Yeah, well, thanks for cheering me up.
哦,天啊。
Oh, God.
伊妮家,有事请留言。
It’s Enid. Leave a message.
噢,拜托!
Oh, come on.
嘿,你这样想吧
Hey, look at it this way…
至少事情不能变得更糟了。
at least things can’t get any worse.
西摩!我正找你呢。
Seymour! Just the man I want to see.
进来一下。
Step in here for a minute.
请坐。
Have a seat.
关于这个你能跟我说点什么吗?西摩。
What can you tell me about this, Seymour?
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
挺好的。
It’s fine.
-你的东西呢? -在那儿。
– Where’s all your stuff? – There.
你就带这么点东西来吗?
That’s all you’re bringing?
不是。剩下的东西我今天晚上再打包。
No. I’m gonna pack up the rest tonight.
我明天找时间带过来。
I’ll bring it over sometime tomorrow.
什么时候?
What time?
我不知道。中午吧。
I don’t know. Noon?
好吧,也行。不过你到时候一定要过来。
All right, cool. Just make sure you’re here by then…
因为我们还有很多事要做。
because we got a lot of stuff to do.
噢,等下。
Oh, wait.
我要让你看看这个,真是太棒了。
I got to show you this. It’s really cool.
不是很好吗?
Isn’t it great?
*微笑让人特别*
A smile is something special
*蝴蝶结让人出众*
A ribbon is something rare
*我会特别又出众*
So I’ll be special, and I’ll be rare
*因为我会微笑又带着蝴蝶结*
With a smile and a ribbon in my hair
*要他们注意到我*
To be a girl they notice
*可不止穿条漂亮裙子*
Takes more than a fancy dress
*我会特别又出众*
So I’ll be special, and I’ll be rare
*谁也比不上我*
I’ll be something beyond compare
*他们都会注意到我*
I’ll be noticed because I’ll wear
*因为带着蝴蝶结的我在微笑*
A smile and a ribbon in my hair
你是怎么回事?脱线了吗?都三点半了!
What’s wrong with you, retard? It’s 3:30.
噢,嗨。伊妮的继母说她在这儿。
Oh, hi. Enid’s stepmother told me that she’d be here.
她不在家?
She’s not at home?
不在,他们说她在这里。
No, they told me that she’d be here.
那他妈的哪儿去了呢?
Well, where the fuck is she?
她三个小时之前就该到这里了。
She was supposed to be here three hours ago.
你介意我在这儿等她吗?我真的得和她谈谈。
Do you mind if I wait? I really need to talk to her.
你确定她不在那儿?
Are you sure she wasn’t there?
我是说,她可能就是在躲着你。
I mean, maybe she was just hiding from you or something.
她为什么要躲着我?
Why would she be hiding from me?
我也不知道。
I don’t know.
那她上哪了呢?
Where is she, then?
可能和乔什在一起?
Maybe she’s with Josh?
乔什?她怎么会和乔什在一起?
Josh? Why would she be with Josh?
我真的知道的不是很多
I really don’t know enough about it to…
但你为什么说她在躲着我呢?
But why did you say that she was hiding from me?
她对你说了我什么吗?
Did she say anything to you about me?
是啊,她觉得你是个傻♥逼♥。
Yeah. She thinks you’re a dork.
她真那么说了?
She said that?
你想听什么?我说,想想我们是怎么认识你的
What do you expect? I mean, considering how we met you…
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
她没告诉你吗?
She didn’t tell you about that?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
那次捉弄你的约会?
On that pathetic fake blind date?
什么捉弄我的约会?你在说什么?
What fake blind date? What are you talking about?
这儿。
Here.
你看吧。
Look.
嗨,你们捉弄我笑够了吗?
Did you have a good laugh at my expense?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你觉得好玩吗?
Do you think that’s funny?
看着!这好玩吗?
Here, is that funny?
我让你看看什么叫好玩!
I’ll show you something funny.
-嘿!我♥操♥!走开! -滚……
– Hey. Damn it. Come on. – Get…
现在没那么酷了吧?是吗?帅小子!
Not so cool now, are you, good-looking boy?
-出什么事了? -快叫警♥察♥,老兄!
– What’s going on? – Call the cops, man.
-公民扭捕。 -你!
– Citizen’s arrest. – You!
快叫警♥察♥!
Call the cops!
滚出我的店!
Get the hell out of my store!
好吧,嘿,没必要使用暴♥力♥。
All right. Hey, no need to get violent.
我这就出去。
I’m outta here.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
你好像有点晕乎。嗑什么药了?
You seem a little stoned. What are you on?
生活已经让我嗨了。
High on life.
西摩,我来是想告诉你
Look, Seymour, I came by to tell you…
我对每件事都非常、非常抱歉。
how really, really sorry I am about everything.
我知道你可能已经恨死我了。
I know you probably totally hate me.
你不用说–
You don’t have to say…
求你了。你什么都不用说。
Please. Don’t say anything.
我知道我让每个人都彻底失望了。
I know I’m a total disappointment to everyone.
今天早上我辞职了
I just quit my job this morning…
然后我和贝卡大吵了一架
and then I had a fight with Becky…
因为我告诉她我不和她一起住了
because I told her I wasn’t going to move in with her…
她真的想杀了我。
and she really just wants to kill me.
我真没办法解释自己的感受。
And there is just no way to explain how I feel.
我不……
I don’t…
我想我只能自己理出个头绪来。
I guess I’ll just have to figure myself out.
伊妮,我不生你的气。
Enid, I’m not mad at you.
我知道我只是个傻♥逼♥。
I know I’m just a dork.
西摩,你不是傻♥逼♥。
Seymour, you are not a dork.
我当然是。
Sure I am.
你真是个傻蛋。
You are such a stupid idiot.
你就没看看后面的吗?
Did you even look through the rest of the book?
你看?
See?
你就像是……我的英雄。
You’re like… my hero.
谢谢你等我。
Thanks for waiting.
他会好吗?
Is he going to be OK?
我想他会没事的。
I think he’ll be fine.
你现在准备干什么?
What are you going to do now?
我也不确定。
I’m not sure.
我该走了。我工作要迟到了。
I’d better get going. I’m going to be late for work.
给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
Call me, OK?
我必须承认自从我的生活变成一坨屎之后
I have to admit things are starting to look up for me…
现在又开始出现转机了。
since my life turned to shit.
记得我们刚开始的时候我怎么说的吗?
Remember what I said when we first started?
这次小小的分手可能是
This little break-up might be…
你生命中最好的事。
the very best thing that ever happened to you.
我想我已经做好准备回到以前的生活中了
I think I’m ready to get back to my old life.
你觉得太快了吗?
You think that’s too soon?
我们为什么不把这个问题留到下一周呢?
Why don’t we start with that next week?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
别感谢我。
Don’t thank me.
是你做了所有事。
You’re doing all the work.
-给他看完了? -是的。
– Is he done? – Yes.
西摩,你在里面的时候
Seymour, did you have a chance…
有没有机会想一下今天晚餐想吃什么呢?
to think about what you might want for dinner while you were in here?
不,我没有。
No, I haven’t.
要不等下我们在车上再讨论这个问题吧。
Maybe we could discuss it in the car.
你想不想吃土豆泥?
Did you want mashed potatoes?
下周见。
See you next week.
不好玩了吧?肌肉男,是不是?
Not so funny now, tough guy, are you, huh?
你个狗♥日♥的♥!
Motherfuckers!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!