Oh, and Justin.
真对不起。
I’m sorry.
我会想念你们所有人的。
I’m gonna really miss all of you people.
我希望你们都能感觉
I hope that each of you feels as if you’ll be…
这次经历给你们带来了一些东西。
taking away something from this experience.
谢谢。再会了大家。
Thanks. So long, everyone.
伊妮,我能和你说两句吗?
Enid, can I speak to you for a moment?
-啊哦。 -别担心,不是什么坏事。
– Uh-oh. – Don’t worry, it’s nothing bad.
我接到一个好朋友的电♥话♥
I got a call from a close friend of mine…
是艺术设计学院的
at the Academy of Art and Design…
她告诉我我可以推荐从你们这个班
and she tells me I’m allowed to place one student…
毕业的一名学生领到一年的全额奖学金
from your graduating class for a full one-year scholarship…
我就自作主张填了你的名字。
and I took the liberty of submitting your name.
就我所知,这奖学金包括了住宿
As far as I know it includes housing…
三餐和其他开销。我觉得真是个很不错的机会。
and meals and everything. It’s really quite an offer.
你一决定就尽快告诉我,伊妮。
Let me know as soon as you can, Enid.
这对你来说是件大好事呢。
This could be a really great thing for you.
亲亲?小甜甜?
Pumpkin? Honey?
我进来咯!
I’m coming in.
嗯,我有些好消息要告诉你。
Well, I have some good news.
这次又是什么?
What is it now?
你是不是还在找工作?
Are you still looking for a job?
我想是吧。
I guess.
玛馨认为她可以帮你在电脑中心找个工作。
Maxine thinks she can get you a job at Computer Station.
换了别人就要一大堆推荐信
Normally, you have to have a lot of references….
还要至少两年工作经验才能去
and at least two years of experience…
不过她觉得能说服他们。
but she thinks she can convince them.
告诉她算了吧。我不需要她帮忙。
Tell her to forget it. I don’t need her help.
好吧,那实在是……
OK, that’s…
你知道,如果那个……
You know, if that’s…
那个……唉……
If… Mm-hmm.
可怕!真是可怕!
Awful! Just awful!
我会处理的,我保证。
I will take care of it, I promise you.
我来处理,谢谢。
I will handle it. Thank you.
麻烦你。
Excuse me.
不好意思,我得和她说句话。
I’m sorry, I need to speak with her for a second.
-好吧,玩得高兴。 -谢谢。
– Well, enjoy the show. – Thank you.
好吧,怎么回事,菲利斯?
Yes, what is it, Phyllis?
我很抱歉
I am sorry…
不过你只能把那幅画取下来。
but you are simply going to have to remove that painting.
好几个家长都来投诉了。
Several of the parents have complained about it already.
嗯,我不会做那种事情。
Well, I will do no such thing.
那我就自己去拿下来。
Then I’m going to go over there and take it down myself.
我想应该给艺术家一个机会
I think we should give the artist a chance…
让她和家长们谈谈她这幅画的意图。
to talk with the parents about her intentions with this piece.
我们应该多用沟通解决的手段
We should be promoting discussion as a solution…
而不是审查。
instead of censorship.
-审查? -是啊。
– Censorship? – Yes.
噢,你真是爱扣帽子,罗伯塔。
Oh, that is such a big word for you, Roberta.
失陪了。
Excuse me.
-别碰那个! -好了,我来解决这事。
– Do not touch that… – OK, I have a solution.
谢谢你们,你们都很有耐心,
Thank you, everyone, for your patience.
玛格丽特,你见到伊妮了吗?
Margaret, have you seen Enid?
-我觉得她不在这儿。 -你开玩笑吧?
– I don’t think she’s even here. – You’re kidding.
-好了。就这样。 -非常感谢。
– All right. There we go. – Thank you very much.
嗯,打扰了。
So… Excuse me.
我今天晚上要去一个愚蠢的艺术展,
So there’s this stupid art show I’m going to tonight…
我想带你当我的男伴。
and I want you to be my date.
我想给你看样东西。
There’s something I want to show you.
好,我……我觉得我不该去。
Yeah, I… I don’t think I should.
你当然应该去。
Of course you should.
快点吧,我已经迟到一万年了。
I’m already a million hours late. Come on.
我还是不去了。
I better not.
那好,去他的艺术展。我们找点其他事情来做吧。
OK, well, forget the art show. Let’s do something else, then.
我真希望可以,不过,伊妮
I really wish I could, Enid, but…
达娜刚刚结束了一段糟糕的关系
Dana just got out of a really bad relationship…
我不想让她产生不好的想法,你明白吗?
and I don’t want her to have the wrong idea, you know?
嘿,出什么事了?
Hey, what’s happening?
你这条裤子哪儿来的?
Where’d you get those pants?
是达娜送我的。
They were a present from Dana.
你喜欢吗?合身吗?
You like them? They a good fit?
还好,随便了,我是说,衣服的事我懂什么?
Yeah, whatever. I mean, what do I know about clothes?
有个人这样关照我挺不错的。
It’s nice to have somebody do all the work for me.
我会乖乖呆在房♥间的。
I’ll just be in my room.
说到底,她想干嘛?
What’s her deal, anyway?
她亲口对你说叫你别见我了吗?
Did she actually tell you that you can’t see me anymore?
没有,没有,我是说
No. No, I mean…
她没那么说,她只是
Not exactly. She just…
她只是理解不了我怎么会认识你这样的人。
She just doesn’t understand how I would know someone like you.
这话是什么意思?“我这样的人”?
What does that mean, “someone like me”?
就是年轻人。
Just someone so young.
别担心,我不会再来烦你了。
Don’t worry. I won’t bother you anymore.
你还记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
当然,当然。
Sure. Sure.
你好像是这世界上唯一一个我靠得住的人。
You’re, like, the only person in this world I can count on…
因为,无论如何,我知道你肯定在这儿。
because, no matter what, I know you’ll always be here.
嗯,那是你的想法。
Well, that’s what you think.
我就要离开这城市了。
I’m leaving town.
我们在哪?这个社区真怪。
Where are we? This is such a weird neighborhood.
这是个完全正常的普通社区。
This is a totally normal, average neighborhood.
3128号♥。
3128.
-肯定是这儿。 -太棒了。
– That must be it. – Great.
怎么了?有什么问题吗?这里看上去完全正常啊。
What? What’s wrong with it? It looks totally normal.
怎么了?我都说太棒了嘛。
What? I said great.
是啊,我真看得出来你爱死这地方了。
Yeah, I can tell you really love it.
那你觉得我该说什么?
What am I supposed to say?
“天啊,我真的等不及要住到鸟不生蛋的 ”
“Gee, I can’t wait to live in some depressing shit-hole…
“丧气的屎坑里吗”?
“out in the middle of nowhere”?
你知道吗?我们去看过的每个地方你都讨厌。
You know, you hate every single place that we look at.
你干嘛不直接告诉我你不想和我住在一起呢?
Why don’t you just tell me you don’t want to live with me?
因为你知道了肯定会发狂然后表现的像个神经病一样。
Because you’ll totally freak out and act like a psycho about it.
什么?
What?
你才是神经病。
You’re the psycho.
自从高中毕业起你就无视我的存在。
You’ve totally ignored me ever since high school ended.
你还生活在那愚蠢的七年级学生的幻想里!
You’re still living out some stupid seventh-grade fantasy!
“自己的公♥寓♥”
“Your own apartment.”
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you.
下半辈子和你老爸住得开心!
Have fun living with your dad for the rest of your life.
上帝,我♥操♥你妈!
God. Fuck you, too.
亲亲?
Pumpkin?
亲亲?
Pumpkin?
小甜甜?
Honey?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么。
Nothing.
甜心,如果有什么事
Because, honey, if something’s wrong…
我希望我们能谈谈。
I’d love it if we could talk about it.
真的没事。是荷尔蒙分泌的问题。
It’s nothing. It’s just some hormonal thing.
别担心。
Don’t worry about it.
好吧,因为我有一个非常、非常重要的消息
OK, because I have some very, very important news…
要告诉你
to talk about…
如果你不舒服的话,我们可以迟点再谈。
and if you’re not feeling well, we can do this some other time.
什么消息?
What?
嗯,玛馨和我已经交往了一阵了。
Well, Maxine and I have been seeing a lot of each other.
我们都觉得如果
And we were thinking it might be really best…
到夏末她就搬来和我们一起住
for all of us if at the end of the summer…
对我们大家都有好处。
she came here to live with us.
我们到时候可以看看大家相处得怎么样。
We could really just see how we got along together…
再决定要不要……
and see if this is…
这是你的第一个死亡面具吗?
Is this your first death mask?
所有艺术家都得承受痛苦。
All artists have to suffer.
稍等一下。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!