡 你认为呢?
I think this building should be condemned.
这建筑物应该被废弃
There’s metal fatigue in all the load-bearing members.
这里的支柱金属疲劳很严重
The wiring is substandard. It’s inadequate for our power needs.
电力系统不达标 他不适合我们的电力要求
And the neighborhood is like a demilitarized zone.
周围区域看上去很危险
Hey, does this pole still work?
这滑竿还能用吗?
Wow, this place is great. When can we move in?
这地方真不错 我们何时能搬进来?
You gotta try this pole. I’m gonna get my stuff.
你应该试试这滑竿 我去搬东西
Hey, we should stay here tonight, sleep here. You know, to try it out.
我们今晚该睡在这里 试一试
I think we’ll take it. Good.
成交 好
Dana, it’s you. Hi. Yes, Louis, it’s me.
丹娜 是你呀 是啊
I thought it was the drugstore. Are you sick?
我以为是药店职员 你病了吗?
No, I’m fine. I feel great.
没呢 我很好
Just ordered some more vitamins and stuff. I was just exercising.
我只是订了维生素之类的东西 我刚刚正在运动
I taped 20-Minute Workout and played it at high speed…
我录了20分钟的健身节目 用快放…
so it took 10 minutes. Got a great workout.
只需10分钟就能得到很好的效果
Want to come in for a mineral water?
你想进来喝点矿泉水吗?
I’d really like to, Louis, but I have a rehearsal. Excuse me.
但是我现在要去彩排 失陪
No sweat. I’ll take a rain check on that.
不麻烦的 改天好吗
I have plenty of low-sodium mineral water and other nutritious foods.
我有很多低盐矿泉水和健康食品
But you already know that. I know that.
你是知道的 我知道
That reminds me, I’m having a big party for all my clients.
我要邀请我所有的客户参加个盛大的聚会
My fourth anniversary as an accountant.
庆祝我成为会计师四周年
Even though you do your own tax return…
就算你自己报税…
stop by, since you’re my neighbor.
你也可以来 好歹我们是邻居
Thank you, Louis. I’ll really try to stop by.
谢谢 我尽量吧
Listen, never mind, you shouldn’t leave your TV on so loud when you go out.
别介意 你不该离开的时候把电视开那么大声
The creep down the hall phoned the manager.
走廊那边的小人投诉了
That’s strange. I didn’t realize I left it on this afternoon.
真奇怪 我不知道电视机开着呢
I climbed on the ledge and tried to disconnect the cable…
我爬上去想扯掉闭路线…
but I couldn’t get in, so I turned up my TV real loud too…
但我进不去 只好把我的电视也开大…
so everyone would think both our TVs had something wrong with them.
这样大家会认为我们的电视有些问题
Okay, so I’ll see you later, huh? I’ll give you a call.
好吧 回头见 我给你打电♥话♥
I gotta have a shower.
我要去洗个澡
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
你晚上被怪声骚扰吗?
Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
你在地下室或阁楼被惊吓了吗?
Have you or any of your family ever seen a spook, specter or ghost?
你和你家人见过鬼或者幽灵吗?
If the answer is yes, pick up your phone and call the professionals.
如果是 拿起电♥话♥找专业人士吧
Ghostbusters.
捉鬼特工队
Our courteous staff is on call 24 hours a day…
我们二十四小时恭候…
to serve your supernatural-elimination needs.
给你提供灭鬼服务
We’re ready to believe you.
只有我们会相信你
You don’t think it’s too subtle?
你不觉得这个太小了吗?
You don’t think people are gonna drive down and not see the sign?
别人开车经过会看到这标志吗?
You can’t park that here!
你不能在这里停车
Everybody can relax, I found the car.
你们放心了吧 我找到车了
Needs some suspension work and shocks…
需要修一下悬吊系统…
and brakes, brake pads, linings, steering box, transmission, rear end.
避震器 刹车皮 传动系统和转向装置…
How much? Only 4800.
多少钱? 四千八
Maybe new rings, also mufflers, a little wiring.
要买♥♥新的活塞环 消音器 一点电线
Janine, any calls? No.
珍妮 有电♥话♥吗? 没有
Any messages? No.
或者留言吗? 没有
Any customers? No, Dr. Venkman.
有顾客吗? 没有 文卡曼博士
It’s a good job, isn’t it?
这工作不错吧?
Type something, will you? We’re paying for this stuff.
那打点东西吧 我们付钱给你呢
Don’t stare at me. You’ve got the bug eyes.
别盯着找 你的眼睛很吓人
Janine?
珍妮
Sorry about the “bug eyes” thing. I’ll be in my office.
不该说你瞪眼睛 我回办公室了
You’re very handy. I can tell.
我要说你很灵巧
I bet you like to read a lot too. Print is dead.
我猜你也喜欢阅读 印刷物已经过时了
Oh, that’s very fascinating to me. I read a lot myself.
看书让我很入迷 我读过很多书
Some people think I’m too intellectual, but it’s a fabulous way to spend time.
有人说我像知识分子 但这只是打发时间的好方法
I also play racquetball. Do you have any hobbies?
我也打打回力球 你有什么爱好?
I collect spores, molds and fungus.
我收集芽胞 霉菌和真菌
Hello?
有人吗?
Excuse me. Is this…? This is the Ghostbusters’ office.
请问这… 是捉鬼特工队的办公室吗?
Yes, it is. Can I help you?
是的 有什么可帮你的?
I don’t have an appointment. I’d like to talk to someone, please.
我没有预约 我想跟负责人谈谈
I’m Peter Venkman. May I help you?
我是彼得 有什么可效劳的?
Well, I don’t know. What I have to say may sound a little unusual.
我不知道该怎么说 听起来有点荒谬
That’s all we get, day in, day out, around this place.
我们每天都处理这类事
Come into my office, Miss… Barrett. Dana Barrett.
到我办公室谈 丹娜巴雷特
And this voice said, “Zuul,” and then I slammed the refrigerator door and left.
有声音说 祖伊 我关上冰箱门就离开了
That was two days ago, and I haven’t been back to my apartment.
那是两天前的事了 我再也没回去过
Generally, you don’t see that behavior in a major appliance.
一般来说 你不会在常规用具中看到它
What do you think it was?
你想是它是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!