So, was that your boyfriend?
乔什?他谁的男朋友也不是。
Josh? He’s nobody’s boyfriend.
只是个我和贝卡喜欢折磨的男生罢了。
He’s just this guy that Becky and I like to torture.
但你是不是……你在约会……
But do you… Are you going out…
噢,上帝啊。我们一定得进那儿去。快来!
Oh, my God. We have to go in here. Come on.
是啊,当然,多好玩啊。
Yeah, sure. Very funny.
来吧,求你了!
Come on. Please?
我和贝卡想进去都想疯了
Becky and I have been dying to go in here…
但我们从来找不到男生愿意带我们进去。
but we can never find any boys to take us.
-我宁愿不要。 -来吧,帮个忙?
– I would really rather not. – Come on. Please?
就进去一分钟。肯定好玩到爆!
Just for a minute. It’ll be a riot.
-我可不觉得。 -来嘛!来嘛!
– I don’t think so. – Please. Please.
噢,上帝啊。看看这些变♥态♥玩意儿!
Oh, my God. Look at all these creeps.
行了,能走了吗?
OK. Can we go?
这地方真是爆了。
This place is a total riot.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
噢,上帝!
Oh, my God.
谁会想要和这玩意做♥爱♥?
Who would actually have sex with this thing?
“白领贱屄♥♥”!真高级。
“Corporate Slut.” Sophisticated.
好了。能走了吧?
Come on. Can we go?
西摩,你一定得借钱给我买♥♥这个!
Seymour, you have to lend me the money to buy this.
我身上其实没带多少钱。
I don’t really have a lot of money on me right now.
行了吧,西摩。行行好吧?
Come on, Seymour. Please?
我不想信♥用♥卡♥对账单上有这个东西。
I don’t want this showing up on a credit card statement.
不然我的地址就会出现在一些工口物的邮寄名单上了。
I’ll get put on some weird mailing list.
-不是那么贵的! -这不是关键!
– It’s not that much. – That’s not the point.
把钱交出来,贱♥货♥!
Gimme all your money, bitch.
你从哪儿弄来这一身的?
Where did you get that?
你肯定不会相信!猜猜看。
You’ll never believe it. Guess.
哪儿?
Where?
安东尼店里。
Anthony’s.
不可能?什么时候的事?
No way. When?
刚才啊。我和西摩去了。
Just now. I went with Seymour.
你个贱♥人♥。
You cunt.
打扰一下。
Excuse me.
你们挡住竞猜题了。(猜对有免费咖啡)
I can’t read the trivia question.
“道氏陷凹在人体的哪个部位?”
“Where on the human body is the Douglas pouch located?”
噢,天啊。
Oh, God.
女性子♥宫♥稍微下面一点。
Slightly below the uterus on a female.
哇噢!
Wow.
他每天都这么干。
He does that every single day.
我要一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥的摩卡带走。
I’ll have a decaf-mocha to go.
一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥摩卡。
One decaf-mocha.
你要不要……
Can I get you…
不,我不用加意大利脆饼。
No, I do not want a biscotti with that.
天啊,你怎么受得了这些混球?
God. How can you stand all these assholes?
有些人还好啦,
Some people are OK…
不过大多数时候我都想给他们下毒。
but mostly I just feel like poisoning everybody.
至少坐轮那个还挺搞笑的。
At least the wheelchair guy is entertaining.
他根本不需要轮椅。
He doesn’t even need that wheelchair.
他只是懒到家了。
He’s just totally lazy.
他赢了。
That rules.
才不是呢。你会明白的。
No, it really doesn’t. You’ll see.
你肯定会被这些变♥态♥
You’ll get totally sick of all the creeps…
失败者和怪胎们弄崩溃。
and losers and weirdos.
但他们是我们的人♥民♥。
But those are our people.
唔,好吧。
Yeah, well.
那你准备什么时候找个工作?
So, when are you going to get a job?
我正找着呢。有眉目了。
I’m working on it. Got a few leads.
别担心。我下星期就能找到工作了。
Don’t worry about it. I’ll get a job next week.
天啊,我真不敢相信你不带我就去了安东尼的店。
God, I can’t believe you went to Anthony’s without me.
噢,乖乖。
Oh, sweetie.
甜心,你能过来一分钟吗?
Honey, would you come in here for a minute?
甜甜,还记得玛馨吗?
Sweetie, you remember Maxine?
-嗨,伊妮。 -嗨。
-Hi,Enid. -Hi.
我要睡觉了。我真的累了。
I’m going to go to bed. I’m really tired.
甜心,我做了意大利面。你不要来一点吗?
Honey, I made spaghetti. You don’t want some?
不要了。明天我要早起去上课。
No. I have to get up early for class tomorrow.
看到你长这么大了真了不得。伊妮。
It’s really quite something to see you all grown up, Enid.
我真想关心你的事。
I’d love to know what you’re doing now.
我忍♥不住觉得
I can’t help but feel…
我对你的成长还是有点影响的。
I had some small part in how you turned out.
你在学什么?
What are you studying?
你一直是个聪明的小姑娘。
You were always such a smart little girl.
我在和一群白♥痴♥和脑残一起上
I’m taking a remedial high school art class…
后进生艺术补习班。
for fuck-ups and retards.
这是谁啊?伊妮。
Who is this, Enid?
这应该是堂•诺茨*。
(*美国喜剧演员,主演了很多情景剧。)
It’s supposed to be Don Knotts.
那你选择他作为你的作品的理由是什么?
And what was your reason for choosing him as your subject?
不知道,我就是很喜欢堂•诺茨。
I don’t know. I just like Don Knotts.
真有意思。
Interesting.
这是什么呀?玛格丽特?
What do we have here, Margaret?
这是一个装着棉条的茶杯。
It’s a tampon in a teacup.
这个我看出来了。
I can see that.
你能跟我们说说这有什么意思吗?
What can you tell us about it?
首先,这是什么类型的雕塑?
First of all, what kind of sculpture is this?
这是个拾得物。
It’s a found object.
就是艺术家从日常生活中发现某些物品
That’s where an artist takes an ordinary object…
并把它置于某种艺术的语境中
and places it in an artistic context…
这个普通物品就成了艺术品。
and thus, it becomes art.
那么你能说说看
But what can you tell us about it…
你对这件作品有什么艺术意图吗?
in regard to your artistic intent?
嗯,我想我是把茶杯作为女性的象征。
Well, I guess I see the teacup as a symbol for womanhood.
像是过去的茶会啊,
Such as tea parties in the olden days…
但又和茶无关
but instead of tea…
我想试着让人们面对的是
I was trying to kind of confront people with this…
这种受到压抑的女性意识的惊人意象。
This shocking image of repressed femininity.
对啊!就是!
Right. Exactly.
嗯,我认为这是一件非常了不起的作品
Well, I think it’s a really wonderful piece…
这完美的展示了我之前说过的
and it illustrates perfectly what I was saying…
不要害怕使用有争议的意象。
about not being afraid to use controversial imagery.
噢,这个,看上去像是菲利普的作品。
Oh. Well, this looks like the work of Phillip.
嗨,看到那个人了吗?
Hey, you see that guy over there?
-哪个? -那个金色头发的。
– Which one? – The blond guy over there.
他就差脱了裤子给我看他的鸡♥巴♥了。
He gives me, like, a total boner.
他简直是史上最大的白♥痴♥嘛!
He’s, like, the biggest idiot of all time.
今晚你们几个要去听雷鬼吗?
You guys up for some reggae tonight?
嗯。你是对的。
OK, you’re right.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I think I’m going crazy…
我都性压抑得快疯了。
from sexual frustration.
那你没听说自♥慰♥能创造奇迹吗?
And you haven’t heard of the miracle of masturbation?
抬头看。
Heads up.
我的乐队星期五晚上要在这儿表演
My band’s playing here on Friday night…
还有几个很酷的乐队也会来
and there’s going to be a bunch of cool bands playing…
你们如果给门口的人看这个传♥单♥
and you don’t have to pay…
不用付钱就可以进来看。
if you show them this flier at the door.
你应该来看看。
You should come check it out.
你的乐队是哪个?
Which band is yours?
外星尸解。
It’s Alien Autopsy.
噢,太棒了。
Oh. Bitchin’.
唔,好吧
Yeah, well…
到时再见了。
maybe I’ll see you there.
嗯,谢谢。
Yeah. Thanks.
天啊,整一個傻♥逼♥嘛!
God, what a dork.
你就是嫉妒。
You’re just jealous.
相信我,到现在,我已经对
Trust me, at this point, I’m past the fact…
每个男的都更喜欢你这件事释怀了。
that every single guy likes you better than me.
面对现实吧。你只是讨厌地球表面
Oh, face it. You just hate every single guy…
所有男的。
on the face of the earth.
这不是真的。
That’s not true.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!