现实生活像骑自行车,
High school is like the training wheels…
高中就像是刚学骑自行车时的辅助轮。
for the bicycle of real life.
这一时期年轻人可以随意探索不同的兴趣范围
It is a time when young people can explore different fields of interests
并有希望从他们所经历的事物中学习。
and hopefully learn from their experiences.
在我面对个人所受的挫折时,
In coming to terms with my own personal setback…
我学到了
I have been able to learn…
我并不需要依靠毒品和酒精
that I don’t need to rely on drugs and alcohol…
还有就是我非常幸运
and that I’m very lucky…
因为除了我和凯利之外,这次事故
that more people besides myself and Kerry…
没有伤害到更多的人。
weren’t injured in the accident.
我还学到了
And I have learned…
要战胜生活中的困难
that to overcome life’s obstacles…
需要信念、希望
you need faith, hope…
最重要的是,要有幽默感。
and above all, a sense of humor.
咱们老百姓,
No more education
今儿个要高兴!
It’s time for celebration
今儿咱们高中毕业真呀么真高兴!
‘Cause this is the day of our high school graduation
咱寒窗苦读十几年,
We’ve stayed for the duration
进入了大学校园!
Achieved matriculation
咱们是社♥会♥主♥义♥接呀接♥班♥人!
Now we’re the newest members of the general population
天哪,真是一群白♥痴♥!
God, what a bunch of retards.
就是说啊。我还以为那个鼠脸女永远不会闭嘴了。
God, I know. I thought that chipmunk face was never going to shut up.
就是。我可喜欢以前还是酒精瘾君子的她了。
I know. I liked her so much better when she was an alcoholic crack addict.
她就是碰到一次车祸,
She gets in one car wreck…
然后突然间就变成完美小姐了,现在人人都爱死她了。
and all of the sudden she’s Little Miss Perfect and everyone loves her.
来看看他们有没有把毕业证书搞错了。
Let’s see if they gave me the right diploma.
-这叫什么事? -怎么了?
– What? – What?
这些混球说我得去暑期学校
These assholes are saying I have to go to summer school…
-上这个愚蠢的艺术班。 -为什么?
– and take some stupid art class. – Why?
天哪,我没想到就因为得了不及格
God, I didn’t think that just because you get an “F”…
你就得把这门课重上一遍!
you have to take the whole class over again.
失败者。
Loser.
哇,这也太糟糕了,简直糟到妙。
Wow. This is so bad, it’s almost good.
这是太糟糕了,这已经超越糟到妙,变成糟到糟了。
This is so bad, it’s gone past good and back to bad again.
至少我们再也不用见到
At least we’ll never have to see…
任何一个这些丑八怪了。
any of these creepy faces ever again.
除非他们也在你的暑期艺术班里。
Unless they’re in your summer school class.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
-别回头。 -嗯?怎么了?
– Don’t turn around. – What? Why?
-就是别回头。 -靠。
– Don’t turn around. – Damn it.
噢,天哪。你俩在这儿,我简直不敢相信咱们做到了。
Oh, my God. You guys, I can’t believe we made it.
是啊。我们高中毕业了。
Yeah. We graduated high school.
真是奇妙无比。
How totally amazing.
那这个夏天你俩打算干嘛?
So, what are you guys doing this summer?
什么都不干。
Nothing.
嗯,我要去一个演员工作室
Well, I’m going to this actor’s workshop…
希望很快能开始试演。
and I’m hoping to start auditions soon.
啊,我们夏天一定要一起玩。
Oh, we have to get together this summer.
是啊,这事就这么定了。
Yeah. That’ll definitely happen.
嗯,那咱们再见。
Well, bye, you guys.
祝贺你们!
Congratulations!
-嗨,丽贝卡 -哦,嗨。
– Hey, Rebecca. – Oh, hi.
嗯,我们终于
So, we finally…
我呢?我是不存在的吗?
What about me? Am I not even here?
嗨,伊妮。
Hey, Enid.
-嗯,我们最终还是成功了,不是吗? -是啊。
– So, we finally made it, huh? – Yeah.
这么说,你要上哪所大学?
So, where are you going to go to college?
我们不上。
We’re not.
真的吗?
Really?
两个都不去?为什么?
Both of you? Why not?
就是因为。
Just because.
嗯,我们有别的计划。
Yeah, we made other plans.
我猜我早就该想到
I guess I should have figured…
你们俩会做一些不同寻常的事情。
that you two would do something different.
那你呢,托德。你长大了打算干什么?
So, Todd, what are you going to be when you grow up?
唔,我正在主修工商管理……
Well, I’m majoring in Business Administration…
然后考虑要辅修通信,所以嘛–
and thinking of minoring in Communications, so…
你看,这种事情就是我们极力避免的。
See, that’s exactly the type of thing we’re trying to avoid.
看看这个。
Look at this.
史黛西•西姆勒在和罗德•哈勃夫约会吗?
Is Stacy Himmler going out with Rod Harbaugh?
噢,老天。真是完美。
Oh, God. How perfect.
他最好小心点。不然他趁约会强♥奸♥她可能会得艾滋病的。
He better watch out, or he’ll get AIDS when he date-rapes her.
你说过两天来看我
Where is the love
一等就是一年多
You said you’d give to me
三百六十五个日子不好过
As soon as you were free?
你心里根本没有我!
Will it ever be?
天哪,想想看。我们再也见不到丹尼斯了。
God, just think. We’ll never see Dennis again.
太好了。
Good.
不,说真的。想想看。
No, really. Think about that.
实际上这还真挺郁闷的。
It’s actually totally depressing.
“难道要一个石油公♥司♥考虑环境问题很难吗?”
Is it crazy for an oil company to care about the environment?
“我们可不这么认为。”
We don’t think so.
我已经告诉过你我不去上大学了。
I already told you I’m not going to college.
我认为还是保留各种可能性比较好。
I think it’s a good idea to keep all your options open.
你甚至可以等到冬季学期再入学嘛。
You can even enroll in the winter quarter.
实际上,你可以住在这里…
Actually, you could live here…
然后上非全日制的城市大学,
and go to the city college part time…
如果你喜欢还可以同时找一份工作。
and still get a job if you want.
看着我。我甚至连你说的一个字
Look at me. I’m not even listening…
都没听进去。
to a word you’re saying.
我有没有告诉你我在面包店遇见谁了?
Did I tell you who I ran into at the bagel place?
谁?
Who?
-猜猜看。 -我怎么会知道?
– Guess. – How should I know?
嗯,是过去认识的人。
Well, someone from the past.
-谁啊? -你放弃了?
– Who? – You give up?
-是的。 -玛馨。
– Yes. – Maxine.
-不会是那个玛馨吧? -就是她。
– Not the Maxine? – Yeah.
噢,天哪。真吓死人了。
Oh, God. How horrifying.
这个真不错。
It’s very good.
上帝啊。
Jesus.
快看你后面这些人。
Check out these people behind you.
我完全相信他们是撒旦教♥徒♥。
I’m totally convinced they’re Satanists.
你打算什么时候开始找我们的公♥寓♥?
So when are we gonna start looking for our apartment?
快了。
Soon.
首先我得看看这个暑期班是怎么回事。
I have to wait and see how this summer class goes first.
天哪。我们居然走出高中了,真太怪了。
God, it’s so weird that we’re finally out of high school.
我们一辈子就等这个呢。
We’ve been waiting for this our whole lives.
这感觉太怪异了。
It’s such a weird feeling.
嗯,这感觉我还没找着。
Yeah. It hasn’t really hit me yet.
哎呀呀!
Well, well, well.
这不是伊妮和丽贝卡–
If it isn’t Enid and Rebecca…
这犹太小姑娘和她的雅利安朋友吗。
the little Jewish girl and her Aryan friend.
-你迟到了,混球。 -我不错,你还好吗?
– You’re late, asshole. – Fine, and how are you?
录像带你带来了吗?
Did you bring the tape?
那盘印度舞带子的钱你还没给我呢。
You never paid me for that tape of the Indian dance routine.
不,我给了。
Yes, I did.
你们这些犹太人太会算计钱了。
You Jews are so clever with money.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥的!你这泥腿子乡巴佬!
Fuck you! You stupid redneck hick.
噢,天哪。快看,撒旦教♥徒♥要走了。
Oh, my God. Look, the Satanists are leaving.
啊,我们应该跟着他们。
Hey, we should follow them.
哦,我们绝对得跟着他们。
Oh, we totally have to.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
那你要是个撒旦教♥徒♥你会干什么呢?
So, what do you do if you’re a Satanist, anyway?
用处♥女♥祭祀之类的事情吧。
Sacrifice virgins and stuff.
嗯,这就没咱俩什么事儿了。
Well, that lets us off the hook.
我们怎么拉得这么远了?
How the hell did we get so far behind them?
不知道。这可太好了。
I don’t know. That’s just great.
-天哪! -嗯哼。
– Jesus! – Oh, yay.
哦,天哪。快看这个。
Oh, my God. Look at this.
“沃镇”?真正的五十年代风格餐厅?
“Wowsville”? Authentic Fifties diner?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!