Just a minute.
我把学院的申请带来了。
I brought the application for the art academy.
希望不是太迟。
I just hope it’s not too late.
我对发生的事很抱歉,伊妮。
I am so sorry about what happened, Enid.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
唔,就是艺术展上发生那些事
Well, the whole business with the art show…
还有报纸上–这完全是……
and the newspaper… it’s just absolutely…
他们逼迫我给你
They’re forcing me to give you…
不及格的成绩。
a non-passing grade in the class.
那我还能拿到学院的奖学金吗?
Can’t I still get a scholarship to the art academy?
-唔,我很抱歉,伊妮…… -你能帮我弄一下这个面具吗?
– Well, I’m sorry, Enid… – Can you help me out here?
-我带上这个不能呼吸了! -失陪一下。
– I can’t breath under this mask. – Excuse me.
没关系,呼吸,别担心。
That’s fine. Just breathe. Don’t worry about it.
嗨,你怎么样了?
Hey, what are you doing here?
我真的得见你。
I needed to see you.
出什么事了?
What’s up?
你不能让我进来吗?
Can you at least let me in?
哦,当然,请进。
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
听着,我只需要有人对我好五分钟就行了
Look, I just need someone to be nice to me for five minutes…
然后我发誓我不会打扰你的,好吗?
and then I swear I’ll leave you alone, OK?
到底怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你这儿有什么喝的吗?
Do you have anything to drink?
可能有点根汁汽水。
There might be some root beer.
-这是什么? -是达娜的。
– What’s this? – That’s Dana’s.
我们本来要把它留到两个月纪念日喝的。
We’re supposed to be saving it for our two-month anniversary.
你最好不要……
You better not…
我说,你喜欢我的,对吧?西摩。
I mean, you like me, right, Seymour?
我们是好朋友,对吧?
We’re good friends, right?
是啊,当然啊,必须的。
Yeah, sure. Of course.
这是什么?
What is this?
达娜去买♥♥古董的时候弄来的。
Dana got it when we went shopping for antiques.
她说这个和她那里的风格不搭
She said it didn’t go with her stuff…
所以就给我了。
so she gave it to me.
说是和我这里的怀旧东东更衬。
Said it would go better with my old-time thingamajigs.
上帝啊,你怎么还能忍♥受她?
Jesus, how can you stand her?
为什么我一直要给你找个伴,
How come all that time I was trying to get you a date…
你从没找我约会?
you never asked me out?
你是个漂亮的年轻姑娘。
You’re a beautiful young girl.
我想象不到你对我会有什么兴趣
I couldn’t imagine you’d have any interest in me…
除非为了娱乐一下,为了满足你对古怪人物的好奇心。
except as an amusingly cranky eccentric curiosity.
至少你不像世上那些蠢货一样。
At least you’re not like every other stupid guy in the world.
他们关心的只有吉他和体育运动。
All they care about is guitars or sports.
我讨厌运动。
I hate sports.
或许我应该搬来和你住。
Maybe I should just move in with you.
我可以做饭,还能给你的唱片掸尘
I could do the cooking and dust your old records…
直到我找到工作。
until I get a job.
你知道我最大的幻想是什么吗?
You know what my number one fantasy used to be?
是什么?
What?
我总是在想,有一天
I used to think about one day…
我不告诉任何人,就这样去随便一个地方
just not telling anyone and going off to some random place.
然后我就消失了
And I’d just disappear…
他们再也见不到我。
and they’d never see me again.
你有没有想过这类事情?
Do you ever think about stuff like that?
我想我像你那么大的时候大概想过。
I guess I probably did when I was your age.
你知道我们该做什么吗?
You know what we should do?
我们应该立马上你的车,然后就开啊开啊。
We should just get in your car right now and just drive off.
只要找到一个全新的地方
Just find some totally new place…
开始全新的生活。
and start a whole new life.
其他人都是浮云。
Fuck everybody.
我现在的状态可不适合开车。
I’m not in any good condition to drive.
我是认真的。
I’m serious.
我真是受够了每个人。
I’m just so sick of everybody.
我为什么不能做我想做的事呢?
Why can’t I just do what I want?
你想做什么?
What do you want?
你想做什么?
What do you want?
你不是喜欢我吗?
Don’t you like me?
天啊,我从没想过这样的事情会发生在我身上。
Boy, I never expected anything like this to happen.
嗯,我也没有。
Yeah, well, me, neither.
你要知道我一直……
You must know I always…
你说搬过来和我住是认真的吗?
Did you mean all that stuff about moving in with me?
我当时只是把想法说出来而已。
I was just thinking out loud.
我是说,你现在还和达娜……
I mean, you’ve got this thing with Dana, and…
我可不想让你把这件事搞砸了。
I’m not gonna let you fuck that up.
是啊,但我也不知道,我只是……
Yeah, but I don’t know, I just…
我真的要睡了。
I really need to get some sleep.
晚安。
Good night.
伊妮?
Enid?
是的。稍等一下。
Right. One second.
-对不起,你继续。 -我们马上就办完了。
– Sorry. Go ahead. – We’re almost done.
嗨,是的,不,不包括那个。
Hi. Yeah. No, it’s excluded.
他们已经付了定金了。
They’ve already paid the earnest money.
好吧,到时看他们还提不提这事
Well, let’s see if they bring it up…
如果他们到最后预演的时候注意到的话。
if they notice it on the final walkthrough.
好的。
Right.
太棒了。听上去不错。
Great. Sounds good.
-行了! -我们做到了!
– Yes! – We did it!
-干的漂亮! -谢谢!
– Great job. – Thank you.
我为你感到骄傲。我呆会过来找你们。
I’m proud of you. I’ll catch you guys later.
我现在就开始做文件。
I’m going to start the paperwork.
-祝贺你。 -谢谢,请坐。
– Congratulations. – Thank you. Have a seat.
嗯,你怎么来这儿了?
So, what brings you down here?
我只是觉得有些话我一定要对你说。
I just really feel like I need to say something to you.
我以前没和任何人说过这些话。
I’ve never said this to anyone before.
相信我,我以前
Believe me, I’ve…
我以前也有过很糟糕的恋爱经历
I’ve stayed in horrible relationships for years…
正因为此我本来不想这么做。
just so I wouldn’t have to do this.
你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
也许我们还是不要再见面了好。
Maybe it’s not such a good idea that we keep going out.
伊妮家,有事请留言。
It’s Enid. Leave a message.
我是西摩。
Seymour, here.
我真的想和你谈谈。
I really want to talk to you.
我一直在想你说过的
I’ve been thinking about what you said…
关于搬来住的事,还有……
about moving in here, and…
嗯,你有机会
Yeah, so just…
一定要回我电♥话♥。
give me a call when you get a chance.
好吧,谢谢,再见。
OK. Thanks. Bye.
你瞧,我对那天的事真的很抱歉。
Look, I’m really sorry about the other day.
我也不知道我是怎么了。
I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我真的很想和你住在一起。
I really do want to move in with you.
嗯,我也不知道。
Look, I don’t know.
我在想可能我应该一个人过,你知道吗?
I was thinking maybe I should just live alone, you know?
我决定租下我们上次看过那个地方
I’ve decided to rent that place that we looked at…
我下个星期就开始搬进去。
and I start moving in next week.
求你让我和你一起去吧。求你了。
Please let me come with you. Please.
唉,我不知道。我觉得这不是什么好主意。
Look, I don’t know. I don’t think it’s such a good idea.
这当然是个好主意。这是我们计划好的!
Of course it’s a good idea. It’s our plan.
好吧,那你怎么付房♥租和其他费用呢?
Yeah, but how are you going to pay rent and everything?
你连工作都没有!
You don’t even have a job.
我明天就找个工作。我保证。
I’ll get a job tomorrow. I promise.
玛馨说她能帮我在电脑中心找个工作。
Maxine said she could get me a job at Computer Station.
求你了,贝贝。
Please, Becca.
“今天晚上,我请来了一个非常特别的拍档–”
Tonight, I have a very special partner…
“是一位精通手语的”
one who is a performance artist…
“表演艺术家。”
in sign language for the deaf.
“欢迎他来到舞台上……”
Please welcome to the stage…
这儿真是欢乐连连。
Well, here’s where the fun never stops.
她至少该回我的电♥话♥吧。
She could at least have the decency to call me back.
浪费时间啊,还真想搞清楚女人的脑子是怎么长的。
Wasted time, trying to logically figure out the female brain.
那是肯定的。
That’s for sure.
可能她有别的男朋友了。
Maybe she got another boyfriend.
是啊,真不错,谢谢你来给我打气。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!