That’s my work number…
我的名字叫达娜。
and my name is Dana.
好吧,再见。
OK! Bye.
哇噢!
Wow.
那是怎么回事?
What was all that about?
就是一些人捉弄我的伎俩。
It’s just somebody’s idea of a joke.
我觉得不像捉弄啊。
That didn’t sound like a joke to me.
怎么了,你有在征友栏登过广♥告♥吗?
What, did you place an ad in the personals or something?
有是有,很久以前了。
Yeah, a long time ago.
她以前打来过。不过只是有人想羞辱我而已。
She called before. It’s just somebody trying to humiliate me.
我觉得你应该回电♥话♥。
I think you should call her back.
哦,快看,我们得买♥♥这个。
Oh, look. We have to get these.
你知道,我现在可买♥♥不起这种东西。
You know, I can’t afford stuff like this right now.
听着,我可不想再等了。
Look, I’m sick of waiting.
我说,我们如果要搬家,就得买♥♥东西。
I mean, we have to get stuff if we’re ever going to move.
这不是最适合的吗?
Aren’t these the greatest?
怎么了?它们是挺好的嘛。
What? They’re nice.
我不能想象花钱买♥♥塑料杯子。
I can’t imagine spending money on plastic cups.
你不用花钱。现在所有的钱都我来付
You don’t have to. I’ll pay for everything now…
等你找到工作再还我。
and you can pay me back when you finally get a job.
你真是疯了。
You’re insane.
那我们今晚还要不要去那儿了?
So, are we still going to that thing tonight?
什么啊?
What thing?
就是那个乐队啊,他们今晚表演嘛。
You know, that guy’s band is playing tonight.
外星尸解。
Alien Autopsy.
事实上,今晚是西摩那个重要的约会日。
Actually, Seymour’s big date is tonight.
我希望他打电♥话♥来的时候能接到
And I kind of want to be around when he calls…
你知道,这样我就能知道事情有多糟糕了。
you know, so I can hear how badly it went.
天啊,我真受不了西摩了。
God, I’m so sick of Seymour.
真是美味啊。
That was great.
天啊,真是感谢你做这么多好吃的。
Jeez, thanks a lot for cooking.
我喜欢做饭。
I love to cook.
我猜大多数女人不会第一次约会就邀请男的到家里来,
Most women wouldn’t invite a guy over on the first date, but…
不过我觉得应该相信本能。
I think you should trust your instincts.
在电♥话♥里
When I talked to you on the phone…
你显得好……我不知道……好无害。
you just seemed so… I don’t know, so harmless.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我喜欢这首歌♥。
I love this song.
很不错吧?
Isn’t it great?
难道它没让你有跳舞的冲动吗?
Doesn’t it make you want to dance?
-来呀。 -不行,我不太会跳舞。
– Come on. – No, I don’t really dance.
来吧,西摩。别傻了。
Come on, Seymour. Don’t be silly.
人人都会跳舞。
Anybody can dance.
来,跟着我,看着我的脚步。
Here, follow me. Watch my feet.
不,真的算了。
No, really.
来吧,西摩。
Come on, Seymour.
只要跟着音乐走。
Just feel the music.
放松心情。全在你脑袋里。
Loosen up. It’s all in your head.
来,把你这碗冰淇凌先放下。
Here, let’s put down your bowl of ice cream.
哇,已经九点了。
Wow, it’s 9:00 already.
如果我们还要看电影,是不是该出发了呢?
If we’re gonna make that movie, don’t you think we should go?
好吧,真扫兴。
OK. Party pooper.
这电影真令人兴奋。
I’m so excited to see this film.
杜斯托夫•瓦尼亚*这导演真不错。
(导演名字是杜撰的,后面的电影名字也是)
Dustoff Varnya is such a brilliant director.
你看没看过他上一部片子?
Did you see his last film…
叫《饮醉月之花》的?
“The Flower That Drank The Moon”?
真是太精彩了。
It was glorious.
我肯定错过那部了。
Must have missed that one.
电影我懂什么?我喜欢老瑞和哈迪*系列电影。
(美国黑白片时期好莱坞喜剧明星二人组)
Then again, what do I know? I like Laurel and Hardy movies.
真的吗?我从没喜欢过他们。
Really? I never really cared for those.
为什么那个胖的老是对瘦的那么刻薄呢?
Why does the fat one always have to be so mean to the skinny one?
-你好。 -嗨,是我。
– Hello? – Hey. It’s me.
-噢,嗨。 -嗯,都发生了些什么?
– Oh, hi. – So, what happened?
实际上,约会还在继续。
Actually, it’s still kind of happening.
她现在就在这儿。我觉得进展很不错。
She’s over here right now. I think it’s going pretty well.
-什么?你开玩笑吧? -真的,我得挂了。
– What? You’re joking. – Yeah, so I better go.
现在不是聊天的时候,行吗?
It’s not really the best time to talk, OK?
什么?难道你第一次约会就要和她上♥床♥吗?
What, are you going to have sex with her on your first date?
上帝啊!我晚点再和你说吧,行吗?再见。
Jesus! I’ll talk to you later, OK? Bye.
我妈打来的。
That was my mother.
你今晚还想出去吗?
Do you still want to do something tonight?
西摩那边怎么样了?
What happened to Seymour?
我不敢相信,他居然上垒了。
I can’t believe this. He actually scored.
天啊,真恶心。
God, how repulsive.
那我可以过来吗?
So, should I come over?
事实上,我正要和几个朋友出去。
Actually, I was just about to go out with some friends.
你说什么呢?和谁?
What are you talking about? Who?
工作上认识的人。
Just some people from work.
我不信。
I don’t believe you.
你之前说你很忙,所以……
You said you were busy, so…
你看,我得挂了。
Look, I better get going.
我明天再打给你吧。
I guess I’ll call you tomorrow.
嘣!
Boo!
拜托!
Please.
真是的。
Boy.
你这阵上哪去了?
So, where have you been?
我到处都没碰到你。
I’ve been looking all over for you.
我从早到晚都在街上瞎逛,
I’ve been wandering the streets day and night…
想碰到你。
trying to find you.
真的吗?
Really?
不是。乔告诉我你在这儿的。
No. Joe told me where you are.
但是你怎么不给我打电♥话♥了呢?
But how come you never call me anymore?
对不起。不过我最近真的很忙。
I’m sorry. I’ve just been really busy.
那么,你和,叫什么名字来着?达娜
So, how are things going with…
进展怎么样了?
What’s her name? Dana?
还不错,真让人吃惊。你懂的。
Pretty well. Surprisingly, you know.
这就好。
It’s good.
你们在一起干什么呢?她对你的老唱片有兴趣吗?
What do you do together? ls she into your old records and stuff?
嗯,一点点。我是说她不讨厌那些东西。
Yeah, sort of. I mean, she doesn’t dislike that stuff.
不管怎么说,她在努力。
Anyway, she’s trying.
实际上,我们正要去给她的公♥寓♥买♥♥点古董
Actually, we’re supposed to go antique shopping…
就今天下午。
for her apartment this afternoon.
听上去不错嘛。
Sounds good.
嗯,我们应该找时间见见面。
So, we should get together.
我这周一定会给你打电♥话♥,应该是这周。
I’ll definitely give you a call this week or something.
你是想甩掉我吗?
Are you trying to get rid of me?
不是,不是,不是,只是我……
No, no, no. It’s just that I…
我应该马上出发了,
I should be going in a few minutes, and…
你至少应该问一下我过的好不好吧?
Aren’t you even going to ask how I’m doing?
对不起。
Sorry.
那你过得好不好?
So, how are you?
我不知道。我猜,还好。
I don’t know. Good, I guess.
-西摩。我想我来早了。 -噢,你好。达娜。
Oh, hello. Guess I’m a little early.
-哦,达娜,这是伊妮。 -你好。
– This is Enid. – Hello.
终于见到你了,真是幸会。
It’s great to finally meet you.
那你们两个是怎么认识的?
So, how do you two know each other?
他从没提到过我吗?我还挺意外的。
I’m kind of surprised he hasn’t mentioned me.
-我们是老朋友了。 -真的吗?
– We’re old friends. – Really?
是啊,很亲密的朋友。
Yeah. Very close.
实际上,你第一次打电♥话♥来的时候
In fact, I was standing right next to him…
我就站在他旁边。
the first day you called.
你知道吗,要不是因为我
You know, if it wasn’t for me…
他肯定不会回你的电♥话♥。
he would have never called you back.
-这是这样吗? -我本来……
– Is that right? – I would have…
好了,我非走不可了
Well, I’ve really got to get going…
不过我会抽空过来看你的,西摩。
but I’ll stop by and see you sometime, Seymour.
见到你真的很高兴。
It really was great to meet you.
请大家记好,艺术展是在星期五
Now remember, the art show is this Saturday…
晚上七点半,准时开始。
7:30 p.m., sharp.
噢,贾斯汀。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!