你怎么不问问他?
Why don’t you just ask him?
嗨,你叫什么名字?
Hi. What’s your name?
诺曼。
Norman.
-你在等公交车吗? -是的。
– Are you waiting for a bus? – Yes.
我很不想这么跟你说
I hate to tell you this…
不过他们两年前就取消这条线路了
but they canceled this bus line two years ago.
现在这条街上已经没有公交车了。
There are no more buses on this street.
你不知道自己在说什么。
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
乔什!
Josh!
我打赌他在里面打飞机呢。
I bet he’s in there jerking off.
那我打赌他根本不会打飞机。
I’ll bet he never jerks off.
是啊,他已经超越那种人类的行为了。
Yeah, he’s beyond human stuff like that.
我们要不要留个条子?
Should we leave a note?
-好。你有笔吗? -有。
– Yeah. You got a pen? – Yeah.
“亲爱的乔什,我们顺道来操你
“Dear Josh, we came by to fuck you…”
“不过你不在家。所以,你是个基佬。
“but you were not home. Therefore, you are gay.”
“签上蒂凡妮和安波儿的名字。”
“Signed Tiffany and Amber.”
-你就把这个留在这儿? -为什么不?
– You’re going to leave that? – Why not?
我们为什么要进去?我讨厌这地方。
Why do we have to go in here? I hate this place.
别担心。只耽误一秒。
Don’t worry. It’ll only take a second.
不管谁告诉你那些用水煮的屁话
Whoever told you that bullshit about boiling…
脑子都进水了。
is out of his mind.
用地毯甲虫是唯一把尸体上的肉弄下来的办法。
Carpet beetles are the only way to get flesh off a corpse.
我只是告诉你他是这么说的。
I’m just telling you what he said.
你们这些变♥态♥从来不会聊点好听的话题吗?
Don’t you creeps ever talk about anything nice?
你们从来不聊乖猫咪和复活节兔兔的吗?
Don’t you ever talk about fluffy kittens or the Easter Bunny?
看看谁在讲话啊,无恶不作小姐。
Look who’s talking, Little Miss Badass.
啊,衣服真漂亮。
Yeah, nice outfit.
你以为你是谁?辛迪•劳佩尔吗?
Who are you supposed to be, Cyndi Lauper?
打我呀,蠢货。
Blow me, doofus.
噢,天啊,难道他们没告诉你吗?
Oh, my God. Didn’t they tell you?
-告诉我什么? -朋克摇滚已经过了。
– Tell me what? – Punk rock is over.
我知道过了,混球。
I know it’s over, asshole.
想毁灭体制吗?去上商学院。
Want to fuck up the system? Go to business school.
我就这么干。
That’s what I’m going to do.
找个大型企业的工作
Get a job at some big corporation…
然后嘛,就从里面开始毁灭它!
and, like, fuck things up from the inside.
-你知道,我甚至没试着– -是,是,是。
– You know, I’m not even trying… – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嘿,我的钱你拿来了吗?
Hey, do you have my money?
哦,好朋克啊!
Oh, how punk.
顺道说一句,你知不知道那盘带子真是糟透了?
You know that tape sucked, by the way?
-真遗憾我冒犯了犹太人。 -去死吧。混球。
– So sorry if it offended Jew. – Go die, asshole.
-去找个工作。 -天啊!操♥你♥妈♥。
– Get a job. – God, fuck you.
我们能走了吗?
Can we go now?
你知道吗,我可不是什么现代朋克,鸡♥巴♥头。
You know, it’s not like I’m some modern punk, dickhead.
这明显是1977年最初的朋克摇滚范儿。
It’s obviously a 1977 original punk rock look.
那个约翰尼•脸被驴踢了太傻了连这也看不出来。
Johnny Fuckface over there is too stupid to realize it.
我也没看出来。
I didn’t really get it, either.
人人都太傻了。
Everyone’s too stupid.
我过了一阵子才有机会好好听那张唱片
It took me a while before I got a chance to actually play it…
不过我一听到那首歌♥,就好像
but once I heard that song, it was like…
你喜欢吧?
You liked it, huh?
他的表演里有些很特殊的东西。
There’s some really rare performances.
那个呢–你喜不喜欢孟菲斯•米妮?
What about… Did you like the Memphis Minnie?
那个也很好。整张专辑都不错
That was good, too. The whole record was good…
不过那首歌♥,《魔鬼攫住了我的女人》
but that one song, “Devil Got My Woman…”
我基本上是听了一遍又一遍。
I mostly just keep playing that over and over.
你有没有其他这样的唱片?
Do you have any other records like that?
再没有这样的唱片了。
There are no other records like that.
实际上,我收藏了原版的78转唱片。
Actually, I have the original 78 in my collection.
这是已知的五份拷贝之一。
It’s one of maybe five known copies.
哇噢。
Wow.
是啊,你想不想看一眼?
Yeah. Do you want to see it?
我可以上楼去给你拿。
I can run upstairs and get it.
当然,好啊。
Sure, yeah.
帮我看着摊。
Watch my stuff.
来喽。这个
Here we go. It’s…
这品相只是B减。
It’s only about a B-minus.
这个上有一个很早的裂缝,几乎看不见
It’s got an incipient lam crack…
不过就我的印象而言 还是很好的音质。
but it plays decent as I recall.
-哎呀,我弄掉了! -天哪!
– Oops, I dropped it! – Jeez!
我只是开个玩笑。
I was only kidding.
上帝啊,西摩,你还好吧?
Jesus, Seymour, are you all right?
还好,只是
Yeah, it’s just…
这个很值钱的。
it’s very valuable.
上个星期,我要你们
Now, last week, I asked you…
试着去创造一件艺术品
to try to create a piece of artwork…
来表现你们感受强烈的某些事物。
that responds to something you have strong feelings about.
我只是想帮助你们发现
I merely want to help you find…
看待你们自己最好的方式
the best way to look within yourselves…
解开你们那把锁最好的钥匙。
the best key to your particular lock.
现在看起来我们这里有一些非常有趣的作品。
And it looks like we have some really interesting work up here.
谢谢。
Thanks.
能和我们谈谈你的作品吗?
What can you tell us about your piece…
菲利普?
Phillip?
这个是毁灭者。
It’s about The Mutilator.
我的天啊。
My goodness.
那真是一个非常棒的电视游戏
It’s a really great video game…
讲的是有个家伙用大锤子杀人的。
about a guy who kills people with a big hammer.
噢,我还以为这个可能代表你的父亲。
Oh. I thought maybe this was supposed to be your father.
对于这件作品你能告诉我们什么呢?
What can you tell us about this piece..
-伊妮 -伊妮
– Enid. – Enid.
嗯,这是某种日记,我觉得是。
Well, it’s kind of a diary, I guess.
还是彩色的。
Colorful.
我想菲利普和伊妮可以帮助我们意识到
I think that Phillip and Enid can help us to see that…
我们可以通过很多不同的方式来表达自己。
there are many different ways we can express ourselves.
我们可以创作这些好玩的卡♥通♥
We can do things like these cartoons that are amusing…
作为一种轻娱乐的形式。
as a sort of a light entertainment…
或者我们也能创作某些方面更严肃的作品
or we can do work that is more serious…
题目方面、感受方面,并且涉及一些
in scope, in feeling, and that deals with issues…
情感上、精神上、政♥治♥上
emotional, spiritual, political…
都非常重要的问题。
of great importance.
是谁做了这个?
Who is responsible for this?
是我。
I am.
跟我们讲讲这个。
Talk to us about it.
这是我对女性的选择权这个问题的反应。
It’s my response to the issue of a woman’s right to choose.
我对这个问题有很强的感受。
It’s something I feel super strongly about.
这不是一件非常棒的作品吗,同学们?
Isn’t this a wonderful piece, class?
它肯定属于我之前提到那种
This definitely falls into that higher category of art…
更高层次的艺术。
I was speaking of earlier.
“在一个没有任何东西是它表面上看起来那样的世界里”
In a world where nothing is what it seems…
“在一个充满不确定的时段”
in a time of uncertainty…
“未来尘埃未定……”
the future is about to be placed…
你好,欢迎光临大♥师♥之作影视。
Hello. Welcome to Masterpiece Video.
我有什么能为您效劳的呢?先生。
How may I help you this afternoon, sir?
我在找《八部半》
I’m looking for a copy of “81/2.”
是新片吗?先生。
Is that a new release, sir?
不是。就是那部经典的意大利电影。
No. It’s the classic Italian film.
好的,先生。
Yes, sir.
我马上在电脑上帮您查一下。
I’ll just check that on the computer for you, sir.
好啊,姑娘们今天下午还好吗?
Hello! How are you young ladies this afternoon?
我能帮你找一部大♥师♥之作电影吗?
May I help you find a particular Masterpiece movie?
不能。
No.
找到了,在这儿。
Yes, here it is.
《爱你九周半》,米基•洛克主演。
“91/2 Weeks” with Mickey Rourke.
是一部情♥色♥剧情片哦。
That would be in the erotic drama section.
不,不是《九周半》,是《八部半》,费里尼的片子。
No, not “91/2,” “81/2.” The Fellini film.
这个怎么样?
How about this one?
算了,我敢肯定很难看。
Forget it. I’m sure it sucks.
这儿所有的电影都难看。
All these movies suck.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!