所以我决定基于这个发现,做一个项目,
So I decided to do my project based on this discovery…
作为我对种族主义的评论,
as kind of a comment on racism…
以及我们的文化是怎样粉饰的种族主义。
and how it’s whitewashed over in our culture.
这幅画是你画的吗?
Did you actually do this painting?
嗯,不是,这是一个拾得物。
Well, no, it’s more of a found art object.
你觉得这个表现了种族主义的什么问题呢?
How do you think this addresses the subject of racism?
这很复杂。
It’s complicated.
我觉得我想展示的是
I guess I’m trying to show…
过去种族主义在明处
how racism used to be more out in the open…
而现在它在暗处了。
and now it’s hidden or something.
那你觉得像这样一幅画
And how do you think an image like this…
怎样帮助我们意识到这一点呢?
helps us to see that?
我也不确定。
I’m not sure.
我觉得因为我们看到这样一件东西
I guess because when we see something like this…
首先是感到相当震惊。
it seems really shocking.
于是我们要知道为什么我们会震惊。
And we have to wonder why it’s so shocking.
我实在不知道该说什么,伊妮。
I don’t really know what to say, Enid.
我认为这是一个了不起的成就。
I think it’s a remarkable achievement.
我先让你一个人处理4:30那场的观众。
I’m going to let you handle the 4:30 crowd by yourself.
这样我就能在工作不是很忙的状态下评估你的表现。
That way, I can evaluate your performance while it’s slow.
然后我们再让你慢慢接触更多顾客的时段,怎么样?
Then we’ll ease you into the big crowds, all right?
-包在我身上,先生。 -很好。
– You can count on me, sir. – Cool.
你们有啤酒或者其他酒吗?
Do you serve beer or any alcohol?
我也希望有。
I wish.
实际上,你应该希望有。
Actually, you wish.
看上这部电影五分钟,
After about five minutes of this movie…
你就会希望喝了十瓶啤酒了。
you’re going to wish you had ten beers.
你在干什么?你不能批评电影!
What are you doing? You don’t ever criticize the feature.
为什么?有什么不一样的?
Why? What’s the difference?
反正我们已经收了他的钱了。
I mean, we already got his money.
听着,这就是规矩,懂吗?
Look, that’s the policy, OK?
如果你想定规矩
If you want to make up your own rules…
你自己开家电影院吧!
open up your own theater.
给我多放一些黄油。
And let me have lots of butter on it.
给你。
Here you go.
美味的黄色化工垃圾噎死你。
Smothered in delicious yellow chemical sludge.
你是哪根筋没对啊?
What the hell is wrong with you?
怎么了?
What?
我就是和顾客开开玩笑嘛。
I was just joking around with the customers.
-这是我说话的风格。 -那就换个风格!
– It’s my shtick. – Well, lose it.
还有,你怎么没让她买♥♥大份的?
And why aren’t you pushing the larger sizes?
你没上过推销课吗?
Didn’t you get training about up-sizing?
上了,不过我觉得那样做太奇怪了。
Yeah, but I feel really weird.
挺龌龊的。
It’s pretty sleazy.
不由得你选!
It’s not optional!
上帝啊。
Jesus.
嗨,我要一杯中杯七喜。
Hi. Can I get a medium 7 Up?
中杯?
Medium?
为什么呢?先生,你不知道吗?只要再花25美分
Why, sir, do you not know that for a mere 25 cents more…
你就能买♥♥大杯了。
you could purchase a large beverage?
你知道,我告诉你这些是因为
And you know, I’m only telling you this…
咱们是好朋友。
because we’re such good friends.
中杯真的是给那些
Medium is really only for suckers…
不懂得价值概念的失败者准备的。
who don’t know the concept of value.
你在说什么??
What are you talking about?
什么样的失败者上一天班就能被炒了?
What kind of loser gets fired after one day?
你看,我告诉过你,那个主管是个彻头彻尾的混球。
Look, I told you. The manager was a total asshole.
我会再找一份工作的。
I’ll get another job.
另外,我还有别的搞钱的办法。
Besides, I have some ideas to make money in the meantime.
我真不敢相信你连这些东西都要卖♥♥。
I can’t believe you’re selling some of this stuff.
扯淡,一样不留。
Fuck it. Everything must go.
我记得这顶帽子。
I remember this hat.
这还是你当小淑女那段时间买♥♥的。
This was during your little old lady phase.
这个多少钱?
How much is this?
那个不卖♥♥。
That’s not for sale.
等一下,这上面写着五美元。
Wait a minute. It says five dollars.
我知道,只是
I know, it’s…
那个是搞错了。
That’s a mistake.
我现在不卖♥♥了。
I’m not selling it.
这又是唱哪出?
What was that all about?
我以为你说过“一样不留”的。
I thought “everything must go.”
嗯,好吧。
Yeah, right.
难道我真会让那些下巴上留小胡子的人带走我的高飞格斯*吗?
(迪斯尼的玩偶)
Like I’d let some asshole with a soul patch own Goofy Gus.
这条裙子多少钱?
How much for this dress?
天啊,我简直不敢相信这个你也拿来卖♥♥!
God, I can’t believe you’re selling that.
那个五百美元。
That’s five hundred dollars.
-什么? -五百。
– What? – Five hundred.
你疯了吗?这个就值两美元。
You’re crazy. It should be, like, two dollars.
我破处的时候就是穿的那条裙子。
I was wearing that when I lost my virginity.
关我什么事?
Why do I care about that?
你要这裙子干什么?
Why do you want it?
你穿这个会很蠢的。
It would look stupid on you anyway.
天,我♥操♥你妈!
God! Fuck you!
那你现在打算找个正式工作了吧?
So, now are you going to get a regular job?
你今晚想不想找点事做?
Do you want to do something tonight?
我没空。今晚是西摩的生日。
I can’t. It’s Seymour’s birthday tonight.
噢,糟了。现在几点了?
Oh, shit. What time is it?
我要去商店,我本来打算给他做个蛋糕的。
I’m supposed to go to the store. I was going to make him a cake.
你明天还和我一起去买♥♥东西吗?
Do you still want to go shopping tomorrow?
嗯,大概吧。打电♥话♥给我。
Yeah, I guess. Call me.
你什么时候学会做蛋糕了?
Since when can you make a cake?
好了,你可以睁眼了。
OK, you can open your eyes now.
噢,嘿!谢谢,伊妮。我真的很喜欢。
Oh, hey. Thanks, Enid. I really appreciate it.
别啊,快吹蜡烛,笨蛋!
No, blow it out, doofus.
-你还好吗? -还好。
– Are you OK? – Yeah.
只是我背又抽风了。稍等一下。
Oh, it’s just my stupid back. I’ll be all right in a minute.
那是什么?
What is that?
这是……
It’s…
就是我戴在身上支撑腰部的
It’s just this elastic thing I have to wear sometimes…
松紧带。
for lumbar support.
什么?像束腰一样吗?
What, like a girdle?
也许现在你明白我为什么找不到女朋友了吧。
Maybe now you can understand why I can’t get a date.
嗯,至少你不是唯一一个带这玩意儿的人。
Well, at least you’re not the only one.
我觉得只有傻蛋才能好好谈恋爱。
I think only stupid people have good relationships.
这样想就对了。
That’s the spirit.
实际上,我现在就对一个男的挺有感觉的的……
Actually, there is this one guy I have a crush on right now…
不过……情况是一团乱麻。
but… totally fucked-up situation.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, yeah?
是的。你见过的,记得吗,叫乔什。
Yeah. You met him, remember? That guy Josh.
不过我什么都不能做
But I can’t do anything about it…
因为贝卡肯定会发疯的。
because Becky would totally freak out.
为什么?
Why?
别提这个了。这很复杂的。
Just forget it. It’s complicated.
你不接吗?
Aren’t you going to get that?
让答录机接。
Let the machine get it.
我对任何可能打电♥话♥给我的人都没兴趣。
I have no desire to talk to anyone who might be calling me.
我知道,肯定是我妈打的。
I knew it. It’s my mother.
嗨,我打电♥话♥是因为
Hi, I’m calling for…
你一个月以前在《周报》上登了广♥告♥,
You placed an ad in “The Weekly” over a month ago, and…
嗯,我就是那个穿黄裙子的金发女郎。
well, I’m the blonde in the yellow dress.
至少,我想我是。
At least, I think I am.
你广♥告♥一登出来我就看到了
I saw the ad when you first placed it…
不过当时我在和别人交往
but I was in this relationship at the time…
所以我就把广♥告♥剪下来了,
so I cut the ad out, and…
现在我没有和别人交往了。
and I’m not in a relationship anymore.
天啊,这真让人搞不懂。
God, this is really confusing.
别掐!
Don’t!
不管怎么说,如果你还对我还有兴趣
Anyway, if you still want to talk to me…
你可以打555-2673这个号♥。
I can be reached at 555-2673.
这是我的办公电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!